It's Makeup Time!

Emergency Call

 

 

Taeyeon woke up as she heard constant knocking on the door. Lazily, she put on her thick black-framed glasses and dragged her body to the bedroom door. She turned the doorknob and opened the door, revealing a brunette who had a purple blouse with skinny jeans and some simple makeup on her face. 

“Good morning, Taengoo~” Jessica chirped. Taeyeon responded with a simple “morning”, followed by a yawn. Jessica leaned in and gave a morning peck on the still-half-asleep girl’s cheek.

“Why are you up so early, Sica ya?”

“Taengoo, let’s go on a date today~ It’s our last day before we have to go to work.” Jessica tugged the blonde’s arm and used her rare aegyo voice on her.

“Yup, I know and that is why I want to sleep more today.“

“Yah, but I really want to go outside~”

“But I have to put on makeup if I go out and I feel too lazy to put on any today.”

“I could help you with that, just go out with me~”

Taeyeon wanted to protest but quickly changed her mind as she felt Jessica was giving her the death glare. “F-Fine, I’ll go and wash up first.” She took her towel and clothes and rushed to the bathroom.

 

Taeyeon washed herself up and came out shortly with a white off-shoulder shirt and a pair of black shorts. She then walked to Jessica who was sitting on her dressing table. “Sit on the bed.”

Taeyeon followed Jessica’s order and sat on the bed. She then pinned her bangs into a poof so that the brunette can put makeup on her.

Jessica took a seat in front on her and proceeded on applying sunscreen on Taeyeon’s face. She then put on concealer under her eyes, along the nose and on her chin. Taeyeon sat on the bed with a contented smile on her face. She was enjoying Jessica’s gentle touches on her skin. The makeup artist of-the-day then applied foundation followed by eyeliner.

Once she was done, she clapped and gave Taeyeon a mirror to see how she looks like with her makeup skills.

 

“Hmm, everything looks fine, but I think you forgot the blush and lipstick.”

“True. But that can be done easily.“ Jessica grinned secretly as she took the lipstick. “Close your eyes first.” Jessica put on the lipstick on her own lips as Taeyeon closed her eyes; she then cupped Taeyeon’s face and pressed her lips against the blonde’s. Taeyeon had her eyes opened widely as she felt a pair of lips on hers. Jessica pulled away and smirked in satisfaction as she saw a faint blush tinted Taeyeon’s cheekbones.

“There, lipstick and blush applied. Can we go on our date now?” She stood up with her hand reached out, waiting for Taeyeon to snap out of her trance and respond to her question. Taeyeon looked up and took her hand, lacing their fingers together. “Mhm~ maybe I could get use to you putting makeup on me every day.” The brunette giggled and untied Taeyeon’s poof, making her bangs fall down perfectly. “I will do that if you promise to go out on a date with me every day.” Taeyeon grinned and stole a quick peck from Jessica. “I will, forever.” They both gave each other a small smile before heading out to start their casual date around Seoul.