Safety

Summer Love

Yoona was happy that Nichkhun was staying over the night with her, feeling safe was what she needed right now. But there was one slight problem she couldn't ignore, and that was spending the night with Nichkhun, alone in her room.

"You know I don't have to sleep in here, I can just protect you from the living room couch", Nichkhun said with giggle.

"Come on, I know you won't hurt me", Yoona said getting upset and so punched him on the arm.

Nickhun took off his shoes and joined Yoona who was lying under the sheet. Since he had to be fully clothed he didn't bother with the whole sheet thing, seeing that he would probably get heat but nonetheless, he was in his undershirt and jeans. Yoona had her nightware on but never gave Nichkhun a chance to see it.

She cuddled up into his arms, making herself comfortable, with her hands she could feel every curve of his 6 pack chest.

"We will soon be here again one day, but I think we both will be wearing less clothes", Nichkhun said trying to hide his smile.

"You are so naughty", Yoona railed up from the bed and said, hitting Nichkhun.

Nichkhun found it cute that she was embrassed, so he caught hold of the hand she was hitting him with, and his expression turned soft, Yoona could feel the tense atmosphere, he followed her eyes and slowly went closer and closer to her face, and then he kissed her.

Then all of a sudden the room door swung open and Yuri and Chansung fell on the floor, making Yoona jump off the bed and against the wall

"Well the fun is over now", Nichkhun said shaking his head.

__________________________________________________________

The next morning Yoona and Yuri left early so that they could catch the train, while Nichkhun and Chansung drove back to their house.

"Are you sure that you will be alright", NIchkhun asked Yoona as he leaned up against his car holding both her hands.

"I'll be fine", Yoona answered with a smile, "besides Yuri and I took karate class for 10 years, we only stopped now because it is the summer, they only reason I didn't give those guys that kidnapped me a good beating was because they surprised me".

"Ok then Jackie Chan", Nichkhun said with a giggle.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow night Yuri", Chansung said with a smile as he sat in Nichkhun's car.

Yoona and Nichkhun stood staring, shocked of what they just heard but didn't bother to say anything to the suddenly happy couple.

"I guess we can go on double dates now", Nichkhun said with a smile that could warm anyone's heart.

"Yeah, I guess so", Yoona replied as she leaned in for a goodbye kiss and then Nichkhun got into his car and drove away.

Yoona and Yuri were particularly cute today, they were dressed in warm attire, Yoona was wearing a pink turtle neck sweater with a cute shocking pink skirt, a white fuzzy fur boot and a gorgeous pink coat with a warm hat ont top. Yuri dressed in the same clothes as Yoona of course, the two loved dressing alike afterall, her clothes were purple and white.

______________________________________________________________________________

"Hey aren't you going to see Rain", Yuri said as they walked down the street, "afterall he is someone important to and can become a target".

"You're right but I don't know if I can face him", Yoona said holding for face as it started to turn red after remember what took place yesterday, "I haven't even told Nichkhun about it".

"Well its not like you can keep anything from him for a long time", Yuri said, shrugging her shoulders.

"I guess your right", Yoona said laughing, but then all of a sudden she heard her phone start beeping, whens she checked it was a text message, from Rain.

It said:

I suppose you are avoiding me

now because of what happened.

I understand completely why you would

so I am going to give you time until

you are ready to talk to me

"What is it?" Yuri asked.

"Its a message from Rain", Yoona said deep in thought, "he said that he will be waiting for me to be ready to talk to him face to face".

"Wow, so what are you going to do?" Yuri asked.

"I don't know, he sounds so sincere and all but I just can't, I love Nichkhun with all my heart", Yoona replied as they broaded the train, "but I can't keep ignoring him".

"Lets work it out together", Yuri said which made Yoona a bit at ease.

_________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, on the darkest part of town Tiffany was up to something, something of course that would break Yoona and Nichkhun apart.

__________________________________________________________________

Yoona and Yuri finally reached their destinationa and got off the train. As they were walking to the park, Yoona felt like someone was watching them but everytime she turned there was nothing there. So she kust ignored it and continued walking but then she heard a noise again but when she turned around it was gone. It happened a third time and when it did, Yoona quickly took Yuri's hand and started running, as they did two men dressed in black came running out of a bush with baseball bats in their arms, chasing the girls.

When Yuri realized what was going on Yoona let go of her hand and she started running on her own. They breathed a sigh of relieve when they reach inside the park past the guards, but when they turned to look back the men were gone.

"That was so scary", Yoon said, bursting into tears as she fell on her legs. Yuri was still in shock and couldn't say a thing. All of a sudden Heechul came out of nowhere and surprised the girls.

"Whats wrong, why so jumpy?" Heechul asked them as he helped Yoona from off the ground.

"Oppa", Yoona said with teary eyes before resting her head on Heechul's shoulder.