Chapter16

Cosa Nostra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Yoongiee.. meet Juhyun. She’s Uncle Seo’s daughter. Be nice to her , okay?” she says while holding the younger girl’s hand while introducing her to the little boy.

“Hello, I’m Seo Ju Hyun. Nice to meet you” the polite little girl bows to the smiling boy who she just met. Today, her father took her to the Im manor where he is working. At first, she was afraid that she’ll be alone, since she’s a quite girl, but she met Fany-Unnie, her playmate when she was at home, since their neighbor.

“Hello Seohyun. Is it okay if i call you Seohyun? I’m Yoong” he smiles to the new girl who’s shyly smiling back to him before tugs the older girl sleeve, making her bend a little so he can reach her ear.

“Noona, she’s pretty” he whispers to the older girl ear before giggle by himself while the other only chuckle at the little boy word.

“Yahh you little boy” she shakes her head before ruffles his hair playfully, leaving the little girl stares at them confusedly.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Explain” her cold voice is the first thing that heard when he closes the door behind. After the girl kiss him, Jessica immediately run upstairs to their bedroom. And after he recovered from the shock, he pushes the girl from him and chases his wife.

Her back is facing him while she’s sitting at the edge of their bed. Her head hung down while he can see how her shoulder going up and down to keeping her anger inside and when she turns her head to the side, he can see she’s clenching her jaws tightly.

“You cannot explain?” still with her icy tone, she asks him when she didn’t get an explanation from her husband. She know that she’s in the edge of breaking tears if she keeps talking, so before he can see her eyes, she turns her head back to the front.

“She’s Seo Ju Hyun, or Seohyun, Uncle Seo’s daughter, my childhood friend, my first girlfriend, my ex” he says while walks nearing her. “and my first love” he adds before stand in front of her. He told her everything, because he didn’t want to keep any secret between them, moreover lie to her.

His heart’s breaking when he sees a lone tear cascade down from her closed eyes. He really want to wipe it and pull her into his arms, but he knows that she’ll push him away if he does that. The shattering sound of his breaking heart is clearly heard by him even more when he remembers that he’s the reason of her tears.

“She’s my first heart break when she left me to Rome to reach her dream to be a pianist” he knows that he hurts her more if he continues the explanation, but he wants her to know the whole story from him. He clenches his fist tightly until his knuckles turns white and his palms starts bleeding because of his nails.

“Dd-do you still love her?” she’s trembling while asking the question, still trying to hold her tears which really futile since her cheek already wetted by substance.

“No”

“Do you love me?”

“Yes, I love you. So please stop crying. Please stop crying. Tell me what should I do so you’ll stop crying?” he desperately says while kneeling in front of her, cupping her face and wipes the tears although she’s struggling from his grasp.

“I want you to shoo her away from here. I want you to stay away from her. I want her to ing out from your live!!??” she screams to him like a mad woman while her hear already pouring down like a waterfall from her eyes. Right now maybe she looks like an over possessive w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter