Chapter12

Cosa Nostra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Welcome back, young master” the old butler bows to the young man that just came through the Im Manor’s front door. His handsome smile is plastered on his face while facing the old butler that already worked for Im family for years.

“Uncle Lee, how many times should I said, don’t call me young master, just Yoong, okay? And you don’t need to bow to me” the smile is reciprocated by the old man when he straighten his body after the bow before nod to the young man.

“By the way, where’s Sica?” Yoong asks while scanning the whole room and cannot find his lovely wife. He rushed to back home when he finished the meeting about one of his casino just to see his wife, but when he still can’t see her, a tingle feeling creep in his heart.

“She’s at the back garden. Miss her that much, huh?” the old man teases his master who’s smiling ear to ear like a love sick man. Even after a month starting their marriage life, he still cannot take his eyes over her, let alone his hand whenever she’s around him.

“Isn’t it obvious?” he says to the older man while gives him his toothy childish grind before walk toward the garden with long step. And his smile grows even more when he arrives at the garden and the beautiful sight of his wife comes into his view. He slowly takes his ways nearing her, step by step without making any noise.

“I know it’s you, Yoong” she suddenly says without turning her back when he’s just a meter away from her back. The silly smile on his face changes into a cute pout when he failed to surprise her while he continues his walk toward her.

“How do you know? I was sure that I didn’t make any sound” he says after planting a kiss on her temple from back and back to his pouting mode. His arms are circling on her neck and his head is beside hers while her hands are holding the opened magazine on her lap.

“I can recognize your scent even from a couple maters, my dear husband” she flips the page while smiling a little. He can sense something’s wrong with his wife when he turns his head to see her troubled face though with a little smile. Truth is, her little smile itself is the prove that something’s bothering her right now.

“Hey what are you reading? And what’s with the long face?” a frown is shown on his face while studying his wife’s face closely. He loosen his hug before divert his gaze to the magazine, but it is closed by the woman before he can take a glance on it.

“Nothing, babe. It’s nothing” she puts the Times magazine aside before place her hand on the side of his head and kiss his cheek. She smiles at him, the genuine one, which makes him forget about the bad thought before and smiles back to her.

“Have you eaten your lunch yet? You got skinnier Yoong” she asks the smiling man after their stares battle which replies with a sly smirk from the man.

“Can I eat you instead?” he says with his deep husky voice while decreasing the gap between their face until their nose touch each other.

“You naughty boy” she whispers while reciprocates the smirk before crashing their lips.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The man is sitting on the bed and lean his back on the head board with only the white sheet covering his lower body. The sound of running water is coming from the bathroom before a knock from the door heard by Yoong.

“Come in” he says while switching the channel on the tv. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter