6 Things

Emergency Call

 

 

Taeyeon got home really late from work. She was both mentally and physically exhausted. It was almost midnight. She carefully unlocked the front door before stepping into her house – precisely, Jessica and her house.

 

Knowing that her princess might be sleeping in this hour, she tiptoed her way to the bedroom. The door made a creaky noise and Taeyeon cursed under her breath. Her eyes shifted to the unmoved lump on the bed. She silently thanked God for not waking the sleeping princess up or else hell will ensue.

 

Taeyeon quickly placed a peck to Jessica’s forehead before taking her loungewear and heading to the shower. Unknowingly to Taeyeon, Jessica had woken up due to the peck. She secretly grinned and slipped a gift underneath Taeyeon’s pillow. It wasn’t long till Taeyeon came back from her shower. Tiredly, she flopped down onto the bed but let out a yelp after her head hit something hard. Jessica giggled and turned herself so that she’s facing Taeyeon. “Happy 6 months, Taengoo~”

 

Taeyeon froze on the spot. She glanced over to the desk calendar. Crap!

It’s their six month anniversary and she totally forgot about it.   

Seeing Taeyeon had such a strange expression on her face, she began to frown.

“You forgot about it, right?”

Taeyeon bit her lip. She knew it was wrong to lie but she was going to get in trouble if she told the truth.

 

“You jerk! How could you forget such an important date?!” Jessica was on the verge of crying. Was her existence nothing to Taeyeon…?

“Sica ya… I’m sorry. I was just really busy with-“

“I don’t need your explanation. Get out, N.O.W.”

 

Taeyeon wanted to hold Jessica but seeing that the hell was unleashed and Jessica was hurt by the fact that she had forgotten about their special day, Taeyeon decided to leave Jessica in the room for the night while she goes to the couch.

Taeyeon lied on the couch with her arms over her head. She can occasionally hear Jessica’s sniffles but it was soon replaced by light snores after a while. Taeyeon was a bit relieved when she heard her dear princess sleeping. At least Jessica can some rest after all that crying.

 

Meanwhile, Taeyeon could not sleep at all. Her mind was not full of her working schedule but was full of images of Jessica’s crying face. She needed to do something – something that can mend Jessica’s heart.

 

----------

 

The next morning came. Jessica woke up with her red, puffy eyes since she cried herself to sleep. She glanced over to the floor where there was a bracelet lying on the floor. She must have tossed it there last night after Taeyeon left.

 

Slowly, she slipped out of the covers and picked the bracelet up. She clenched her fist, holding the bracelet tightly in her palm. Images of the fight from last night surfaced in her mind again and she wanted to cry again, only this time, she wanted to cry because she missed a certain dork’s warmth for the whole night.

 

She went out of the bedroom to look for Taeyeon, but all she found was a pink sticky note on the couch.

 

(You’re beautiful.)  

 

At the back of the note, Jessica saw a little message that was giving her the directions to the kitchen and so she went and found out another one was stuck on the fridge.

 

(You have a cute smile.)

 

Jessica inwardly smiled and her depression was soon replaced by her curiousity.

What was this dork planning to do?

 

On her way to their mini-garden, as the last note mentioned that it was the place where Taeyeon was at, she had found these other four notes.

(You make me grin like an idiot.)

(Your hugs are my favourite source of warmth.)

(Your eyes are hypnotizing.)

(Your scent is intoxicating.)

 

When Jessica reached their little garden, she saw Taeyeon holding something behind her back. “These are the six things I love about you. Happy six months, Jessica. I’m sorry for hurting you. Let me repay your pain with all my love. I love you, my precious princess.” Taeyeon grinned softly before kneeling down on one knee as she presented the bouquet of roses to Jessica. The younger girl had tears in her eyes. She smiled and ran up to hug Taeyeon. She let go of her fist to show her anniversary gift and put it on Taeyeon before showing an identical one on her wrist. It was a couple bracelet, with an infinity sign as the buckle. “I love you, Taeyeon. Stay with me forever. Never forget me.”

 

“I promise.” 

 


 

@xXBlackWidowXx - I love you. I'm sorry that I've caused pain to you. ;w;