Chapter17

Cosa Nostra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“You know you have choice. And you know I won’t force you to choose me” he calmly says to the young woman who’s holding her suitcase at the door of Im manor while he’s sitting on the couch, still didn’t want to see her.

“But just to remind you, Juhyun” that’s the first time he called her with her name. “There’ll be no way back after you leave” she knows that he didn’t about the Im manor, he mean about his heart.

“I’m sorry, Oppa” she already made choice and she can’t take that back. She steps outside the door, hand gripping hard on the suitcase, without looking back to the man she loves. The man that maybe will be the only man that she ever love.

                   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Oppa-“ the smashing glass beside her is cut her word when she enters the room. She screams when the glass is crashed the wall beside her before tears gathers in her eyes, threatening to fall.

“Get out!!” the drunken man shouts at the young girl without realizing that his little sister who’s entered the room. Suddenly a woman comes inside and hugs the crying girl.

“Ssshh it’s okay Nana. Just go out now, Unnie will talk to your brother first. Don’t cry okay” she leads the young girl to the outside before close the door and walks toward the young man who’s pouring whiskey to refill his crystal glass.

A loud smack sound echoes inside the room when her hand came in contact with his cheek, the impact from the slap makes his head turns to the side and makes his consciousness back since it really shocks him since it is the first time for him to be slaps by her, his Fany-Noona never rise a hand against him.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING, IM YOONG!!??” she clearly knows that he’s breaking after Seohyun left him, but it still cannot be a reason to smash even a single thing toward his own little sister, even with his drunken condition, she still cannot compromised his action before.

“She left you, just try to accept it. You cannot stay like this forever,Yoong. If she left you just like that, it’s already a reason for you to not crying over her. Try to move on” she can’t help to not feel angry and disappointed when she knew that Seohyun choose to left him. Though Seohyun is one her favorite dongsaeng, but still, for her there’s no one can hurt her little Yoongie, her dear little brother.

Tears are flowing from his eyes while the older one shouting at him. And seeing her beloved little brother so broken like this, she only can feel so sorry since she didn’t know how to help him before hugs the crying man to soothe him.

“You still have us Yoong. You still have Nana, you still have TaeTae and me, you still have Yul, Sunny , and Amber, you still have your family. We’ll always here with you. We won’t leave you” her hand caresses his back while the man buried his head to her shoulder, crying like a helpless child, like he used to do while he was still a little boy, only his Fany-Noona will comfort him, only her can comfort him.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter