Chapter7

Cosa Nostra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“What the are you doing?!” Jessica furiously shouts at him after slam her palm to his table. She looked so frustrated right now, while her boyfriend only blankly stares at her after put the document he was reading aside.

“Why did you decline all my photoshoot offer? Why don’t you let me out from this house? What are you implying? I’m already cured. Don’t you trust me?!” she adds when he didn’t utter any word to reply her. She can feel her sight start to get blur because of the tears, her anger always brings her to tear up, but now she can’t deny that she’s not just angry, she’s angry yet disappoint with the thought that he didn’t have a trust on her.

“I just don’t want you to get hurt” he finally reply her , but his answer didn’t satisfy her. It only makes her curious and another question pops up in her mind.

“From what? From what, Yoong?” she asks him again, but he only clench his fist which are on the table and avoiding her stare without making any reply.

From what, Yoong? Can’t you just tell me?! I need an explanation but you’re only avoiding me. Just tell me Yoong!” she shouts at him again, his silence makes her stressed out and tears already flows down from the lid. He stands from his seat and tries to reach her to wipes the tears, but his action was halted when she steps back and makes her out from his reach.

“I can’t stand you anymore, Yoong. I’m not your underlings and I’m not your ing puppet. You can’t order me around like this. I’m leaving” that’s the last thing she says before turns back to the door and leave the room with a slam on the door, leaving the depressed man alone in the room.

After she left him alone, he grabs his glass filled with whiskey from the desk. He chucks the liquid down through his throat before smashing the glass to the wall in front of him to release his frustration. A sudden knock from the door caught his attention after he put himself on the couch.

“Why didn’t you tell her? She has the right to know” Yul says right after entered the room. He sit on the couch opposite Yoong while the latter only covers his face with his hand before shake his head as a reply.

“No, she doesn’t have to know. I don’t want her to live in fear. I want her to live as normal as she could” the younger man replies while the older one can see how depressed his boss is.

After an anonymous envelope was sent to the Im manor few weeks ago, the young boss always feels uneasy and stress. It’s all because of the content of the strange envelope which is pictures of him and Jessica together. That time he knows that someone is targeting them, and he knows that Jessica no longer saves.

 He increases the security around the manor, especially for Jessica. He won’t let her step out from the house, won’t let her take any jobs, and literally won’t let her go anywhere alone. Until Jessica snapped out because of it.

“I’m afraid, Hyung. What if she leaves me when she knows that someone want to kill her? You know I can’t lose her” the younger man let out the thought that bothered him in the past weeks.

“She has known that her life won’t be normal since she’s with you, yet she still stay with you. She loves you so much that she accepts the truth about you being a mafia boss. She knew that she might risk her own life when she willingly involved herself with you, Yoong. Her love for you is surpassing her fear, but now you push her away with you act like this” the older one ‘s trying to make him understand before stand and approach him.

“Tell her, Yoong. Believe me, she won’t leave you and she’ll save. You have us, don’t put all the things on you” he pats Yoong’s shoulder before makes way outside.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“AAaarrggghhhh” the yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter