Chapter19

Cosa Nostra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The 18 year old boy halts his step when he heard a scream full of frustration from the room he’s passing before peeking inside the room to find out the culprit. He abruptly run inside when he saw a girl’s sitting in front of the piano while sobbing and throwing the music sheet everywhere.

“What’s wrong, Seohyunie?” he hugs her shoulder and rub her arm with his hand soothingly while a frown is formed on his face.

“I can’t do this, Oppa. I can’t do it. Even this piece, I cannot do it properly” she says between her sob and hold one of the music piece in her hand before got snatched by the boy.

“Hmm clair de lune?” he observes the paper before place it back on the piano and facing the crying girl. He cups her cheek with his warm palm and stare to her eyes.

“You can do it, Seohyun-ah. I believe you can do it. We believe in you. And you have to believe in your own dream. If you want to be a professional pianist, then you should believe that you could be one” she nods after digested his words, makes he smiles warmly to the girl before turn her to face the piano and pats both of her shoulder.

“Now what you should do is practice. Don’t worry, Oppa will be here. Just take your time. Okay?” he turns around and sit on the ground, leaning on the piano seat where she is sitting. A smooth and calming melody is filling the entire room when he texts his friends to cancel their appointment before put his phone back in his pocket and close his eyes, savoring the melody as well as the girl presence.

A smile creeps up on his face while listening to the music. This is one of his favorite moment, when he just listening to her music, whether watching her concentrated face while playing the tune or even just simply listening to it. As long as the girl he loves is the one who’s playing it, he’s willingly to listen, even with mistakes she did, like right now.

He keeps waiting, didn’t feel any bored at all though all he did is waiting. Because he’s waiting for her. Because for her, he can wait forever.

He opens his eyes when he hears a happy squeal from the girl after finally succeed to play the song fully. She hugs him right after he stands; placing her head on his stomach and her arms encircle his waist.

“I can do it , Oppa. I can play this song” she says excitedly after broke the hug and stand from the seat. Her contagious smile is making the corner of his lips are tugged up, creating a sincere smile.

“Now I can play it for Yoongie-Oppa. He’s the one who want me to play it for him. Thank you, Yul-Oppa” the smile on her face never leaves her while give him a quick hug before run out side to search for her crush.

“You’re welcome, Seohyun-ah. Anything to make you happy” he whispers to the empty room while bitterly smile, watching her back going farther away from him.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Hey, remember the bet? It’s still on, you know” the short woman asks the other while the both of them are sitting on the couch at the living room.

“How says I was in your bet? Beside I don’t want to bet on something like this” the brunet woman answers the blonde while raising one of her brows.

“Alright alright. So how’s the result? You’ve already got it, right?” her eyes dilated when she sees the other one gives a nod shyly as the answer. Jessica smiles widely while nods

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter