Just three words.....

Summer Love

Yuri and Yoona knew that they would be coming home late after work so they rented a apartment near by.

"I am so tired", Yuri said as she came in and started stretching.

Yoona just came in, dropped her stuff by the door and sat on the couch. Yuri could sense that something was wrong and so went over and sat beside her depress cousin.

"Yoona what is wrong?" she asked.

"Thats what is missing", I have confessed my feeling to him sincerly without any doubt in mind but he hasn't", Yoona said as she leaned on Yuri's shoulder, tears forming in her eyes.

"It will be ok", Yuri said as she comforted her cousin.

_______________________________________________

The next day

"Dude where are you going, remeber we have to do a show in like 6 hours", Junho said as he followed behind Nichkhun who was walking to his car.

"I am going to talk to Yoona, I couldn't get her last night, i need to make sure she is ok", Nichkhun answered as he opened his car door, sat in front of the wheel and closed the door, "I will be back  in 2 hours promise", he continued as he drove out of the car park.

"That guy has it so bad", Junho said shaking his head and walking away.

_______________________________________________

Yoona and Yuri got up early so that they could actually reach work on time. When they went downstairs they were surprised to see Nichkhun leaning up against his car waiting. Yuri looked on Yoona who was looking at the ground.

"I have been trying to call you last night", Nichkhun said as he walked closer to Yoona, "what happened".

Yoona didn't answer at first.

"I'm sorry, I went to bed early and left my phone in my bag on the kitchen counter", Yoona said with a smile, then she leaned in and gave him a long hug. She couldn't be upset at Nichkhun, Tiffany was just trying to get her upset, she believed that when he was ready he would tell her how he felt.

When they reached the park Yuri got out of the car and left Yoona and Nichkhun to talk.

"Are you ok?" Nichkhun asked as he turned to Yoona.

"Yeah, everything will be ok", Yoona answered with a smile and leaned in and kissed him goodbye.

"I will pick you up later after the concert ok", Nichkhun said as he reversed and left.

"I should get back to concentrating on what I am going to do about the whole father thing", Yoona sighed and said as she walked off.

"So how did it go with Nichkhun, did you confront him his feelings", Yuri asked Yoona as she entered the changing room.

"Nope, I didn't, I just don't think it is the right time to do that", Yoona replied as she started changing her clothes, "when our relationship advances more and he still won't say anything, then I will ask him".

"Ok but you need to watch out for Tiffany", Yuri said, "just know that I have got your back".

_____________________________________________________

"Rain where ar you going, you have a show in like 8 hours and you need to rehearse", Rain's manager said as he took up him jacket and headed out the door, following right behind him.

"I need to see her, I can't take it anymore", Rain replied as he walked through the car lot searching for his car.

"Um, here is a wild idea, wait till after the thousands of people coming to see you leaves!", his manager exclaimed.

"No, I need to see her now", Rain said as she drived out of the parking lot leaving his stressed manager  in panick.

"I strongly believe that I am going to get old before time, I can see grey hair growing already", the manager said to herself as she walked away.

Rain was ready to see Yoona, ready to face her like a man who sees her as a beautiful woman, who he has fallen in love with, he was ready to fight for her even it took forever.