Chapter9

Cosa Nostra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yoong..” the woman mumbles while cutely rubs her eyes with her fist. The lack of warmth from her boyfriend forces her to wake up from her deep slumber, and when she sat up, she was greeted by a worth-to-gawk sight of her boyfriend’s topless body.

Yoong turns his body around while slides his arms to the shirt sleeve when a sweet voice of his girlfriend mentioning his name before beaming his charming smile to her. The young man walks to her when she stretches out her arms and pout to him.

“You already have to go, haven’t you?” she buried her face to the crook of his neck after she straddle him and encircle her legs on his hips. Her arms are hugging him tightly like she doesn’t want to let go while his arms is placed around his waist.

“Yeah. But yours will be tomorrow, right?” he says while gently brushing her hair while she nods on his neck before pulls back from the hug.

“But you’ll be back soon, right? Earlier than me? I don’t want to be alone again” she pouts and hugs her head down while buttoning his shirt before a hand lift her head up to meet an intense gaze from her boyfriend.

“You’ll never be alone, Sica. I’ll always be with you, in here” he kisses her forehead. “In here” he kisses her ears. “In here” he kisses her eyelids. “In here” he pecks her lips before trailed down to her chest.

“And especially in here” he kisses the spot a little above her left , he kisses her heart. He straightens his back to face her again and cup her face between his palms.

“I love you, Jessica. I won’t let you feel alone anymore. I’ll be back as fast as I can. Okay?” the blush on her cheek makes her even more beautiful in his eyes who only can reply her cheesy boyfriend with a nod before pulls into a kiss.

She sneaks her palm behind his head to push him closer to her while leaning her body to his. She knows that even she herself will go to Jeju tomorrow and it’ll be only 4days without him she’s sure that she’ll really miss him. She’ll miss his touch, his stares, his kiss, his face, his voice, even his scent. So now, with a little time she has right now, she will make sure that she will remember his gentle touch on her skin, his skillful tongue that expertly brush her inner mouth, his husky yet y voice of his moan, and his masculine scent that will linger on her body because of the closeness they do right now.

A shiver is formed by her body when she feels his cold hand slips inside her shirt and brushing her flat stomach while her hand mindlessly dishevels his hair. She tugs a handful of his hair when a sudden touch on her makes her moan in his mouth.

He her tongue inside the cave while caressing her bra covered inside the shirt without seeing. Her hand which placed on his nape is making a circular motion on his skin while pushing his head to her. He is trying to open her shirt before suddenly a knock on the door interrupt their activity.

“We have to go Yoong” Yul voice is heard from outside while the couple inside still focusing on their connected lips before Yoong pulls back from her.

“Be a good girl , okay?” he smiles and nuzzles their nose before pecks her slightly open lips, catching her breath. He put her down on the bed before picks his suit and kisses her forehead.

“I love you,Sica”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Alright, Jessica-shii, Donghae-shii, that’s a wrap. We’re done and you all can go and rest before we’ll be back to Seoul tomorrow morning” the photographer announces after finishing their 3days photo session.

The crew is smiling after the announcement but for the young model, she still has sad eyes although she feels happy at the same time. Of course she’ll be happy since tomorrow she flight back to Seoul, to be exact flight back to his embrace. But she still sad because her yearn for him was reaching its limit and she really need him like, not tomorrow, but right now.

She let out a sight while looking at the sea where they photo shooted before while the staff is clear up the equipment. Her arms are folded in front of her chest after wrapping a silk bathrobe to cover the bikini she used in the photoshoot. He did video call to her every night and he called her every time he can, but those didn’t make her feel any better, her long for him is still in her.

“Jessic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter