So what do we do now?

Summer Love

"Nichkhun" Yoona called as she came in front of him with a smile on her face and then embraced him.

"Whats this for?" Nichkhun asked surprised.

"For loving me", Yoona replied as she looked up at him.

"Ok then, ok then, we are in public don't get all mushy", Wooyoung said as he parted the two.

After getting their coffee, they all sat around a large table in the food court. Chansung and Yuri sat together hand in hand while Yoona sat in Nichkhun's lap.

"So what are we going to do now?" Chansung asked as he turned to Yoona.

"Well....... I suppose those guys are still looking for us", but then all of a sudden she remembered something, "Rain oppa, we have to go find him".

"You're right!" Yuri exclaimed as she jumped up from her seat and took Yoona's hand as they started running towards the exit, the guys following behind.

____________________________________________________________

"Oppa!" Yoona called as she banged on Rain's door but there was not answer, so she let herself in using the key he got her.

"Why does she have a key to his place?" Junho asked Nichkhun with a puzzled expression who was just as surprised.

When they went in everything seemed to be alright, everything was in place so Yoona continued alone to the bedroom while the rest continued to looked around. As Yoona entered she was surprised from the behind and before she knew it her back was on the ground.

"Please don't hurt me", she said wit her eyes closed but then she heard someone chuckle so she slowly opened her eyes to see Rain over her.

"Oppa!" Yoona exclaimed as she pulled him down for a hug, "I'm so glad you're alright", she continued as she got up from offf the ground.

"What are you doing here and just where did you run off to the other, I was really worried", Rain said with a serious expression on his face.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to protect those I love", Yoona said as she looked down at the floor unable to look Rain in the eyes.

"Yoona", Nichkhun called as he entered the room.

"Nichkhun", Yoona said as she quickly went to his side and held his hand.

Rain's heart started to hurt at the sight Yoona behind held by another man, but he blamed himself for not having the courage to confess to her. Was this to be his fate, to watch her from a distance.

"Come on oppa, we have to go before those guys decide to come here", Yoona said which snapped Rain back to the real world.

"What are you talking about?" Rain asked confused.

_________________________________________________________________

After explaining to Rain and catching up on some sleep everyone was ready to take on anything that was coming their way, they were ready to stick beside Yoona's side no matter what.

"Hey Yoona, I will be there for you after all you're Nichkhun's girl but if bullets start firing I am out of their", Wooyoung said which made Yuri give him a death stare, "what I was kidding", which made everyone start laughing.

"I'm glad that you guys can still laugh even though we are in this situation", Yoona said as she sat on the couch.

"Well we can't be all sulky", Nichkhun said sitting beside her and taking her hands in his, Yoona turned to see Nichkhun looking directly at her, it was like he was looking right through her. Her face started to turn bright red as his face slowly moved closer to her's. And then his lips found hers, she automatically closed her eyes. His soft, warm lips on her's felt wonderful to Yoona but the kiss was cut short when Nichkhun pulled away and gave her a smile because she still had her eyes closed and a big smile on her face.

"Were you eating chocolate?" Yoona asked as she opened her eyes.

"Yeah, do you want another taste?" Nichkhun asked as he came closer but Yoona hit him in the stomach because he was making her turn really red.

"Hello", Taecyeon interrupted, "we are still in the room, you two should get your own".

. Rain felt as if his heart was torn in two, but he had to try and bare it. On the other hand Yoona felt as if she was flying, she was deeply in love with Nichkhun even more now, she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him.