Chapter18

Cosa Nostra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The two kids are playing by themselves at the backyard of Im Manor. It’s a rare view for the 5yearold boy to playing calmly like that, not running everywhere like he always did. He just sits on the checkered sheet while watching the little girl playing with her toy.

“Hyunie” he suddenly calls, making the girl turns her head to face the boy with her confused face. “Can you promise something to Oppa?” he asks, making the other tilts her head while plastering a more confused expression, but still gives him a slight nod.

“Promise Oppa that you’ll be my bride someday” he shyly says with slightly blush on his cheek before look at the girl with hopeful face while the girl can’t help to blush too, but she manages to answer him.

“Yes, I will, Oppa” she smiles brightly to the boy who madly blush because her radiant smile.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“It is really calming here, isn’t it?” the sudden voice makes the woman turns her attention from the magazine to the younger woman who’s just coming to the backyard of Im Manor. Jessica only gives a soft hum before picks a cup of her chamomile tea that settled on the table beside the garden chair she’s sitting.

“Mind if I join?” it is a question, but it seems the younger woman didn’t need her approval since she has already sat herself on the empty chair while she’s only eyeing the younger’s intention and takes a sip from her cup.

“So, It’s true, huh? He’s married with you, Jessica-shii” Jessica placed the cup back to the table without giving answer to the other woman. She keeps her blank face and her cold aura while turns back her attention to the magazine, ignoring the presence of the younger woman.

“And it looks like he really serious about it” her tone makes Jessica looks to her. “He gave you the Im’s ring” she is staring deeply at the ring on the older’s finger though the latter is glaring at her coldly.

“Well,  maybe he’s serious about you. And you’re already his wife” she says while staring back to Jessica after broke her stare to the ring and turns her eyes to meet the cold gaze from the Mrs.Im.

“But, for your information” she keeps the glaring match “I didn’t mind being his mistress” a sly smile forms on her lips after declaring her challenge to the older one. Her hands clench into a fist until she can feel her nail piercing to her flesh, holding in her anger toward the younger woman who’s walking away from her to exits the backyard.

“Try if you want” she suddenly says between her clenched teeth, making the younger turns around to face her. “I dare you, Seo Ju Hyung-shii” she coldly says, both of the women are in their own battle of glaring. “I believe in my husband. I know he’s a loyal to me, and I think you know it too”

She knows that she can put her trust on him. She knows that he won’t leave her. She knows that he’ll choose her. And she knows he’s loyal toward his loves one. But the younger woman’s his loves one too, Seo Ju Hyun is his ex, someone he ever loved. Or maybe still loves. She just can’t help to feel a little insecure.

The challenge seems like accepted by both of the party before they broke their glare. And when the young woman continue her walk, the other one let out a sigh and stares through the clear blue spectrum of the sky.

“I put my trust on you, Yoongie” she whispers.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Are you serious?” she held her step when a question directed to her by a man who’s casually leaning on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter