"Father?"

Summer Love

Yesung went with Yoona into the room but he slept on the chair beside the bed until she fell asleep.

"You're just as beautiful as I remember you were", Yesung said with a smile as he brushed the hair out of her face, "maybe even more beautiful".

Yesung then got up, covered Yoona with a blanket and left the room.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Yoona woke up the next morning to find him gone, she got up immediately and ran to the door and down the stairs to her surprise to meet her father who was coming through the door, in a expensive suit and about 7 bodyguards around him. She recognized him from the photo her mother had in the closet of her room that she found.

The two of them looked at each other without saying a word, when all of sudden tears started streaming down Yoona's face, tears she had been holding in for years.

"Why did you lie to me and mom!!" Yoona exclaimed as she threw herself forward at the somewhat familiar man and started hitting him in the chest with her hands. He stood there as his daughter's feelings pouring out and then he placed both his hands around her and pulled her into a tight hug much to Yoona's surprise.

"I am sorry, I though leaving you guys was the best choice, I didn't want you guys to get caught up into this dangerous life", her father said which calmed her down a bit.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Yoona felt happy but sad at the same time especially when she found out from her father that the only man she will ever love was now in danger because of her. Everything she had done to protect him was all done in vain.

“Dad, what are you talking about, why are they going after him?” Yoona asked about to officially break down, “I have to go”.

“No”, Yoona’s father said as he waved at his bodyguards to block the door.

“Dad you don’t understand. He has been there for me through everything no matter what, even if being with me placed him danger he didn’t care”, Yoona said boldly to her father as tears ran down her face, “when you weren’t there, he was, I LOVE HIM, and you can’t stop me”.

As Yoona said that she kicked the man blocking her in the shin as hard as she could and then when she saw a opening, she took it. She ran quickly down the stairs and out the door into the alley only to be stopped by Yesung who was behind the wheels of a BMW.

“Get in!” he exclaimed which Yoona did.

____________________________________________________________________

When they reached 2PM’s dorm Yoona didn’t wait for the car to stop properly before she opened the door and rushed into the building, she ran up the stairs until she reached the 3rdfloor and then she ran to their door and knocked.

“Yoona”, Nichkhun said as he opened the door and saw her to her surprise, then without hesitation the two embraced each other as if the world was going to end soon, “I am so glad that you are alright, I was so worried”.

“I was just afraid that you would get hurt if you tried to protect me”, Yoona managed to get out through the sobbing and tears.

“Come on”, Nichkhun said leading Yoona into the apartment and to the sofa, “do you want something to drink or maybe eat”.

“Nichkhun, they are coming, so we need to leave”, Yoona pleaded.

“What are you talking about?” Nichkhun asked confused.

All of a sudden they heard a pounding at the door, “we know you are in there, come out know or someone might get hurt”.

“Come on lets go”, Yoona said as grabbed Nichkhun’s arm.

“Um, can I put on a shirt first”, Nichkhun said with a chuckle.

Yoona turned around slowly to see a shirtless Nichkhun, showing his 8 pack abs, well toned body and   unbelievable biceps, “How did I miss that, were you shirtless from the beginning?”

Nichkhun chuckled again as Yoona turned away her face and it started turning red.

“Little girl if you know what is good for you, you will come out”, the man behind the door said again in a deep voice.

So Nichkhun gabbed a button down shirt from off of the sofa, grabbed Yoona and pulled her to the window, then he opened it.

“Ladies first”, he said as Yoona climbed through and down the fire escape with him following.

“Where is every?” Yoona asked while running.

“They went out for lunch”, Nichkhun replied as he ran close behind while buttoning his shirt, “I told them to have fun without me, I should probably call them”.

“This isn’t the time for that”, Yoona said as they ran towards a cafe which they ran into, only narrowly escaping the men that ran past without noticing them.

“So what exactly is going on?” Nichkhun asked as he leaned back in the chair and crossed his legs and arms.

“I met my father today, it turns out he really is a mob boss, a big one too”, Yoona said as she leaned back into the chair, “and now since I am now considered his only weakness, his enemies are doing everything in their power to get me and that means they will hurt the people close to me to do it”.

“Look here Yoona”, Nichkhun said as he got up from the chair and kneeled down in front of her, “you are my, everything, I don’t care what happens to me, just as long as we are together”.

Tears of happiness started to run down Yoona’s cheek, it was the first time in a while since her heart was at rest, she felt safe with him by her side and now she will do everything to protect the future she had with him and all the people who mattered most to her.

“The guys said they will meet us at the mall around the corner, we have to think of a plan”, Nichkhun said as he took Yoona’s hand and they left the cafe.

___________________________________________________________

The 2PM members and Yuri arrived on time to see Yoona and Nichkhun entering through the mall doors hand in hand. Before they could reach them, Yuri towards Yoona and jumped into her arms much too Yoona’s surprise.

“Yoona, where have you been?” Yuri asked as she hit her on the arm.

“Ouch!” Yoona said as she held the now wounded arm, “I’m sorry Yuri; I just didn’t want to put you in danger”.

“Well that’s not up to you”, Yuri said as tears started to form in her eyes and she gave Yoona a gentle hug.

“I’m sorry I won’t do it again”, Yoona replied as she comforted Yuri and the guys just stood one side leaning on the wall.

“It’s like every two seconds I have to see someone crying”, Junho said as he joined the line to get some coffee.

“I know what you mean, me and Yuri were up late last night and not doing what you are thinking”, Chansung said with a sigh, “she was crying for half the night, I could see just how much she loved Yoona”.

“Let’s just say, love makes you put up with a lot of things, did you have to hold a box of tissue”, Nichkhun said with a chuckle making Chansung hit him in the stomach which still didn’t stop him from laughing even more, "I have rock hard abs, you think that like punch can do anything dude”.