Is this the end?

Summer Love

"Um guys, I think it is time we left", Wooyoung said as he looked down the window of Rain's apartment only to see men dressed in black with large guns entering the building, "these guys must really be pissed at your father Yoona".

Everyone grabbed their stuff, then headed through the door, Rain closing the door behind them.

Nichkhun stopped and turned to Yoona who was surprised.

"Go with Rain and hurry and escape", Nichkhun said as he placed her hands in Rain's, "keep her safe".

Rain nodded in agreement with Yoona speechless and at loss for words.

"No!!" Yoona exclaimed as she pulled away from Rain jumped into Nichkhun's arms, Nichkhun hagged her tight.

"I'm sorry Yoona, but I have to try and hold them off", Nichkhun continued to say before he looked down to see tears running down Yoona's cheek.

Nichkhun slowly pulled Yoona close to his face, Yoona knowing what was going to happen closed her eyes in response and then he placed his lips on hers. Yoona placed her hands around his neck and he placed his around her waist as the kiss became deeper and filled with passion. But then Nichkhun pulled away which was very hard for him to do. He placed used both his hands to cradle Yoona's face, then he kissed her lightly on her forehead.

"I promise, I will be right behind you", Nichkhun said, Yoona slightly nodded and then Nichkhun and the rest of 2PM went with him.

"Come on Yoona", Yuri said as she pulled Yoona who was still looking at Nichkhun running towards the danger she had tried to save him from.

____________________________________________________________

Luckily Yoona, Rain and Yuri made it outside safely without encountering any of the men. But then they heard gun shots coming from inside the building.

"Nichkhun!!" Yoona exclaimed as she attempted to run back into the building but Rain held onto her, her body to weak to resist his hold on her.

"Yoona!" Yuri exclaimed as she gave Yoona a slap across her face which calmed her down, "you're not the only one that has someone in there that they love".

Yoona stood and watched as tears started to run down Yuri's face, then she walked forward and gave her cousin a hug.

"I'm sorry Yuri", Yoona said as she held her cousin close, "I was being selfish".

"Come on girls, we have to go", Rain said as he lead them to the parking garage. While there Rain noticed some men hanging around his car, "this isn't good".

"We have to get out of here quick before they see us", Yuri said as they made their way towards the exit using the cars to hide themselves.

When they reached back to the front of the building Yesung drove up beside them.

"Yoona, get in", he said, Yoona looked back at the building, Rain and Yuri knew that she didn't want to leave Nichkhun behind but nevertheless she got in without a struggle.

________________________________________________________________

After escaping, Yesung looked behind them and made sure that they were not being followed, and then he drove them to an abandoned building. As they drove in to the driveway, Yoona noticed her father waiting with 6 bodyguards surrounding him.                                                            

. "You have done well Yesung", yoona's father said as he patted Yesung on the back. Then all of a sudden Yoona saw some of the bodyguards dragging Nichkhun's unconscious and laid it infront of her father. Tears came to Yoona's eyes instantly as she noticed that he was badly beaten, so without thinking, she ran to him and rested his head on her lap as she tried to wake him.

. "Father what is the meaning of this?" Yoona asked as she looked up at him.

. "Don't call me father you disgusting little girl", he said which took everyone by surprise including the speechless Yoona,"let me explain something to you, I am actually your uncle". Yoona became speechless at the sudden outburst. "Yeah, it is true, I had dated your mother, I thought we were in love but I found that it was only me that thought that we had something special, she broke my heart and fell in love with my twin brother, who I killed with my bare hands". Yoona felt as if her world fell apart.

. "I gave your mother everything she ever wanted but she still broke my heart in the end", Yoonna's uncle said as he approached her with hatred in his eyes,"I thought my brother was the last person that would ever betray him me but he did, too bad I didn't get rid of him before he got your mother pregnant".

. "You're own brother, my FATHER, how could you be so heartless", Yoona exclaimed as tears formed in her eyes, "you're the reason why I grew up fatherless, but I am not going to hate you because my mother taught me that I should never develop a heart filled with hate".

. "That's why your going to die now, because your just as stupid and kind hearted as your father", her uncle said as he pointed his gun at her, but then all of a sudden police sirens could be heard coming closer and closer, before they knew it they were surrounded.

. "What is the meaning of this", her uncle asked in disbelief.

. "You didn't think I would actually let you hurt something precious to me did you", Yesung said as he walked pass her uncle and stood beside Yoona that was still sitting on the ground beside Nichkhun who was finally waking up but his vision was still a bit fuzzy.

. "I am not going until her life ends!" he exclaimed as he fired the gun hitting Yoona in the chest, which made the police shoot him immediately.

. "Yoona!" Yuri exclaimed as they all ran to her side, Nichkhun already holding her.

. "I am glad your ok", Yoona said as she touched Nichkhun's face, tears were rolling cheeks his cheeks, "I love you", and then her hand fell to the ground.

. "No YOONA, I almost lost you once", Nichkhun exclaimed while trying to wake her up, "please!!"