Saranghae

Summer Love

Yoona had to think, she had to try and figure out just why everything that was happening to her just didn't add up but being too deep in thought bumped into a fellow co worker by accident, that was when Yuri figured that there must be something else other than Nichkhun on her mind.

"Ok, spill, what is really going on", Yuri said as she confronted Yoona who decided that if she couldn't trust anyone she could trust Yuri.

After explaining everything to Yuri, Yoona felt relieved.

"Wait, so uncle is alive?" Yuri asked still in shock from the news.

"I don't know for sure, but according to them they were basically going after my father by using me", Yoona replied deep in thought.

"But, uncle died years ago in that car accident, we buried him and everything remember", Yuri said.

"Come to think of it, Yuri we didn't actually see his body", Yoona said remembering something, "they said that his body was too badly crushed and all".

"So you think that it was probably other person that we buried and not uncle?" Yuri asked .

"Yeah I do, but I have to dig deeper, I know I am just going to be getting myself into more trouble though", Yoona said as she cleared one of the tables on the pool side.

"Well i will be supporting you 100%", Yuri said giving Yoona a thumbs up and her warm smile.

Yoona just had to run over and hug her cousin.

_______________________________________________

Nichkhun had reached back to start the concert as promised, 2PM had a good turn out and a successful show. After, to celebrate they all went to eat in celebration.

"So Nichkhun, you saw Yoona this morning huh?" Chansung asked as he drank alcohol.

"Yeah, but I have a serious problem", Nichkhun said with a sigh.

"What is wrong?" Wooyoung asked.

"I am not able to tell her that I love her", Nichkhun replied.

"What do you mean, it isn't that hard", Taecyeon said as he ate, starving since they only thing he ate from morning was toast and a boiled egg.

"I am afraid that when I tell her, I will some how end up hurting her", Nichkhun answered as he leaned back in his chair.

"No way, I see the way you look at her, you really care about her", Junho said, trying to comfort his friend.

"But look at Tiffany, I told her I loved her and look at what has happened now", Nichkhun said shaking hus head.

"No, Tiffany wasn't nice and people considers her a ", Chansung interved and said, "she caused you too to slowly drift apart, she wasn't like that in the beginning".

"How come you are helping me?" Nichkhun asked Chansung.

"Because I have realised over the past month since Yoona woke up that you really love her and she loves you", Chansung said with a smile, "you are a good friend so from now I have to try to make my feelings disappear and support you 100%, but dude I can't promises you anything, after all your girlfriend is hot".

Everyone broke down in laughter from Chansung's words including Nichkhun.

"What you have to worry about now is that guy, Rain", Chansung told Nichkhun with a serious look on his face.

"I know", Nichkhun replied.

__________________________________________________

When Yoona and Yuri arrived home, Yoona put her bag in her room, leaving Yuri to cook while she ran down to the near by convinence store for some stuff.

As Yoona walked she though about what had happened earlier that day when Rain came to see her

Flashback:

Yoona was walking close the park slides when she saw Rain walking around, it seemed like he was looking for someone. They hadn't spoke to each other for a while but he was like a brother to her so she decided to go over and say something.

"Rain", Yoona called from a distance getting the young man's attention.

As soon as he saw her he ran over to her immediately.

"What are you doing here?" Yoona asked but all Rain did was just stand up in front of her and stared with a smile.

"Um, you look a bit creepy staring like that you know", Yoona said with a giggle, "what is.........".

Before Yoona could say anymore, Rain's lips were on hers, she was frozen from sudden shock, not being able to believe that Rain was actually kissing her, the Rain that she has known from she was young, the guy that dated her sister.

When Yoona finally realized she pushed Rain away from her and placed her right hand over , starring at him in shock.

"Why did you do that?" Yoona asked, still in disbelief.

"Yoona there is something I have been wanting to tell you from a long time", Rain said coming closer to her, "I know you see me as a older brother and all but I can't see you as a little sister anymore".

"What are you talking about?" Yoona asked.

"I love you", Rain slowly said as he approached Yoona and placed both his hands on her shoulders, looking her in her eyes.

Yoona didn't know what to say, it was all moving too fast, this was thousands of young girl's dream, to have international superstar, Rain confess his love for them but Rain had never acted any different towards her.

It was just too much for her too take in, so without saying anything to him, Yoona escaped from his hold and ran into the thick crowd.

______________________________________________

Now Yoona didn't know if she ever wanted to see Rain again because she had no idea what she would say.

"Ahh! why does my life have to be so dramatic!" exclaimed as she bent down on the street, holding her head.

Yoona quickly went into the convinence store and bought the stuff needed like ice cream, chocolate, popcorn, sour candy, cotton candy and other things that are not good for human teeth.

"I can't be bothered with all this drama", Yoona said to herself as she started walking back to the house eating yogurt, "don't I already have enough problems to deal with".

As Yoona ate her yogurt, minding her own business she didn't realize that someone was watching her from afar