Time to start my summer

Summer Love

"How could you!" Yoona exclaimed as she stormed down the road after shouting at the surprised boy.

"What are you talking about?" the boy asked with a confused expression on his face as he ran to catch up with the furious girl.

Mad as hell, Yoona turned around and took out her phone, and showed the boy the picture. It was the boy making out with a girl at a nightclub.

"Let me explain", the boy said as she backed away from the furious girl, "she kissed me".

Thats when Yoona snapped, "You liar, WE ARE OVER!" she exclaimed as she started hitting the boy with her Louis Vuitton LV mahina white bag but then she stopped, "wait, why am I hitting you with my precious bag, you are not worth it".

The boy watched her walk off as he sat in a defensive position on the ground, and then realized that all eyes was on. So he quickly   got up, brushed off his clothes and smiled liked nothing happened but he was still pretty much seen as a loser.

--------------------

"I can't believe I have wasted 2 months of my life on another cheater", Yoona said to her friend brittney who was a latino, they met when Yoon came to the states at age 10 and they have been best friends ever since.

They always met at their favourite cafe near Brittney's apartment in Manhantten, where they would talk about their many problems.

"I just don't know why, I can't find a nice guy", Yoona said as she drank her milkshake.

"I warned you about that boy you know girl, but you just wouldn't listen", Brittney said as she took another bite out of her chocolate cake.

"I know, but maybe going to Korea this summer will make me forget about my problems", Yoona said with a sigh and then she looked up to see the sad Brittney.

"Hey Brit, I will be back in no time and I promise we will talk every night so I can keep you up to date", Yoona said with a smile in a effort to comfort her friend.

"Ok", Brittney said returning the smile, "but girl you never know what might happen this summer".

"Yeah thats true", Yoona said with a big smile and then she contines to drink her shake.

---------------------

"Yoona, get up, you're flight is in 3 hours!" Yoona's mother exclaimed as she came into her room, but to no avail there was no movement so she moved the curtains aside so that sunshine could some in which made Yoona cover her face with her blanket.

"Mom, give me a couple more minutes ok", Yoona replied from under her blanket.

"No get up now, you are the slowest thing and because of that you will just end up late", Yoona's mother said as she pulled the blanket off Yoona and threw a cup of water in her face. This made Yoona jump up.

"MOM!" Yoona exlaimed as she wipped off her face with her shirt.

"Serves you right, I did warn you", Yoona mother said with a sly smile, "now get dressed and bring you suitcases down and have some breakfast".

Yoona sat on her bed steamed, with her hands crossed across her chest.

----------------------------------

'We have now reached Korea, please fasten your seatbelts for landing'

"Ahh, finally I have reached", Yoona said with a sigh as she looked out her window.

After getting her bags Yoona decided to go the the front of the airport to wait for her aunt to pick her up. She sat quietly by her self on her suitcase as people went in and out of the hotel, she was beginning to get annoyed.

"Ahh, aunty has always been late, but seriously I am starving", Yoona said as she suddenly stood and so bumped someone who was passing by making their phone drop to the ground.

"I am so sorry!" Yoona exclaimed as she bent down to pick up the phone.

Their hands touched the phone at the same time, Yoona curious about the owner of the hand looked up to realize that her face was inches away from this guy face. So without she moved and fell back.

"Are you alright?" the asked as he helped her up.

"Yeah, I am ok", Yoona replied as she brushed of her clothes. Looking up to say thank you, she finally got a chance to properly look at his face. He was handsome, he dressed great, had the perfect body, the perfect bone structure, big brown eyes and a soft expression. Just what was it about this guy that made her heart suddenly speed up.

"Um, my name is Nichkhun", he said extending his hand out to her, "nice to meet you".

"Uh, yeah, my name is Yoona", she replied.

"Hey, Nichkhun", a boy said running over to where they were, "dude didn't I tell you to wait on me".

"Sorry, I was just going to see if the driver was here", Nichkhun replied to the guy.

Then Yoona caught the guys attention leaving him speechless, looking at her from head to toe.

"Um, hi, I am Yoona", she said extending her hand to the boy but he just stood there staring at her.

"Dude", Nichkhun said waving his hand infront of the speechless boy which made him snap out of his trace.

"Oh, I am...", he started to say but was cut off by the sound of a car honking.

"Aunty, you're here", Yoona said running up to the car.

Her aunt came out and gave her a big hug and then picked up her bags in the trunk, while Yoona turned back to the boys.

"Sorry for bumping into you again", Yoona said as she got into the front of the car and her aunt closing the trunk.

"No problem", Nichkhun said, and then he thought to himself and sighed, "hey what is your number?"

Yoona smiled at this question, "Its *********", she replied as Nichkhun put it in his phone.

Then the car drove off.

"Hey you ok Chansung?" Nichkhun smiled and said as he turned to his friend.

"Yeah, I am alright but that girl was, WOW", Chansung replied and then turned to his friend as he just remembered something, "you have to give me her phone number".

"Oh, no way", Nichkhun said as he walked away but not without his determined friend nagging him while ffollowing.

---------------------------------

"Yoona, who was those guys?" Yoona's aunt asked, "they were really handsome".

"I just met them", Yoona replied as she turned and started to stare out of the moving car's window, "they seemed interesting, I wonder if I will meet him again", she continued with a giggle.