The Chapstick Challenge

Emergency Call
 

“Taeyeon ah~”, the girl in her oversized pyjamas whined to her lover. “I’m bored, can we play something?”

Taeyeon peeled her eyes away from the TV screen and turned to her left to look at her cute, whiny girlfriend. “Babe, when are you not bored?” She chuckled and placed a peck on Jessica’s head, causing the latter to blush a little. “Yah Kim, the first criteria to be my girlfriend is to keep me entertained, at all times.” Taeyeon looked at Jessica incredulously, “I never knew I had to follow certain criteria, can I not be your girlfie?” Taeyeon playfully asked. Instead of an answer, Taeyeon received a slap on the arm from Jessica, “I hate you, Kim!” Before Jessica could stand up and leave, Taeyeon pulled Jessica down to her lap and gave her a loving kiss. “Baby, I’ll do whatever you say. I can be your slave 24/7 as long as you let me kiss you and hug you tightly by the end of each day.” Jessica shyly nestled into Kim’s embrace and mumbled softly, “You can just be my girlfriend… I don’t need a slave.”

 

Taeyeon looked at Jessica’s figure lovingly and combed her fingers through her hazelnut brown locks. She never knew their friendship could turn into something this... magical. Just thinking about all those things that they have been through to be together makes Taeyeon’s heart skip a beat. A tap on her nose stopped Taeyeon’s trail of thoughts and she looked at the culprit in her arms.

 

“Taengoo, can we play the Chapstick Challenge?”  

“What’s that?”

“It’s a game where one person puts on some weird flavour chapstick on their lips and the other has to guess what it is.”

“Weird flavour chapsticks…? Where do we get them?”

“Well… I got a set when Krystal and I went to the US and I thought we could try it together…” Her voice trailed off and a blush was forming on her cheeks.

Taeyeon couldn’t help but to laugh at her girlfriend’s cute suggestion. “Okay, game on.”

 

-------------

 

“Umm… Sica, what are these?” Taeyeon’s eyes nearly popped out when she saw the set; it consists of Wasabi flavour, Bacon flavour, Chocolate flavour, Coke flavour, Cotton Candy flavour and Buttered Popcorn flavour.

 

“Are you for real? Are these things legit?”

Jessica laughed at her cute dork’s reaction. “I don’t know, honey. That’s why I have to try them with you. Now turn around! I’m going to put on one first.” Jessica mixed those chapsticks up as Taeyeon turned around then blindly picked one up.

Coke flavour – phew

Jessica quickly put it on and tapped Taeyeon’s shoulder. “I’m ready~”

Taeyeon turned around and leaned into Jessica slowly, she sniffed Jessica’s lips and grinned immediately. “It’s coke.”

“YAH KIM TAEYEON YOU DID NOT JUST SNIFF MY LIPS!”

Taeyeon let out her infamous ahjumma laugh, “I don’t want to risk taste the wasabi flavour one!”

“ARGH! JUST PLAY IT PROPERLY!” Jessica was frustrated that things weren’t going as she planned. She then grinned a bit when Taeyeon pecked her lips. “That was some nice coke. One point for me and it’s my turn now~”

While Jessica was wiping her lips, Taeyeon was praying so hard to not get the weird –

Bacon

Taeyeon mentally cursed as she was putting it on, she called for Jessica’s attention to guess it but the smell of pork was a bit too strong… “Ew, I don’t want to taste bacon on your lips.”

“Yah! I thought you said play it properly.”

“But I can smell the bacon from here,” she pinched her nose, “blame yourself for getting an easy choice~” Jessica teased in a sing-song voice.

Before Taeyeon could say anything, Jessica pushed Taeyeon’s head the other way and grabbed the next chapstick.

 

“Oh my gosh, I bet you can’t guess this one. Even I can’t taste it.” Taeyeon turned to Jessica and quickly smashed her lips onto hers, causing Jessica to gasp. Before the kissing turn into a heated makeout session, Taeyeon abruptly stopped and Jessica frowned at the sudden loss of warmth. “It tastes bland…” she her lips to recall the taste, “but it has some sweetness, is it cotton candy?” The beetroot red Jessica shook her head frantically, her hand tightly gripping onto the Buttered Popcorn flavoured chapstick.

 

“Are you sure? Because your lips really taste like cotton candy…” Taeyeon’s aura has changed into something dark and evil, the smirk on her face becomes wider as she gets closer to Jessica.

“This challenge is kind of boring, why not we do something more… exciting?” Taeyeon brushed her tongue against Jessica’s lips and the latter let out an almost inaudible moan.

 

So then the TaengSic couple spend the rest of their day on the couch doing something that was more than a chapstick game.

 


 xStitch's note: Hai I'm back! Hehe sorry for the late update! I've been experiencing a major writer's block but it's getting better now so I'm starting to brainstorm some ideas (and actually making them into a story :P). Oh and yes, all the flavours that were listed in this story is real. I did some research on it and I am quite tempted to try out the buttered popcorn one. 

Forgive my grammar mistakes! I got an early class to catch tomorrow so I'm writing in a rush because I'm afraid that I will lose this story's flow after I wake up. ;; 

I miss you guys to be very honest. All your comments have given me such a positive energy to keep me wanting to write more and more. 

Until then,

Ciao~