Always together

Summer Love
"Come on", the man said as he tightened his grip on the bat he was holding.

"Why don't you fight like a man and use your bare hands", Nichkhun said as he stretched a bit.

The man chuckled and threw the bat aside. Then he ran towards Nichkhun, who luckily dodged his punch and hit him in the stomach. The man backed off, holding his side cringing in pain, a angry expression across his face, "I didn't know you would be this strong I have to admit", he said as he stealthy went towards Khun again but instead of going for the face, he changed the direction of his fists at the last minute and got Nichkhun back in the stomach. He fell to the ground, holding his side, with a bit of blood running from out of the right side of his lip.

"Nichkhun", Chansung said as he knocked a guy to the ground and looked over at him.

"I'm ok", he replied as he removed the blood by using the back of his left hand to wipe it away.

The two were back at it again as soon as Nichkhun got up from off the floor. Mr Song, who was watching everything from his office was surprised by how well Mr Lee had trained his boys that even his best fighter was knocked down, "Dad, how could you let that happen!" Victoria exclaimed, "I am going down there".

"I love you Victoria, but do you really think that he will want to be with you after he finds out about what you have done", Mr Song said as he walked over to his daughter who was looking at Nichkhun through the monitor, "it is better that he be finished here".

Back at the hospital that the boys took Yoona to, she was quickly treated because Sunny's parents were the owners and the girls were already there because Junho called them beforehand. She and the baby were alright, but she needed rest which she couldn't get because she was too worried about Nichkhun, so they decided to give her a shot to put her to sleep.

"So the others are still over there fighting?" Sunny asked as they all gathered in busy hallway.

"Yeah, they gave us a chance to escape with Yoona", Junho said as he looked over at Yuri who was sitting on the floor, leaned up against the wall with a sad expression.

"Yuri, are you alright?" Taeyeon asked as she bent down beside her and tried to comfort her.

"I am glad that Yoona is alright and the baby too, but....I understand why she couldn't sleep, I understand why she was so sad", Yuri said as she looked up at the ceiling smiling despite the tears that were now falling from her eyes.

"It will be ok Yuri", Hyoyeon said as she looked down at her with a cheerful smile, "those guys don't stand a chance against our boys".

"Thanks guys", Yuri replied as she hugged Sunny.

Back at the place, more and more men came one after the other. The guys were getting tired, Nichkhun realized this and as he fought with the scarred faced man he quickly thought of a plan. He eyed a couple boxes of chemicals that had written on them 'HIGHLY FLAMMABLE', he smiled as he kept dodging the man's advances. The others were a bit confused at first when they couldn't pick up just what Khun was thinking, but when they saw the explosives they understood.

Khun used his right leg to kick the man across the face sending him flying across the room, "That should hold you for a while", he said as he started rummaging through his pockets and smiled when he pulled out a pocket lighter, "Guys!" He exclaimed as he lit the lighter and threw it in the direction of the chemicals, the others quickly knocked down the guys in their ways and ran towards the entrance. They made it out the door just as the room started to catch a blaze. The whole warehouse was in a uproar as the smoke alarms went off. As the guys ran they had to be fighting men that were in their way preventing them from leaving.

"Come on Victoria", Mr Song said to his daughter as she stared at the burning building, but then got into the car and left.

The boys finally made it to the entrance but was stopped when they saw the scarred face man standing by the entrance with a gun pointed directly at them, "You all are not going anywhere", he said as he stepped closer.

"Guys quickly get out of here", Khun said.

"We are not going to leave you", Chansung said as he walked up beside him, "we are all in this together", everyone also nodded in agreement.

Nichkhun nodded at Chansung and then the two started running in two different directions, their target being him. Two persons, one gun he did not know what to do, so he just picked one, Khun. Getting ready to shoot, she tooks his eyes off Chansung, who decided to surprise him from behind, he turned around just in time to find himself face to face with him.

"Now!" Chansung exclaimed but before Nichkhun knocked the man out with the piece of board that he took up when the man turned his attention away from him, he shot Chansung in the stomach.

Both Chansung and the man fell to the ground, "Dude are you ok?" Nichkhun asked as they all rushed to his side, Nichkhun cringed as he looked at the blood that covered his hand.

"He is losing a lot of blood, we have to get him to a hospital quick", Junsu said as he drove up by the entrance with the car that he managed to get when he slipped away.

All the girls, including Junho and Taecyeon sat in the hall way waiting patiently for word from the others, when all of sudden they heard a loud commotion coming towards them. A handful of doctors and nurses running, towards their direction, that was when they all spotted Nichkhun, Junsu and Wooyoung running behind them. Everyone was happy for only a second before seeing Chansung, unconscious and rapidly losing blood, on the stretcher that quickly flew past them, heading towards the operation room.

Yuri stood up from the ground when she realized and started running towards them, crying but stopped when they shut the doors and told her she could not enter, "No! Chansung...pl..ple...please let me see him!", Yuri exclaimed as tears washed her face. It took Taecyeon and Junho to hold her back until she fainted in their arms.

They placed her on the empty bed next to Yoona and went back out into the hallway, "What happened?" Seohyun asked with tear filled eyes.

"He got shot in his shoulder", Wooyoung replied, "we were almost out of there, but it just all went wrong", he said as he fell to the ground holding his head, Tiffany bent down and held him in her arms.

"Will he be alright?" Seohyun asked.

"We really don't know yet", Nichkhun said as he looked at the door, "wait where is Yoona?" He asked as he looked over at Taecyeon who pointed to a room.

Nichkhun quickly walked inside to find Yoona sound asleep on the bed. He wiped a single tear drop that was still on her face and placed his hand on her cheek gently, "I have caused you so much pain".

"No you haven't", Yoona said as she held his hand on her face and looked up at him, "I love you and our baby will too, but you absolutely cannot leave our side you got that, cause I don't think I would be able to go on without you".

He smiled and replied, "Don't worry, I will never leave your side, even if the whole world was against us".

"Is everyone else ok?" She asked.

"I only got some bruises and so did everyone else.....but Chansung wasn't as lucky", he said as he looked over at Yuri laying in the bed her faced covered with tears.

"Are you all Chansung's family?" The doctor asked as he walked out, everyone nodded, "well.......".

8 months later.......

"Oh honey, your belly is so big", Yoona's mother said as she rested her hand gently on it, "when will my little grandchild be joining us".

"Any day now", Yoona replied with a smile, "and then after I will continue with my studies at Seoul University, so I will appreciate the help mom".

"Where is that son-in-law of mine?", her mother looked up at her and asked.

Yoona giggled, "He and his group have a concert in Japan but he will be back tomorrow".

"Do you know the of the baby?" She asked.

"No....we are going to wait, he says he wants to be surprised", she replied rolling her eyes.

"Yoona here you go", Taeyeon said as she placed a ice cream sundae on the table in front of her.

"Thanks Taeyeon oh I just love the ice cream at your cafe", she said as she looked up at her with a smile.

"And here you go Mrs. Im, your coffee", she said as she left to take care of other customers.

"Where is Yuri?" her mom asked as she looked around.

"Late as usual", she replied as she happily took a spoon of ice cream.

"I am not always late", Yuri said as she walked up to them and sat down, "wow cute guy at 3:00, maybe I should go say hello".

"Yuri!" Seohyun exclaimed as she sat beside Yoona.

"What", she said trying to defend herself, "I am a free woman".

"Yuri..." Yoona said as she looked at her cousin with a sad expression.

"We are here!" Hyoyeon exclaimed as she Sooyoung, Sunny, Jessica and Tiffany walked in with their presents in hand.

Taeyeon went over to sit with them after she finished setting up the table next to them with food and beverages, "Me first", Hyoyeon said as she handed her wrapped gift to Yoona, who quickly unwrapped it.

"Oh my gosh, this is sooo cute", Yoona said as she looked at the little booty, "thank you Hyo", she said as she leaned over and hugged her.

"I made sure it was soft and expensive", she said laughing, "only the best for our little Yoong or Khun".

Yoona started laughing along with everyone else but stopped all of a sudden, "Oww", she said as she gripped her stomach alerting everyone, "Oww!!" she exclaimed, that was when they all saw the pool of water forming on the ground around her.

"Its time.....its time!" Mrs Im, exclaimed as she ran towards her car outside, searching for her keys. Everyone helped Yoona into the car quickly.

"Fany, what's up?" Wooyoung asked smiling as he covered his other ears trying to talk over the loud music coming from the stage, "we are about to finish up the concert".

"Yoona is going into Labor!" She exclaimed as she got inside the van and closed the door, the vehicle drove off immediately.

"What!" he exclaimed as the other members came off the stage laughing.

"What's wrong?" Junsu asked.

"Yoona is having the baby now", he replied as he looked over at Nichkhun who was shocked and unable to speak nor move.

They immediately rushed into the hospital and placed Yoona in a chair, "Come on help us, her water already broke".

"Yeah, the proof is all over my bottom", Yuri said as she showed the nurse her wet dress.

"Ahhhh!!!" Yoona screamed as she gripped the handles of wheelchair.

The nurse left the girls to sign in Yoona as she and another nurse with a doctor by their side, rushed into a private room for her that had been prepared from long before, her mother running right beside her, not letting go of her hand.

6 hours later......7pm in Seoul.

All members of 2PM came rushing in to the hospital....then ran up to the counter, "Can you tell me, which room Yoona Horvejkul is in?" Khun asked trying to catch his breath.

The star struck nurse pointed down the hall way which is where they immediately spotted the girls drinking coffee and talking outside the door, "You guys made it", Seohyun said as she ran and hugged Junsu.

"Jay", Jessica said as she jumped into his arms.

"I couldn't miss seeing this baby, I went out of the country for just 2 weeks and when I came back so much had happened", he said with a fierce look on his face.

"Aww, your so cute", she said as she pinched his cheeks.

Yuri looked at Nichkhun and smiled as she pointed at the closed door. He slowly opened the door to the room, the light from the hallway shined in on Yoona as she slept soundly, her long brown hair covered the entire pillow. He smiled as he removed the hair that was paced down on her forehead by sweat, then he gently kissed her forehead. His expression changed when he turned his attention to the small figure moving around in its own small bed beside her. He walked around the bed until he was looking down at the baby, "You can hold her", he heard a voice say.

"Your awake", he said surprised, "so its a girl", he said as he returned his attention to the baby that was sleeping soundly, "you did well", he said as he kissed her forehead once again with a smile.

Everyone entered the room as Nichkhun held the baby for the very first time, "Did I miss anything?" Chansung asked as he ran into the room.

"Dude what took you so long?" Junho asked.

"I was reversing and someone just took the space", Chansung explained embrass that it was a old woman that did it.

But he stopped talking when he saw Yuri staring but as soon as he looked at her she looked away. That was when he thought back to the day that she broke up with him.......

(The flashback).....Yuri visited Chansung everyday until he was discharged, "So you can go home now?" She asked happily.

"Yeah the doctors said that it was ok now", he replied with a smile.

"Well then...I should probably go", she said as she quietly walked away.

"Wait, don't go", he said as he grabbed her hand, "we haven't been able to spend time together for a while now".

Yuri's face was covered by her long brown hair as she pulled away from him, "I need sometime to myself to think through some things".

Chansung didn't prevent her from leaving, but instead watched as she walked out the door, his heart slowly breaking. (End of flashback)

He held something tightly in his pocket as he looked at the ground, "Yuri!" He exclaimed as he walked over to her, she stepped back, surprised by the sudden outburst, then he pulled out a small jewelry box, bent down on his knee as he removed a ring from it and looked up at her, "Kwon Yuri please don't run away from me anymore because I don't know what I will do without you by my side", he continued as he slipped the ring on her finger, "Will you marry me?"

Yuri looked at the ring on her finger and stepped back, "I just can't!" She exclaimed, "you don't understand how I felt when I thought you would die, the feeling that you would never hold me again....I am afraid that something like that will happen again!"

"Yuri", Chansung said as he pulled her into his arms, "I am sorry that I caused you so much pain, but please don't push me away", Yuri looked up at him as tears started to run down her face and then she buried her face in his shirt.

"We will take that as a yes", Seohyun said with her usual cheerful smile which made everyone start laughing including Yuri despite her tear stained face.

"The baby is so adorable", Junsu whispered to Chansung as everyone stood around Nichkhun, "guess it really is Nichkhun's".

"Have you guys decided what you will call her?" Jay asked as he looked over at Yoona.

"Hmm well....", Yoona said with a smile as she looked over at Nichkhun who smiled back at her, "we talked about it before you guys left for Japan".

"And we decided on....telling you all at Yoona's birthday party", he said with a snicker, making everyone start to complain.

When they all left, Nichkhun placed the baby back down and made his way over to Yoona. He laid down beside her on the bed and drew her into his arms, "I still can't believe that you announced to the media about us", she said, as she rested her head on his chest

"Hm....I am happy my fans are still supporting me ...I think I got even more fans actually after the announcement", he replied.

They both started to stare at the baby as she made cute sounds, "hm as adorable as her mother", Yoona said as she sat up and looked at Nichkhun.

"Oh please, I highly doubt that, when she has such a handsome father like me", he replied laughing, she then punched him on his chest.

They both started to laugh.

"Coming through, the aunts are here!" both Yoona's and Nichkhun's sisters exclaimed.

"Sis, I am glad you made it", Nichkhun said as he headed towards her to hug her but she pushed him away and ran towards the baby.

"I see you all the time", she said as she picked the baby up and started smiling and playing with her.

"Here you go", Yoona's sister said as she placed her favourite cake in front of her.

"I am glad that you could make it sis, but coming here so late at night....", she said.

"Of course its not a problem", her sis replied, "my cute little sister".

"Why couldn't you be cute too", Nichkhun's sister complained much to his annoyance.

"I am sorry for not being cute", he replied making Yoona and her sister laugh.

Two weeks later..........

"Today is my birthday!" Yoona exclaimed as she ran down the stairs and into the kitchen, wearing a short red skirt, a black blouse, black boots, and the necklace Nichkhun had given to her, her long brown hair laying down her back. She found Nichkhun and the rest of the 2PM members having breakfast, "What are you guys doing here?"

"We came for you", Taecyeon said as he walked up to her, picked her up from off the ground and started spinning her around, "Happy birthday!"

Yoona started to laugh, as she was spun through the air, "Shh...before you wake up the baby", she said as Taecyeon slowly placed her back on the ground.

"I like the house", Junho said as he looked around.

"Yeah...I like it too, Yuri and Seohyun stay here with me since Nichkhun has to live at the dorm with you guys", Yoona said as she sat down and Junsu handed her breakfast.

"Hmm I am sorry", Nichkhun said as he bent over and kissed her on the lips, making the guys snicker.

"Its ok, because I have decided to do a drama", she replied with a giggle.

"What?" He asked.

"Yeah, I have joined the cast of a new drama", she replied happily eating the breakfast.

"Wow, that's amazing Yoona, so do you know who else will be joining the cast?" Chansung asked.

"Hmm I think the male lead will be...um...um", she replied trying not to make eye contact with Nichkhun

"Oh..so its someone hot", Jay said as he looked over at Nichkhun with a smug expression.

"Yoona! The baby is crying out of control", Yuri exclaimed from upstairs, "I don't think she likes me!"

"Sorry duty calls", Yoona said as she ran back up the stairs, "its ok, mommy is here", she said as she picked up the baby that stopped crying immediately.

"I think that it will be quite a while, before I decide to have children", Yuri said as she leaned up against the wall and slid down to the floor, "even after I get married".

"You sure you don't want a little Chansung running up and down the place", she said with a giggle which made Yuri sigh.

"We are going to be promoting in Japan soon, what are you going to do?" Jay asked.

"Hmm....it makes me sad when I have to leave her here", Nichkhun replied.

"Hey guys", Yoona said as she carefully walked down the stairs with the baby in her arms, "say hello to your super idol uncles".

"I won't allow you to have a boyfriend till your 50", Junsu said with a serious expression until Junho pushed him out of the way causing him to drop much to Yoona's amusement.

"Look what uncle Junho brought for you", he said as he took up a little stuffed teddy bear with soft brown fur, "every time you play with him, think of me".

"Um...you guys sound like jealous uncles already", Yoona said as Chansung took the baby from her.

"Yeah, we are", Wooyoung said truthfully, "no guy will hurt our little girl!"

"I feel a bit worried", Yoona said as she walked over to Nichkhun who was just as worried as he watched his 6 friends devise plans to keep guys away from the their 2 week old baby girl.

"We are here!" Hyoyeon exclaimed as she walked through the back door, followed by other 5 girls, Jessica, Sunny, Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Tiffany.

"Come on Yoona", Jessica said as she started to pull her in the direction of the door, "we will be going out now".

"Wait guys....the baby", Yoona said as she looked back.

"Go", Nichkhun said as she walked up to her and kissed her on her forehead, "you haven't been out with your friends for a while now because you have been taking care of the baby".

"Ok", she replied as she looked up at him with a faint smile, "it will be the first time that I have been away from her, I'm just worried that's all"

"Alright less talking...let's go!" Hyoyeon exclaimed as she grabbed Yoona's hand and they were out the door....the other girls following closely behind.

"Come on", Nichkhun said as he motioned to them all to follow him out to the backyard, "she is gone now, so its the perfect time to start the preparations for the party".

"I brought the decorations that you asked for", Rain said as he opened the gate, "is this her", he asked as he slowly approached the baby.

"Yeah, this is my little girl", Nichkhun responded proudly.

"She reminds me of her beautiful mother", Rain said as he looked down at her, "and I guess I bit like her father. Hey what happened with you and Victoria?"

"That marriage was fated to end from the very beginning", Nichkhun replied with a chuckle, "she was a very troublesome 'wife' ".

"Hey guys", Heechul said as he walked into the house followed by the rest of super junior members, "did the girls get her out?"

"Yeah they just left", Junsu replied.

"Well then let's get started", Yesung said as he walked in with a box filled of snacks.

"Come on, don't be a party pooper", Hyoyeon said as the girls sat down in the food court of the shopping mall.

"It would be great for Nichkhun to spend sometime with her", Yoona said as she leaned back in her chair, "but its the others that I am worried about".

"Don't worry, I have a gut feeling they will be too busy to even play with her", Yuri said as she got up and went to order for the table.

"Huh?", Yoona questioned a bit confused.

The girls spent most of the morning and afternoon shopping for clothes, checking out guys and talking about the ones they already had to deal with, "All nine of us will always be best friends forever", they all gathered in a circle hugging each other until they were interrupted by Yuri's ringing phone.

"Hello", Yuri said as she answered the phone, as she listened to the person on the other line her face lit up, "Hey remember that ad I got you to do a couple days ago", she said as she grabbed Yoona's arm in excitment.

"Yeah, the one you forced me to do", Yoona replied.

"Look!" Yuri exclaimed as they all walked to the what would be the center of the mall pointing at a hug monitor that had Yoona's face on it.

Yoona covered her now red face as people walked pass recognizing her, "Unnie, you shot that commercial with all the members of BEAST".

"Yeah, the people in charge called and gave me the spot without the need of auditioning", Yoona replied as she watched the ad play out, she dressed in a long beautiful one strap, silk, red gown. Her long beautiful black hair, curled down her back with a beautiful tiara on her head. She seemed like a goddess which is also the name of the perfume being advertised.

"Let's go home superstar!" Sunny exclaimed as she jumped on Yoona's back.

It was really late in the evening now, the girls, who decided to change and glamour up over at Tiffany's, were late for the party, "Oh no we are so late", Tiffany said as she started to put on makeup.

"Come on guys", Seohyun said knocking on the door, "Junsu and Taec are here to pick us up".

All the girls hurried down the stairs as they strapped on their heels. Then they quickly separated into the two cars, Yuri and Yoona were side by side.

When they got back to the house, they could hear the loud music coming up the driveway. All the girls looked stunning as they made their way through the house together, catching the eyes of famous guests, such as 2PM's label mates, 2AM, Miss A and the Wonder Girls. Super Junior members and their label mates, DBSK, BoA, ShinEE who waved at Yoona with shy expressions, "I still have a major crush on her", Minho said.

"Join the club", they others said as they walked away.

"I don't see Victoria or her group anywhere", Jessica said as they looked around the backyard.

"Oppa!" Yoona exclaimed as she jumped into Rain's arms.

"I have missed you", Rain said as he hugged her tightly and spun her around.

"Me too", she replied as he placed her back on her feet, then she walked away when her attention was caught by Nichkhun who was leaning up against a wall, staring at her.

She slowly approached him, "hello my wife", he said as he met her half way, "I think it is time to make our announcement.

Yoona smiled and the two held hands as they walked up to the balcony, on the way Yoona took their daughter from her mother.

"Attention everyone", Nichkhun said as he looked down at his bundle of joy, "I want to thank everyone for coming to my wife's birthday party, we welcome you all".

"We also want to offically introduce our daughter", Yoona said looking up at Nichkhun who returned her smile, "this is Mi Sun, which stands for beauty and goodness, just like her godmothers, I hope she grows up to be a kind, humble, loving and beautiful person".

"Just like her mother", Nichkhun said as he bent down and kissed Mi Sun's forehead.

Everyone cheered as Nichkhun and Yoona eyes met and they shared a deep kiss, "Let the real party begin!" Chansung exclaimed with his arm around Yuri's neck.

"Here mom....I don't think this is a sane environment for her to be in right now", Yoona said with a giggle as she handed over Mi Sun to her.

"Oh...she reminds me so much of you when you were a baby", Yoona's mom said as she headed up the stairs, "I will keep her company".

"Thanks mom", Yoona said under her breath as she made her way back out to the party but someone caught her attention.

"Hey", Victoria said as she walked out of the shadows with a cup of punch in hand.

Yoona stepped back in shock, "Please just give me a chance", Victoria pleaded, "I am sorry for what I did to you....I know you have no right to forgive me..but...I was wrong to let my jealousy get the better of me. Since I first met Nichkhun he was so kind to me, kinder than any guy has ever been to me, and so I wanted him all for myself. Despite that I realized that he loved you, and the way he would always look at you made me see that he would give his life to protect you....".

"Its ok..." Yoona said as she placed her hand on her shoulder, "I understand the pain that love can cause...I forgive you".

Yoona's smiling face made tears start to form in her eyes as she jumped into Yoona's arms and hugged her, Yoona returned the hug, "It's going to be ok....I promise".

"Yoona come on its time to cut the cake!" Sunny shouted from outside.

"Come on, its cheesecake time!" Yoona exclaimed as she grabbed hold of Victoria's hand and ran outside.

"Happy Birthday to you...happy birthday to you...happy birthday dear Yoona, happy birthday to you", everyone sang as the lit cake was placed on the table in front of her.

"Make a wish", Nichkhun said as he took his place beside her.

"I already have everything I want, I would be greedy if I wanted anything more", Yoona replied as she looked up at him, but then she smiled as a thought came to mind, then she blew out the candles. Everyone clapped.

"I saw that face, what did you wish for?" Nichkhun asked as he sat down around one of the tables with a piece of cake and Yoona sat on his lap.

"That's my little secret", Yoona replied.

"So you are going to keep something from your husband?", Nichkhun asked.

"I just used my wish to help another couple take the next step", Yoona said as she directed her attention to Seohyun and Junsu who were happily cutting and sharing out the cake together.

"Have piece, your favourite, strawberry cheese cake", Khun said as he fed her.

"I saw Victoria early tonight", Yoona said as she took the plate from him, "I know that it was love that blinded her judgement".

"Yeah", Nichkhun said, "I talked to her and let her know that I forgave her"

"Yoona...Yoona....", Yuri called as she made her way through the crowd.

Both Yoona and Nichkhun stood up, "What's wrong?" But then Yoona realized just what the problem was when she spotted what was in Yuri's left hand, "Congrats!"

"Yoona..I am not ready to be a mother", Yuri said under her breathe loud enough for only them to hear, "Chansung's going to freak".

"No he is not", Nichkhun said with his handsome smile, "Chansung loves kids you know that".

"Speaking of Chansung, here he comes", Yoona said with a smile as she grabbed her husband's hand and made their way pass Yuri and towards the house.

"Have you guys seen Yuri?" Chansung asked.

"She's over there and I think she has something to tell you", Khun said pointing over to Yuri who was finally smiling a bit.

Yoona and Nichkhun watched from afar as Yuri mustered up the courage and told her husband to be, who first had no reaction but then his face brightened up as he picked Yuri up and twirled her around as she laughed, "seems like he took it pretty well".

"How about having another one?" Nichkhun asked giving her a wink, "we could get started working on that immediately".

"I don't think so", Yoona said as she ran up the stairs, Nichkhun closely pursuing her.

"Mi Sun", Yoona said as she entered the nursery and caught sight of the baby sleeping. She gently picked her up to prevent waking her and sat on the couch in the room with Nichkhun by her side, "good thing we sound proofed this room".

"I will be going back on tour soon", Nichkhun managed to say as he turned to his wife who was a bit surprised.

"So soon?" She questioned with a sad expression.

"Hmm.....the group has gotten even more popular nowadays so our schedules are pretty packed", he explained, "but I don't know what to do. I don't want to leave you and Mi Sun".

Yoona saw just how sad Nichkhun's expression became as he looked down at the baby, so with her free hand she rested it on his cheek, lifting his face up to look at her, "We will be ok. We have such great friends, we won't be alone. Just hurry back as soon as you can and know that we will be waiting".

"I love you", Khun replied with a smile before kissing her on the lips.

Mi Sun started to move around and make cute sounds, the proud parents found it very adorable.

"Yoona, come back down, there is one last surprise for the night", Yuri said.

"What could it be", Yoona asked Nichkhun, who was playing dumb. She carefully put Mi Sun back into her crib and followed him with her eyes closed.

"Can I open them now?" Yoona asked as she stumbled around, "before I hurt myself".

When Tiffany removed her hands from her face, Yoona was stunned, before her was her room perfectly decorated for a newly wed couple, it had pictures of she and Nichkhun's wedding as well as pictures of the day Mi Sun was born, "We know since you guys got married you haven't had the chance to make this house officially yours", Tiffany explained with Wooyoung by her side.

"And you guys haven't been able to go on a honeymoon since your husband is apart of such a famous group", Taecyeon added grinning away.

"So...", Seohyun said smiling as she ran up to her, "here, you guys are going to Thailand for your honeymoon. Nichkhun wanted to introduce you to the rest of his family so why not use this opportunity".

"We booked you guys in the best hotel there, so you won't have to be interrupted", Heechul said as he walked in, threw his left arm over Khun's shoulder and gave him a wink.

"Are you guys forgetting something", Yoona said when the smile on her face disappeared and was replaced with worry, "we have a 2 week old baby".

"That's where we come in", Yuri said as she walked in hand in hand with Chansung, "we're coming too, we booked the room next door and we will take care of the baby when you guys want to be alone".

"We are going to need practice", Chansung said as he smiled down at Yuri who was too shy to look up back at him.

"Omg congrats guys", Sooyoung said as everyone ran to congratulate them.