new beginnings

Summer Love

                                                          

Yoona felt as if her heart was going to leap out of her chest as Nichkhun got closer and closer but nevertheless she closed her eyes as her face turned redder and redder.

 "Are you sure you want to do this?" Nichkhun stopped only a inch from her lips and asked.

Yoona's eyes opened when she heard the question, she knew she was ready to become one with Nichkhun, she loved him and probably would love no other in this lifetime. So to answer his question, she nodded her head, her cheeks no longer red, but a light pink.

Nichkhun's lips crashed against Yoona's as he pinned down both her hands above her head on the wall. When they finally parted Nichkhun lifted Yoona up (bridal style) as he brought her to the bedroom, then he slowly placed her on the bed.

"I love you Yoona", Nichkhun said as he brushed her hair out of her face. Yoona's face became red again.

"I love you too", Yoona smiled and said a kissing Nichkhun softly on the lips. That night became the most memorable in Yoona's life, it was the night Yoona and Nichkhun made love and also the night when her destiny was set in stone.

The next morning......

Yoona was awaken by the sunlight that shone in on her from the nearby window. She was still a bit tired, but the smell of bacon got her to sit up in bed which was when she realized that she had on no clothes but only the bed sheet covered her. When she looked on the ground beside the bed she saw the clothes she had on last night.... But then she remembered just what had taken place that night. Which made her run to bathroom. When she looked in the mirror she noticed the mess she called her hair.

"I can't believe it", Yoona said to herself as she tip-toed back into the room, and put on Nichkhun's T-shirt that she saw on the chair beside the bed. Yoona blushed as she smelled Nichkhun's scent on the shirt.

Yoona, having put on the T-shirt, decided to find out who was making the lovely smell she woke up to. As she made her way down to the hall and into the living room, she saw the shirt less Nichkhun over a hot frying pan. He smiled when he realized she was in the room.

"You're awake", Nichkhun smiled and said as he kissed her on the lips, "last night, was really interesting, you did things I never thought you could do", Yoona immediately blushed at his sudden words, "come and have breakfast with me", Nichkhun continued as he lead her to her seat. Yoona was really hungry and everything smelled good.

"I bet Yuri is worried, I should of called her by now to tell her I was alright, but I didn't exactly plan on staying last night", Yoona said as she looked up at Nichkhun and smiled, "don't you have a concert tomorrow, shouldn't you be practicing", Yoona giggled as got up, "I have to take a shower".

"Well since I am already so late, why not join you", Nichkhun said as he started walking fast behind Yoona which made her start running but she just couldn't get away. He picked her up bridal style and swept her off to the showers.

Later that day, after Nichkhun kissed Yoona goodbye and headed off to rehearsals for 2PM's up coming concert, yoona got dressed, locked up the apartment with the key Nichkhun gave to her and went to the mall to meet the girls.

"Yoona, why do you look extra pretty today", Yuri asked suspiciously as she analyzed her face and sudden expression to her question.

"Its nothing Yuri, I just put on some extra make up today", Yoona said as she hurried pass the girls.

"So Yuri, do you have plans with Chansung tonight?" Seohyun asked as she crossed hands with Yuri.

"Yeah, I do", Yuri answered, "I think tonight is going to be a special night", Yuri continued with a giggle. Yoona was happy to see that her cousin was happy, everything was perfect.

"Guys I have to visit someone to thank them, I will catch up with you guys tonight at 2PM's dorm for movie night, remember to get all the stuff on the list", Yoona said as she ran off leaving the others in confusion except for Yuri who knew just exactly where she was going.

As Yoona ran through the busy streets of Seoul showing everyone she passed her amazing smile. She had to thank the person who had been there for her since she was a child, a very special oppa.

"Rain oppa!!!" Yoona exclaimed as she opened the door to Rain's dressing room and jumped into his arms, "thank you oppa, for everything".

"Yoona", Rain said with the expression of love on his face, "as he gripped her tighter in his arms.

"Oppa what's wrong?" Yoona asked when she realized just how tight Rain's grip was.

"You have forgotten the fact that I see you as a woman now didn't you", Rain said as he looked into Yoona's eyes, her face turning a bright red color.

"Um.... Maybe I should leave", Yoona said as she headed to the door, only to be stopped by Rain that surprised her with a passionate kiss on the lips. She struggled to push him off but despite being stronger than normal girls she couldn't fight back. Still kissing her he pushed her against the wall, holding both her hands above her head as he started to kiss her neck. Yoona didn't know what to do, it was the first time Rain acted that way towards her, she was afraid of what he was going to do next. But Rain stopped when he started to see tears running down Yoona's face. He let her go and backed away in disbelief of what he just did, Yoona fell to her knees still crying.

"Oppa, I know you didn't mean to do that", Yoona said looking up at the dumb struck Rain, "I know its because oppa really loves me and doesn't know what to do", Yoona continued as she finally found the strength to stand up and approach Rain but he stopped her from coming any closer to him.

"Please..... Just leave", Rain said as he walked out the door, "I don't want to hurt you".

Rain had many female fans wanting to be with him, even famous actresses and singers, but strangely the one he wanted was his ex's little sister, someone he just couldn't  have. Yoona knew Rain was hurt but nevertheless she didn't go after him, she decided to give him time. Even though she knew he didn't mean to do it, Yoona still felt shaken up somehow, so she decided to go see Nichkhun but not tell him what happened.

"Yo, so who is going to die?" Junho smiled and said punching Nichkhun on his shoulder.

"No way, I died the last time", Nichkhun said walked away from Junho, 'I think its Chansung's time to die at the end of heartbeat".

"What!" Chansung exclaimed with his mouth filled with food.

"Guys we can easily settle this", Taecyeon said as he sat at the table with a smile, a marker and a white peace of paper, "a simple game should do it".

After playing the game for a while the loser was chosen to be none other than Wooyoung to the other's amusement, "I hate you guys", Wooyoung said as he walked to the dressing room while the others were still laughing.

"Nichkhun, Yoona is here for you", 2PM's manager said as he stepped into the room, "she is waiting downstairs in the lobby", upon hearing that Nichkhun quickly rushed out of the room. He assumed that there was something wrong because Yoona would never just show up without telling him.

When Nichkhun reached the lobby he looked around desperately searching for the face he woke up to that morning. Then he spotted her looking out a window, her back turned to him. So he slowly went up behind her and hugged her.

"Yoona, I have missed you", Nichkhun said as he smelled her hair and smiled with his eyes closed.

"Oppa, we saw each other this morning", Yoona replied with a giggle.

"Are you alright?" Nichkhun asked which startled her, "I just have this feeling that something happened that your not telling me".

That was when Yoona realized just how important he was to her, how much he understood her, "Nichkhun", yoona turned around to face him, "I love you, and I don't think I will get sick of telling you that", Yoona giggled and said.

"Do you want to come up and say hi to the guys", Nichkhun laughed and said after hearing what Yoona said which made him happy.