Love Sick

Emergency Call

 

 

Taeyeon had finally got back to Korea after her L.A. trip and she was missing someone badly. She quickly rushed home to meet that certain person that had been on her mind during her trip.

 

She got home and saw no one was around. That’s strange. She thought to herself. She let out a soft yawn and dragged her tired body to Jessica’s room, hoping she will find her there.

Once she turned the door knob and entered the room, she saw a small lump on the bed. She smiled and approached it, sitting at the side of the bed and poking the lump. “Sica ya~ I’m home.”

Jessica pulled Taeyeon down to the bed and gave her a surprised hug once she heard Taeyeon’s voice.

 

“Hey~ How’s my Princess doing these days?” Taeyeon smiled and gave a soft peck on Jessica’s nose, snaking her arms around Jessica’s neck.

“Not that good,” Jessica pouted, “I think I am sick.”

“What?! Jung Sooyeon, why are you sick?” Taeyeon panicked and pressed her palms against Jessica’s forehead. “Hmm… no fever.”

Jessica giggled and shook her head. “I think I am love sick.”

Taeyeon shook her head as well and chuckled, “Aigoo, I think I have that sickness as well. What should we do now?”

“I have no idea,” Jessica faked a cough, “and I think doctors won’t be able to help me.”

Taeyeon grinned slyly at her thought. “Oh, I think I know how I can help.”

She cupped Jessica’s face in her hands and pecked her forehead, “This can make the fever go away.” She then proceeded to peck her nose, “This can help to stop the runny nose,” she hesitated before placing a soft kiss on Jessica’s lips, “and this can stop your coughs.”

Taeyeon pulled away and saw Jessica’s blushing cheeks. “All cured?”

 

Jessica smiled in satisfaction. She mimicked Taeyeon’s actions before pulling Taeyeon to her, planting a passionate kiss on her lips. Both pulled away slightly only when oxygen was needed. “I’d rather be sick forever.”

Taeyeon chuckled and pinched Jessica’s nose. “No, you have to be healthy. These pecks will be given every day as long as you’re strong and healthy.” Taeyeon smiled and rested herself on Jessica’s shoulder.

 

They enjoyed each other’s warmth until Jessica broke the silent atmosphere. “I think I have sore throat and chest pain as well.” Taeyeon grinned and pecked Jessica’s neck softly. “Maybe I just have to cure your whole body.”