The Past Part 2

Summer Love

After a long day on the road. Yoona was really tired so while they walked she rested her head on Rain's shoulder. When they entered the cab, Rain placed his arms around her as she cuddled into his arm. Rain turned to the driver and told him the address then he turned back to Yoona.

"You must be tired after everything you have been through today", Rain said as he removed hair from out of Yoona's face which made her move a bit.

"Oppa", Yoona said surprising Rain because she was still asleep.

When they arrived at the hotel, he lifted Yoona out of the cab (bridal style) and brought her up to the room, luckily unnoticeable. He took off her boots and placed her into the bed and pulled the covers over her, then he took out a blanket and headed to the living room to sleep on the couch.

Yoona was having a nightmare, she kept on tossing and turning in her bed. She kept screaming out Nichkhun's name, until she woke  up in sweat and tears. She looked around the room unsure of where she was but she knew it was morning because of the bright sunlight that shone through the window. She opened the room door and stepped out into the living room. She walk a few steps before she saw Rain sleeping soundly on the couch, she smirked and tip toed over to him without making a sound.

"Oppa?" Yoona said as she nudged Rain to wake up but all he did was turn over onto his side, so she just gave up, "I guess I will just go make breakfast".

--------------------------------------------------------------------

At the hospital

"Have you found her yet?" Chansung asked, it was obvious that he was very tired and needed sleep and so did the other members of 2PM.

"No", Yuri replied, "and it looks like her phone it off because it keeps going to voice mail".

"This is not good", Taecyeon said as he sat on the couch in Nichkhun's room.

"My mom is seriously worried", Yuri said as she took a seat beside him, "so, Nichkhun is doing a final check up today?" Yuri asked trying to get her mind off of Yoona for now.

"Where is my darling?" Tiffany asked as she barged into the room with a basket filled with fruits and way too much make up.

"The devil has arrived", Junho said under his breath.

"What did you say?" Tiffany asked as she spun around to face him.

"Oh, nothing", he replied trying to not make eye contact.

Chansung didn't care about whether Tiffany was there are not he more concerned about finding Yoona. That was when he started to remember when he and Nichkhun first met her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was summer vacation when Yoona was 13-years-old and came to Korea to stay with her aunt which was the last time she came. She was in the park playing with Yuri and Yuri's dog, Cuddles. Chansung and Nichkhun were passing by in a car, coming from dance lessons when they noticed the girls chasing the dog and calling out to him to stop but the dog didn't respond and just kept on running. Nichkhun saw that they were going into a area where they were doing construction on a bridge, so they two told the driver to stop and got out. They chased the girls who were chasing the dog. The two girls stop at where the bridge started but the dog continued to the other side.

"We have to go for him Yoona" Yuri said as she started to panic.

"Its too dangerous", Yoona said as she tried to calm Yuri down.

"My dad gave me Cuddles, I can't just leave her", Yuri said as she started to walk on the bridge.

"Yuri be careful!" Yoona shouted.

Chansung and Nichkhn had finally caught up to the girls.

"What is she doing?" Chansung asked out of breath.

"Who are you two?" Yoona asked suprised.

"Ah!" Yuri exclaimed as she lost balance and fell into the river.

"Yuri!!" Yoona exclaimed tears starting to run down her face. She started to walk towards the bridge when she was stopped by Nichkhun.

"What are you doing, it is way too dangerous, we should get help", Nichkhun said.

"She is my cousin and I love her, I am not going to stand by and watch her die!" Yoona exclaimed as she fought off Nichkhun and jumped into the river.

"I can't believe how stupid this girl is", Nichkhun said as he jumped into the river after her.

Chansung decided to run and get help.  

In the end Nichkhun had to save the two girls and luckily Chansung came with help in time. The people who came pulled Yuri, who was now unconsious because she took in too much water, out of the water and into the ambulance that was called.

"Are you alright?" Chansung asked Nichkhun who was holding Yoona who was weak from swimming.

"Yeah, but she is pretty tired", Nichkhun replied as he handed Yoona over to one of the guys who came with the ambulance, "she is strong, I have never met a girl like her before and I probably won't ever".

"Yeah, she is different", Chansung replied.

That day the two boys fell in love with Yoona's determination and kind heart.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Nichkhun everything go alright?" Taecyeon asked getting up from the couch and walking over to Nichkhun as he entered his bed.

"Yeah, he said I will be able to leave tomorrow but to take it easy for a while", Nichkhun replied.

"Good thing our manager gave us sometime off", Junho said with a smile.

"Nichkhun look, I  brough grapes", Tiffany said as she ran over to Nichkhun and showed him the basket full of fruits.

Junho came up to Nichkhun's bed and pushed his hand away from the basket, "If you plan on having a long and healthy life, you shouldn't eat those fruits".

Nichkhun looked at Junho weird but just gave up and told Tiffany to put the basket beside his bed.

"Do you remember Yoona now Nichkhun?" Chansung asked.

"No I don't, why should I!" NIchkhun exclaimed.

"Because you love her and you have loved her for years!" Chansung screamed back at him, "why can't you remember, she is missing now and you are doing nothing and it is all because of you!".

Chansung, upset, stormed out of the room. It was the first time the members had seen him so mad, the only thing did was just stand up, speechless but Yuri ran after him