First Kiss

Summer Love

Yoona and her aunt finally reached their apartment, when she realized that Yuri was waiting outside with a warm smile to greet her.

"Yuri!" Yoona exclaimed running from out of the car to her.

"Yoona!" Yuri also ran towards her saying.

The two embraced each other with tears filled eyes, because they have missed each other so much.

"Yoona, I am so glad you are here", Yuri said as she and Yoona parted.

"Me too", Yoona replied with a sniff.

Later that night Yoona and Yuri sat up and talked about what had been going on in their life since that had last seen each other, which was a lot.

"So, have you found a good boyfriend yet?" Yuri asked as she jumped onto Yoona's bed with a bag of chips in hand.

Yoona and Yuri loved eating junk food, especially when they had sleepovers, their mothers, who were sisters, are very much alike and so they both feed them on healthy stuff like carrots and broccli.

"No, I just dumped my 8th boyfriend, a week ago", Yoona replied as she bit a piece of her chocolate bar.

"Wow, 8th, I haven't even had one", Yuri said with a depressed face.

"Oh don't be like that Yuri, you will meet the right guy soon enough", Yoona said patting Yuri on the back, "but for now lets pig out, we have enough junk food here to last through a good 5 movies".

"But seriously Yoona, I know you will meet the one",Yuri said with a smile as she got up to put in the first movie.

While Yuri was doing that, Yoona rolled over onto her back and closed her eyes, remember the guy she had met and how she felt when he touched her hand. Then she opened her eyes and smiled. She and Yuri enjoyed that movies and went to bed at 3 in the morning, annoying her aunt with their loud laughing.

--------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Yoona got dressed in her favourite pink, sleeveless top , black vest, tight black jeans, and black steve madden boots. Yuri followed in a red, off the shoulder blouse, tight white jeans and white cuff ankled boots.

"Wow, you guys are all dressed up" Yuri's mom said as she continued to set the table for breakfast.

"We are going site seeing and shopping for the entire day today", Yoona replied smiling as she took a seat around the table, Yuri taking the other one beside her.

"Oh", Yuri's mom said as she put the plates of pancakes, bacon and eggs on the table alongside with orange juice.

The two girl quickly ate their delicious breakfast and was out the door before Yuri's mother could tell them something important.

"So Yuri, where are you taking me first?" Yoona asked with a smile as she and Yuri walked alongside the road.

"Well we are going to watch 2PM perform at the park", Yuri said with the happiest face in the world.

When Yoona heard this she stopped, turned to Yuri and said, "I never knew that you were such a groupie".

Yoona couldn't help but let out the laugh that was inside of her when she said that.

"Oh come on", Yuri said whinning while she hit Yoona on the shoulder to stop laughing, "Nichkhun, will be there".

Yoona stopped laughing and a confused expression appeared on her face.

"Nichkhun?" Yoona asked as she turned to face Yuri.

"Yeah, remember I told you about him on the phone", Yuri replied with a bright smile.

That was when Yoona remembered when Yuri had told her about Nichkhun and how she had a crush on him. She also remembered the guy she met in front of the airport that also had the same name. Yoona didn't know what to do, what if the guy she met was the first guy her cousin truly liked. She knew growing up Yuri was different from her in so many ways but especially when it came to guys. She had a pretty face and many guys asked her out ,but she turned them all down because well she didn't like them at all, she just found them shallow and narrow minded. Could she have really fallen him?

"You know", Yuri continued on getting Yoona's attention as they continued walking towards the park, "they call him 'Thai Prince', and his brown eyes, omg, I just love when he winks".

"Yuri get a hold your self, we have reached", Yoona said as she turned to Yuri and put her hands on both of Yuri's shoulder.

The two continued into the park, hearing all the shouting and screaming for the boy group.

"Woah, they have alot of fans", Yoona said staring at the packed park full o screaming girl and a boy here and there, "I will be right back, I'm going to buy cotton candy".

"Nice thinking, eat the junk food now cause mom as carrot soup waiting for us at home tonight", Yuri said with a wink and then turned back to face the stage and started screaming.

---------------------------

"Oh what am I going to do", Yoona questioned herself as she sat on a park bench after buying her cotton candy.

"I don't know, but I hope it involves giving me a piece of that", a voice said that made Yoona looked up.

To Yoona's surprise it was Nichkhun smiling down at her.

"Nichkhun?" Yoona asked still shocked.

"Hey", Nichkhun replied as he took a seat beside Yoona smiling.

"I never though I would see you again, well I mean like talk to you", Yoona said with a red face.

"I am glad I got to see you again", Nichkhun replied as he put his face only inches away from Yoona's, "because I really wanted to see you".

Yoona couldn't believe what was happening, she was blushing for the first time in history, uncontrollably and it was all because Nichkhun. She thought her heart was going to explode as his face drew closer and closer to his. Now only two inches away, she could feel his breathe on her face 'Is he going to kiss me' was what ran through her head. She wanted to kiss him too but would it be the right thing to do.