Dating

Summer Love

Heechul brought Yoona and Yuri to a pastry resturant that was in the park, then he ordered tea and scones for the two girls. As they waited he decided to find out just what was wrong.

"What happened?" Heechul asked.

"This guy was chasing us but we managed to get away", Yuri answered as she started sipping her coffee, "I think Yoona is a shaken up because it was like she had to relive being kidnapped".

Even though she heard her cousin's worried words, Yoona continued to sit in silence while staring at the the hot cup of chocolate.

"I am alright now", Yoona finally said, showing them a happy smile, "I admit, I was shaken up, but I know that there will always be someone there to protect, someone that has my back, right Heechul and Yuri.

Yuri and Heechul sat looking at each other puzzled.

"Yeah of course", Yuri answered.

"Definitely!" Heechul exclaimed showing his bright smile.

"Yuri lets get going before we get in trouble with the manager", Yoona said as she took the last sip of her hot chocolate and got up from around the table, "see you later oppa, I will pay you later"

Even though Yoona claimed that she was alright, she was surprised at herself that she was actually not. She was always grown to be a strong girl that could take on anything that life threw at her, but now it was like life was throwing everything it had all at once. How was she to deal with the horrible memory of being kidnapped and taken advantage of, then finding out the father you were told your whole life was dead, was actually not and living healthy.

"Um Yuri, I need to do something today, so I am going to have a talk with the manager", Yoona said as she started walking in the opposite direction, "you don't have to worry I will see you later".

"What trouble has she gone to get herself into now", Yuri said with a sigh.

____________________________________________________________________

After explaining and pleading to the manager about her situation, Yoona set out to dig up some informatio, and she figured the best place to start was the library.

When she got there she realized she didn't know what she should start researching first. All of a sudden her phone rang and so she quickly answered in because the ringing was disturbing the readers.

"Hello", Yoona said silently going off into a corner.

"Yuri called me", the voice said in a angry tone, right then and there Yoona knew she was betrayed by her cousin.

"Nichkhun, I had to find out why my life is so confusing", Yoona said pleading.

"And you think going off on your own without anyone with you was smart", Nichkhun asked.

"Well I hadn't really though about it", Yoona said with a sigh, "I can defend myself just fine".

"Yoona, I am not doubting you being able to defend yourself but I can't help but be worried that I won't see you again, I worry when you are away from me", Nichkhun said.

Before Yoona could reply the phone got cut off. That was what made Nichkhun worry even more so he decided to go look for her.

"Ah man, now he going to think something bad happened to me", Yoona said as she sat down around a table with a stack of books she picked out. She started looking on high school yearbooks, her father's to be exact, her mother told her that her father was a very secretive person so he never liked talking about his past. he only told her mother what he felt she needed to know.

As Yoona flipped through her father and mother’s old high school year book she realized they were in almost every club together, they were inseparable.  Her father was in the Kendo Club and her mother in turn joined the gymnastics club so that they could see each other in when they had to practice in the auditorium.

“Wow, dad was really handsome”, Yoona said as she kept on flicking through the pages, “I guess I can’t really remember how he looked”.

Yoona became lost in the history of her parents and how they were like in high school. She couldn’t believe that her mother was captain of the cheerleading team and her father voted most popular.

“Wow, it’s this late already”, Yoona said as she checked her watch, “I better get going before Nichkhun throws a fit”.

As Yoona walked down the street she realized that she was going to pass a famous ice – cream shop that was known to be the best, so she decided to stop and get some. When she walked inside the shop she became amazed at the many different flavours that were on display, including a chocolate fountain. She slowly walked up to the counter, still deciding on which flavour to choose.

“Um”, Yoona said smiling, “can I get chocolate”, and then when she looked up she was surprised to see a handsome boy, who had no blemish what so ever, her faced turned red without her realizing it.

“Chocolate, right”, the boy asked as he opened the glass door, but then looked up when he heard no answer to see Yoona staring at him, “um, chocolate right?” he asked again.

“Um, yeah, chocolate”, Yoona answered, realizing how stupid she must of seemed.

“Have we met before?” the boy asked as he handed Yoona the ice – cream cone.

“No, I don’t think so”, Yoona answered as he took the cone from him and handed him the money in return, “bye”.

When Yoona stepped out of the shop she felt a weird feeling in the pit of her stomach, she felt somehow afraid even though she didn’t know why.

“Yoona!” she heard a voice call.

When she turned around she spotted Nichkhun driving up to her in his car.

“I see you found me”, Yoona said with a sigh as she headed over to him.

“You aren’t that hard to find”, Nichkhun said smiling as he came out of the car, “Yuri saw you looking in the directory for nearby libraries, so I just figured I would check it out, and then I saw you walking”.

“I can’t believe I was betrayed by my own cousin”, Yoona said as she fell on her knees.

“You’re being dramatic again”, Nichkhun added as he helped her off the ground, “so what did you find out?”

“Nothing really”, Yoona replied, “only that I came from beautiful parents”.

Nichkhun smiled at Yoona’s expression, it was the first time in a long time that he has seen her smiling so brightly. So without thinking, he walked up to her while she was still talking and silenced her with a kiss and then he slowly moved away.

“What was that for?” Yoona asked confused.

“I was just feeling happy that I have some like you by my side”, Nichkhun answered with a seriosus expression which made Yoona’s face turn bright red.

“Stop it!” Yoona exclaimed as she slapped him on the arm which made him jump.

“Ow, now what was that for?” Nichkhun asked as he rubbed his now bruised arm.

“You always do that thing with your eyes and it always makes me feel sick inside”, Yoona replied turning her face away, trying to hide her embarrassed expression.

“Come on, let’s go get some to eat while your face turns back to its original colour”, Nichkhun said laughing as he got into his car and Yoona getting on the other side.

Meanwhile, Yoona didn’t realize that she was being watched by the young man with the girl like features whose name is still unknown.

_______________________________________________________

“I think I should just wear what I feel comfortable in”, Chansung said as looked at his outfit in the mirror.

“Dude, it’s the first date; you have got to make a good impression”, Junho said as he leaned up against the door watching.

“He is right, if you mess up this date, there is no guarantee that there will be another”, Wooyoung added while reading a magazine.

“Yuri is important right, so don't mess this up”, Junsu said as he got up from off the bed and walked toward the door, “I am hungry, I am going to get a burger or something”. 

"Wow, thanks for the advice guys, you have been so helpful", Chansung replied sarcastically as he sat on his bed rubbing his forehead.

“Glad to help”, Yunho said with a smile as he threw his hand over Chansung’s shoulder but when he saw his pissed expression, he slowly removed it.

“I thought you liked Yoona dude, what happened?” Taecyeon asked.

“Some else beat me to it and received her heart”, Chansung replied with a smile but his sad expression could also be seen.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Nichkhun and Yoona always tried their best to maintain a normal relationship but the screaming 2PM fans that strongly insisted on running them down prevented that. When they would enter a mall to do some shopping, after all Nichkhun was Yoona’s boyfriend and he wanted to buy something special, pick out something himself but being famous kept him from expressing his true feelings to her.

“I am so tired”, Yoona said as she started getting comfortable in Nichkhun’s car.

“Didn’t you rest well last night?” Nichkhun asked while focusing on the busy road.

“Not really, I was up reading some books”, Yoona replied as she yawned, “I have to figure out what is going on, i told you already and my father is the key”.

“I know that but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t...........” Nichkhun said but didn’t finish his sentence as he turned around to see Yoona fast asleep in the seat, "what am going to do with you".

When Nichkhun reached back at Yoona's house, he slowly lifted her out of the front seat after opening the front door, carrying her in princess style. But then he was surprised by Yuri and Chansung making out on the couch. When they saw him, they immediately parted, their faces turning bright red.

"What are you doing here?" Yuri asked confused, "I though Yoona wasn't coming back home tonight because she had something special planned for you two".

Nichkhun was surprised, "What are you talking about, after we left the movie, as she entered the car she practically fell asleep, so I decided to drive her home".

"Leave it to Yoona not to follow her own plan", Yuri said with a sigh as she sat back on the couch beside Chansung.