A New Job??

Summer Love

When Yoona and Yuri got home, Yuri's mom was furious at Yoona for just disappearing on them like that and not even calling, luckily Rain was there to cool her down a bit. After having dinner, Rain watched a movie with the two girls, he and Yoona caught up some more.

 
"I probably should go now", Rain said as he got up from the sofa.
 
"Why", Yoona said cming from the kitchen, "it is late, why not stay the night".
 
"Thanks for the offer but I don't think its s good idea", Rain replied heading towards the front door.
 
Since he declined the offer Yoona walked him out to his car.
 
"I had a great time with you yesterday", Yoona said staring at the ground, "I am really glad you were the one I decided to go see".
 
"Yeah, me too", Rain said leaning towards Yoona and giving her a hug.
 
He didn't want to let her go, but he had too. After the 2 minute long hug, Rain and Yoona parted and he got into his car and left. Yoona watched as he drove away and when he was out of her view she went inside the house back, she knew it was probably time to explain to Yuri everything. When she went upstairs she found Yuri on her bed.
 
"You want to talk now?" Yuri asked.
 
"I met him a couple of days ago and well I fell for him instantly but when I found out that you liked him, I tried to back off", Yoona started to explain as she walked over to the bed, "but then we met again at the park and thats when everything got out of control".
 
Yoona started to shed tears, her face was expressionless but yet tears just came pouring out.
 
"Yoona this is new for you, falling in love happens to everyone", Yuri said as she patted her on the back, "it can slowly happen or when its really your destined one it can happen the moment you look in to each other's eyes".
 
"So your not mad at me", Yoona turned and asked Yuri.
 
"Of course not, follow your heart", Yuri replied.
 
"Thanks Yuri", Yoona said as she turned and hugged Yuri.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The next morning Yoona and Yuri woke up at 6 on the dot because part 1 of their mission for love was going to start.
 
When the alarm went off Yoona flew up from her pillow, turned of the alarm, sighed and got up off her bed. She put on a big smile and started to go through her closet.
 
"Yoona hurry, we are running late as it is", Yuri said as she passed Yoona's bedroom door in a robe.
 
"I know, I am sorry", Yoona said as she picked out her clothes and went into the bathroom to brush her teeth and have a shower.
 
After that got dressed both girls came downstairs for breakfast which was already ready. 
 
"Ok girls, porridge is on the menu today", Yuri's mother said as she placed the two bowls of porridge on the table, "you going to need it, isn't today the day you guys go to that theme park, Caribbean bay to get a summer job".
 
"Yeah", Yuri answered while eating.
 
"Why the sudden interest in a job?" Yuri mother asked as she sat around the table with her own bowl, "oh, wait I forgot, that place is crawling with guys that are always shirtless".
 
Yoona and Yuri stopped eating and looked at each other and smiled.
 
"Thats not the only reason aunty", Yoona said.
 
"Yeah mom, we are on a mission", Yuri said while holding up her fist.
 
"What mission?" Yuri mother asked suspiously.
 
"You will see", Yoona said as she got up from the table without finishing her breakfast and pulled Yuri along with her who quickly took another spoonful of the porridge. They took up their handbags and coats and was out the door.
 
"I don't know what I am going to do with these girls", Yuri's mother said with a big sigh at the end.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The 2PM boys had a long night, they had to be practicing for their stage show that would be keeping at Caribbean bay and they had to be ready. When they reached home, it was 3 in the morning, they couldn't reach to their room, so they crashed in the living room, everyone found a chair to make their bed for the night except Junsu who missed the chair and made the floor his bed instead.
 
It was the sunlight that shone through the window that woke them up after 5 hours of sleep.
 
"I am so hungry", Junsu cried out as he rose up from the couch he was sleeping on, everyone just turned and looked at him.
 
"Well I ain't making breakfast", Taecyeon said as he made a run for the bathroom with Junsu running behind but he made it first.
 
"Ahh, come on man", Junsu said as he slammed his hand against the bathroom door.
 
"You snooze you lose", Nichkhun said with a smirk as he passed Junsu at the door.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Rain had just woke up, and the first thing that came to his mind was Yoona.
 
"I need to get her out of my mind", Rain said as he used his fist to hit his bed room wall and leaned up against it. 
 
But then his phone made a beep sound, when he picked it up, he realized it was a text from Yoona that said, 'Oppa, I am going to start my mission today, fighting'. Furios by the text he threw his phone into the wall and destroyed it.
 
"What is wrong with me, am I really jealous", Rain asked himself as he made his way out to his living room, "I can't be, she is like a little sister to me, what do I do, what do I do".
 
As he sat on his couch drinking tea he though of when he first met Yoona and she though he was a stalker that followed her sister home, which made him laugh seeing that she was really silly back then. And after a while she warmed up to him and started calling him oppa. When he always went over to their house Yoona would be the first to greet him with a big smile and a hug.
 
'Oppa your here' is what she would always say with her big bright smile.
 
Rain chuckled to himself, got up from the couch and went to take a shower.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Yoona and Yuri finally reached Caribbean Bay, they were in awe at how amazing the place was and the amount of people that were there. At that same moment 2PM arrived in there van with their manager. Taecyeon was the first to get out and Nichkhun was the last. The boys were happy to be there mostly to see girls in bathing suits. But then Junho noticed Yoona and Yuri walking, and touch Chansung on the shoulder, when he got his attention, he pointed at the exciting girl who were looking all over the place. When the rest noticed them looking, they looked in the same direction and then Nichkhun looked last. Yoona was asking a guy for directions and it was obvious that he was flirting with her. Nichkhun's face turned serious. But then the guy did something that got them all upset, he leaned in and kissed Yoona on the lips, Yoona shocked stepped back while wiping off .
 
"Thats is it I am going to kill him", Nichkhun said as he started to walk furiously towards them