I Guess We Will Have To Start All Over

Summer Love

 

Rain woke up to the wonderful scent of the breakfast Yoona had been making. He got up off the couch and made his way over to the kitchen where he saw Yoona standing over the toaster. He was surprised to see pancakes, eggs and bacons on the table.
 
"Wow, this all looks so yummy", Rain said as he took a seat, "I didn't you know that you could cook".
 
"Oppa, I have decided to fight for him", Yoona said as she placed the plate of toast in front of Rain.
 
"What do you mean?" Rain asked as he reached over to get the syrup.
 
"You will see", Yoon said with a smile as she sat down in front of Rain who looked a bit suspious.
 
------------------------------------------------
 
Nichkhun who was now in hospital room resting after everyone left including Tiffany who had to be drawn out by both Junsu and Wooyoung.
 
"I am sure I haven't met that girl", Nichkhun said with a sigh and then laid down back and started looking up at the ceiling, "but when I saw her I know I felt my heart waver and I feel sick and uneasy anytime her name is mentioned".
 
Nichkhun couldn't understand at all so he closed his eyes but then he remember kissing the same girl on a bench in a park and the memory made him jump up. He wasn't sure what it meant, could it mean that his friends were telling his the truth all along. He was still not quite sure about that but he did remember something important.
 
"Nichkhun, I came back honey, those guys can't keep us apart" Tiffany said as she came towards Nichkhun who stopped her before she could lean in and kiss him.
 
"What are you doing?" Nichkhun asked.
 
"What do you mean?" Tiffany replied confused.
 
"We broke up Tiffany, a year ago, you remember, because of your bad personality", Nichkhun replied with disgust in his eyes.
 
At that moment the other members of 2PM entered the room except for Chansung who was still pretty mad.
 
"You remember?" Tiffany asked expressionless.
 
"Of course, and I can't believe I forgot and you tried to take advantage of me", Nichkhun replied.
 
Tiffany was still so shocked that he remembered that she just walked out without saying another work.
 
"Dude alright", Junho said with excitment in his voice, "that means you remember that girl Yoona".
 
Nichkhun still didn't remember her, only a small memory that he was clueless about.
 
"No, I haven't, sorry", Nichkhun replied.
 
"Well if you remember Tiffany, eventually you will remember Yoona", Chansung said as he entered the room with Yuri by his side.
 
"Great job Yuri, you got him to cool down", Taecyeon said as she walked over to the two, Yuri couldn't help but blush.
 
"Yuri is a great friend man", Chansung said as he hit Taecyeon on the shoulder, making Yuri disappointed that he only sees her as a 'friend'.
 
-----------------------------------------------------
Lee Hyori - 10 minutes starts to play here
 
Yoona locked Rain out of his own room and told him to just wait and watch tv. She showered and then she came out and put on a the things she had bought yesterday. She dressed in a black skirt, red boots and a short red pull over that showed her amazingly flat stomach. She grabbed her handbag and was out the door, she grabbed the speechless Rain's hand and pulled him out the door.
 
"Yoona what are you wearing?" Rain asked still in shock.
 
Yoona just smilled, "The cab is here", she said as she climbed in to the cab and Rain followed.
 
When the reached the hospital, Yoona was full of confidence, as she walked into the entrance all eyes were on her. She walked with her head held high, one guys even walked into the wall because he wasn't paying attention to where he was going. When she reached Nichkhun's room door, she took a deep breathe, opened the door and walked straight in towards Nichkhun who was dressed in a black jeans, tight white shirt and black vest. Everyone was shocked to see Yoona but she wasn't paying much attention to them. She grabbed Nichkhun by his shirt and drew him close to her and gave him a passionate kiss, Junho, who had a juice box in his hand dropped it from shock. When Yoona pulled away and let him go Nichkhun staggered back and fell onto the bed.
 
"You might not remember me but I will make sure that you do, even if I have to make you fall in love with me all over again", Yoona said as she turned and walked towards the door but before she walked out she turned back to him and said,"be ready".
 
Even when she left everyone still stood in their exact position from shock. As Yoona walked down the hallway she spotted Yuri coming.
 
"Yoona where have you been!" Yuri exclaimed as she ran up to her but all Yoona did was giggle and threw her hand around Yuri's shoulders.
 
"Come Yuri I will tell you all about it", Yoona replied with a giggle walking with her cousin towards the hospital's exit. 
 
>.<