008

Maid For You

Luhan smirked as he saw Chaerin. 

Chaerin froze in her spot. It's been months since she had seen him. She blinked. 

"Hello, I would like to get a number 2 and ... a Cho Chaerin." He mouth curved up into a smirk. 

parted a little and her eyebrows furrowed. "What?" 

"Cho Chaerin, I'm here to offer you a job.  The pays nice and you get to have a place to live for free. There are chances for promotions." Luhan preached, the smirk never left his face. 

Chaerin was confused. No one comes walking to random people offering a job. "U-Uh sir." For all she know, he could be housing es. "A number 2, is that all?" 

Luhan smirk vanished, "No, Cho Chaerin, I know your situation, I know you need a place to live, and I know you need a steady job. I'm a busy man and it's very rare for me to offer a job to just anyone." 

Who the hell is this guy, Chaerin thought. "It's not a e house, right?" 

Luhan let out a laugh, "e house? No no no. There's only 1 person living in that house. The job is quite easy. So Cho Chaerin, would you like the job?" 

"Um, do you need my resume? Or something, i don't think I'm all that qualified." She spoke.

"Nonsense, you can start today! Let's go to your new workplace," He reached over the counter and grabbed her hand. 

"B-but-"

"I will inform your former manager about your new job, for now lets get going." Luhan insisted and pushed her into the passenger seat. 

Chaerin still felt that something was shady about him. Before she could jump out of the car, Luhan was already in the driver's seat starting the car. 

Along the ride, Chaerin's hand turned clammy and she began sweat with nervousness. Luhan wasn't much help since he remained quiet the entire drive. It only made him appear more shady and sketchy. She looked out the window and calculated how much it would hurt if she jumped out right now.  She could be crazy for actually considering of jumping out of a moving car, but the man driving was crazier. 

Her hand latched onto the door handle. She glanced towards Luhan to see if he was paying attention.

Luhan's eyes moved to her direction and saw her hand. He smirked, "Think you can  jump?" 

He waited for her response and chuckled, "Too late, we're already here." 

He pulled into the driveway of a huge mansion. 

Chaerin gaped at the house, it was gigantic and she's never seen a house so big.  

She didn't realize that she was still in the car until Luhan's head popped right in front of her through the window. Chaerin gasped. 

Luhan once again showed an infamous smirk and opened the passenger door, "Get out." 

She did as told and followed Luhan into the mansion. She expected a nice luxurious decor, instead, she met a pile of food wrappers, empty cans, unwashed clothes, and bugs. She looked at it in horror. 

Luhan kicked the pile of trash out of his way, "This is your new home." 

Chaerin did not reply and continued to look around the house in utter shock. How could someone live like this? She only wondered the type of person the owner of the house was to live in this mess.  

He opened his arms wide, "See? No es, just junk."  

She did not move from her spot. She really could not go any further without stepping on trash, "Whose house is this?" 

"Mine." Luhan said as he walked to his refrigerator. 

gaped open, not what she expected. She was going to live in a house with her savior, she didn't even know his name.   

"Is it possible to reject the offer?" Chaerin dared to ask. 

Luhan turned to her. His eyes were practically piercing glares at her, "How about I pay you $1,000 every month? Once you have enough money, you can leave and live your life."

Chaerin gulped, that wasn't a bad offer, as long as she saved enough money for college, she can leave. Her hands fell to her sides as she felt the envelope in her pocket. If her father had given her enough money, than she would need this job. However, she couldn't bring herself to open the envelope.

"What do you say?" Luhan raised an eyebrow and waited for her response. 

"...Okay." 


legit. I feel like re writing this entire story and changing everything. I wanted to split Exo into k amd m. But that meant, no more BTS and BAP, it would a rival between k and m instead. There would be no Yongguk and no Jungkook. They would be replaced by exo members.  I just figured it would be more interesting and it would flow better, but there are so many stories where k and m are rivals... ugh. Idk. I already have more than 1oo subscribers and by changing everything I would lose subscribers... idek. help. :(

9/5/14 nvm stoey is staying the same