Chapter3

Cosa Nostra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A crying little boy is sitting alone at the ground of the backyard of the Im manor with a bruise on his knee. The sitting boy is companied by a cute black puppy which playfully bark at him before a figure of a little girl comes into him sight when he looks up to the just came figure.

“What happen Yoong?!” the little girl panicky ask the sobbing boy. She pulls out her handkerchief from her pocket before gently wipes the bruise with the fabric.

“I just playing with ginger then suddenly I tripped and fell” the boy says between his sobs while the little girl tends the bruise on his knee.

“Aigooo I’ve told you to not run to much right? And where’s TaeTae? Didn’t he with you?” the little girl’s blowing the bruise while scolding the little Yoong.

“No, Tae-hyung should go with uncle, so he left ginger t play with me” the younger one shakes his head cutely to answer one of the question from the girl who’s carefully placing the band aid on the already clean wound.

“Aishh i’ll scold him late. But you should be careful Yoong, you fall too often these days” the girl ruffles the little boy’s hair while giving her eye smile after finished tends the bruise.

“But you always be there to heal it, right Noona?” the little boy tilts his head cutely with his eyes are puffy because of the cry. He’s pouting when the older one laugh to him.

“Omo Yoongie you’re so cute” she pinches his cheek while chuckles at him. “Of course I will. I’ll always be there for you Yoongie, like my daddy to Uncle Im” she adds and smiles to him after release his cheek from her pinch.

The little girl knows from a long time ago that she want to be like her father, a doctor. Not an ordinary one, but Hwang JungMin is the loyal family doctor of the Im family. And she, Tiffany Hwang, want to be like him, for her Yoongie.

“Promise?” the little boy offers her pinky finger to the girl who gladly accept it right away and smiles while intertwined their finger.

“Promise”

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Tae-Hyung Tae-Hyung  come with me. You told me that you’ll play with me today” the little boy’s tugging the hem of Tae’s shirt while the older one let our a sigh before stops his way to his room.

“I’m sorry Yoong. I can’t play with you today, I have to study. For today, go play football with Yul instead. I promise we’ll play next time, okay?” the little boy pouts to his cousin before left him at the hallway of the Im manor

“Fany-Noona!!” he runs and immediately hug the girl after he found her reading on the bench at the backyard. After his hyung rejected to play with him, he ran away from him and search to her noona instead, even though Taeyeon asks him to play with Yul.

“What’s happpen Yoong?” she shocks because of his sudden hug and put her book aside before hug him back. The younger one pulls back from the hug and gives her a pout.

“Tae-Hyung didn’t want to play with me anymore” his cute pout makes her chuckles at the cuteness. He fold his arms on his chest while still pouting his lips and sit beside the girl.

“But you still have me right?” she asks

“No, you always play with Nana” he pouts more, making the girl chuckles even more

“Omo what did we have here? Our little Yoongie is jealous?” she pinches the boy’s cheek while teasing him. The boy shakes his head although he’s blushing.

“No. It’s okay you play with Nana. You’re the only one she can play with, since Sunny-Noona is so busy with her training with Yul-Hyung. So it’s okay” the little boy shrugs his shoulder

“Woahh our Yoongie is really love his little sister, isn’t he?” she ruffles his hair and gives her eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter