Why?

Summer Love

The members stood speechless and confused as to who their leader was running after.

"Hey guys, what's up",Tiffany said as she walked up to the group.

Tiffany was a famous singer, she has starred in many tv shows and has been the ideal girl for many guys. But there was one guy she could never have, and that guy was Nichkhun. She dated him for about 2 months before he broke up with her saying that all she cared about was her looks, she was filled with envy and jealousy against anyone girl who had talent greater than hers. But Nichkhun didn't know that she actually loved him and was a complete reck a couple of days after their break up. She was now back to claim what was her's and she was determined to get him using whatever method neccessary.

"Hey Tiffany", they guys with a sigh, trying to hold back their dislike for the girl.

"Where is Nichkhun?" she asked knowing well enough that they didn't like her because well she hated them.

"Oh, you just missed him, too bad", Jaebeom replied, sarcasim being almost too ovbvious.

The guys weretoo busy arguing to notice Yuri standing up behind them, confused as to how Nichkhun knew her cousin and if that was the reason she had been acting that way.

"Hey, was that your friend with theblonde wing", Chansung asked as he tapped Yuri on the shoulder to get her attention.

Yuri though she was going to pass out because she was actually being touched by a member of the hottest boy group.

"Um, yeah, she is my cousin", Yuri replied excited.

"Come on, lets follow them", Chansung said as he started running towards the exit.

"Yeah sure", Yuri replied running after him

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh what am going to do, I am so freaking tired", Yoona said as she took a seat on a bench infront of a cafe.

"Yoona!" exclaimed  Nichkhun as he came around the corner, looking all over the place to see if he had lost her and then he spotted her taking off her blonde wig and let down her long hair.

"Oh, I forgot Yuri", Yoona sighed and said as she got up from the bench, "I have to call her".

Yoona focused on her phone to call Yuri as she walked across the street, not realizing that the traffic light turned green. Nichkhun immediately ran towards her. Yoona still focused on her phone, hears a car's horn and turns to see a white van coming towards her. Nichkhun quickly pushed her out of the way, but barely escaped the car, who hit him on the left side of his body. Yoona lying on the floor with a bruise on her elbow was confused as to what had just happened until she saw the lifeless Nichkhun lying beisde her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mariah Carey - My all starts playing here

Tears came to her eyes and she looked at him expressionless.

"Nichkhun?" Yoona said as she nudged him but he wouldn't respond, "why did you save me, when we have only just met".

Yoona couldn't hold back her tears, it just kept pouring out her eyes.

"Why, why did you save me?!" Yoona exclaimed, "someone please help me, please call a ambulance".

When the abulance arrived, Yoona kept on crying as they placed Nichkhun into the abulance. Yoona got into the van and drove while she held his hands.

"I was just afraid to give a guy another chance at breaking my heart", Yoona said as a single tear drop fell from her eyes and landed on his, "please don't leave me".

They arrived at the hospital and took Nichkhun out of the ambulance and rushed him in, he was suffering from internal bleeding. Yoona watched as he disappeared out of her sight, and then she broke down and fell on the floor covering her face with her two hands and crying.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Chansung and Yuri were running around looking for the two when Yuri's phone started to ring, so she stopped and so did Chansung. When she looked on the screen she realized that it was Yooa.

"Yoona where have you been", Yuri asked as soon as she answered the phone.

"Yuri, you have to come to the hospital now", Yoona answered crying.

"What is wrong?" Yuri asked worried.

"NIchkhun, he saved me from getting hit from a car but he got hit", Yoona replied.

"Ok, I am coming now", Yuri said and then she hung up the phone.

"What is wrong?" Nichkhun is in the hospital Yuri said still in disbelief.

"He would fdo anything for this girl huh", Chansung said as he shook his head.

"What do you mean?" Yuri asked confused.

"It was not the first time Nichkhun met Yoona, he saw her about 3 years ago and fell in love with her", Chansung replied as he stared into space.  'And so did I' he thought

"Wow", Yuri said, I guess this is like destiny or something, but we have to go lets go",

Yuri and Chansung continued running so that they coould reach the hospital as soon as possible.

---------------------------------

What will Yoona do now? How will she deal with her feelings for Nichkhun? Is she planning on taking up a summer job? Will things between her and Yuri be alright? And what are these feelings that Chansung has for Yoona? Just where did the two boys first see this feisty girl?

The real drama is about to start