010

Maid For You

Chaerin stepped into Luhan's glorious mansion with her hands full of groceries. She heard the TV in the living room and assumed that Luhan was there watching it. She decided to inform him that she had arrived. 

Instead she was greeted with a surprise. The person on the couch was not Luhan, but a brown haired, skinny dinosaur looking man. 

"Um," She spoke being on guard of the stranger in the house. 

The stranger turned to her. He immediately shot up from his seat. "Oh hello. I'm Chen, a friend of Luhan." 

Chaerin nodded her head and her guard was brought down. She assumed that Luhan must have let him in. There was no way that he or anyone would be able to break into Luhan's house. His house has tons of alarms. "Oh, well please, continue what you were doing, sorry for bothering you." She politely bowed to him. "Would like anything?" 

Chen shook his head, "No thank you." He then went back to his original position. 

Chaerin bowed to Chen once again and headed back towards the kitchen.

Chen watched her back side as she walked away. A smirked formed on his face. 

She started to unpack all the groceries and put them in their respectful places. 

Then Luhan came running down the stairs with only a towel, "Chen! Chen!"

Chen rose to seat to meet Luhn down the stairs. He started laughing after seeing Luhan's distressed appearance, "What?"

Luhan reached Chen and harshly gripped his shoulders, "There's a rat in my bathroom!" 

Chen burst out laughing. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. A grown man wrapped in a towel, with wet hair, telling his friend that there is a rat in his bathroom. 

"Stop laughing! And do something." Luhan know grabbed Chen's collar. 

Chaerin heard the commotion and stepped out of the  kitchen. Her face turned a bright pink once she saw what Luhan was wearing. 

Chen noticed her, "Hey, why don't you help Luhan kill the rat in his room." 

Chaerin's eyes rounded. Rat? She always hated rats and always had a slight fear of them running around. 

Luhan turned around to see Chaerin with round eyes. He let go of Chen's collar and stepped closer to Chaerin, "Please get rid of the rat for me." 

"Uh yeah, sure." Chaerin brought her head down and avoided eye contact with Luhan. She was never use to seeing a man shirtless and especially one that looked as good as Luhan. She walked past the two before fleeing up the stairs. 

Chen watched her go up the stairs and then turned to Luhan with a sly smile on his face. 

Luhan frowned at him, "What?" 

"She's quite cute, don't you think?" Chen elbowed Luhan. 

Luhan glared at Chen before heading up the stairs to follow Chaerin. 

Chen also did the same, "Put on some clothes as well, you made the girl embarrassed." He slapped Luhan's . 

Luhan turned around and once again put on the a lazer glare. To be honest, he was very well attracted to Chaerin. She was very pretty, with long dark hair, and curves in all the right places. She definitely Luhan's type. Yet, he had no plans to pursue her. He wasn't the type of person to be hooked into a relationship. He preferred one night stands so he won't have to worry about the girl once he got back to his work. He didn't want to have to worry about calling, dates, or marriage. It would just add to his stress.He preferred to care for him and himself only.

Yet, he had the responsibility of protecting Chaerin. 

 

Chaerin was holding a toilet plunger and a roll of toilet paper, was the sight Luhan and Chen walked into to. 

The rat was hiding near Luhan's king tub. Chaerin approached the ball of diseased fur slowly. Just looking at the rat made her skin crawl. However, her slow advances were irritating Luhan.

"Yah, hurry up and kill it," Luhan said in an annoyed voice. 

Chaerin understood Luhan's impatience, but it was mostly her fault for not beng able to get close to it. She started her slow steps again. Now she was at least 5 feet away from it. She extended the toilet plunger towards it, "Don't you have any rat poison or something?" 

"No." Luhan replied and watched her intently. 

She was finally close enough to the rat so that she could use her weapon and pound the furry thing. With one pound on the rat, Chaerin let out a quiet squeal. She was disgusted and her skin was crawling even more than before. She gave it another pound and another. Until the rat lay lifelessly next to the bathtub. 

Chaerin used the plunger to move the rat, just to make sure it was dead. Once she realized that it was not moving, she let out a relieved sigh. She placed the toilet plunger and the toilet roll in it's rightful place. She turned to Luhan and Chen, "Can you make sure that the rat stays dead while I go get something to pick it up with." She still avoided looking at Luhan who still wasn't wearing anything but a towel. 

Luhan nodded and watched as Chaerin flee the room. He met eyes with Chen who still carried a sleazy smile, "Stop smiling, you look weird." 

Chen's face then went blank, "You know you could have done that yourself." 

Luhan wanted to send another glare to Chen but decided to slowly approach the rat. He made a face of disgust at the creature. 

"Hey, Luhan, why don't make your maid wear those cute maid outfits? Like the ones you see in those movies." Chen said as he elbowed Luhan in a playful manner. 

Luhan shook his head in objection. He had considered it but decided against. It was him who persisted on her working for him. So he had to let her have some type of freedom. And she had never asked about unniform, making him believe that she would choose not to wear one. However, he would like to see her in a cute maid outfit. 

Chen began to observe Luhan's bathroom. He paced around the room and admired the room. Even though it was a bathroom, it was extraordinary. Luhan made some really good money. Even though Chen was envious of Luhan, he was happy to be working for his best friend that paid him good money as well. 

Then Chen began to touch the accessories in the bathroom. He found a strange object and started to touch around it. Without realizing he pressed a button and something squirted out landing on his lower abs. "What the hell?" 

Luhan turned around and rolled his eyes at Chen, "I'm not buying you a new shirt." He then returned his attention back to the rat.

Chen grabbed a towel and started to wipe his shirt. Then a bracelet dangling from his right wrist got caught in his belt. He tugged on his wrist but the bracelet still wouldn't break from his belt, "Luhan, I need your help." 

Luhan turned around, "What." 

"My bracelet is caught in my belt, help me get it out." 

Luhan rolled his eyes and went to Chen. Sometimes his best friend can get into stupid situations that cause an even more stupid situation, "How did this happen?" He grabbed Chen's bracelet and observed the problem. He began to touch Chen's belt. 

Right then and there, Chaerin walked in his tongues and a plastic bag. Once she saw Luhan's hands on Chen's belt her eyes widened. She bowed in a 90 angle reluctantly, "I'm sorry for interrupting." Her face was flushed red. She hurriedly exited the bathroom closing the door on her way out. The amount of embarrassment she felt was beyond extreme. She had never thought that her savior would be gay. And she felt even more embarrassed when considering the fact that she was slightly attracted to him. 

 

Chen's and Luhan's eyes grew with equal embarrassment once thy saw Chaerin. Luhan stepped away from Chen. His face a visibly bright red. He did not want her to think he was gay. It made the situation even more awkward.

Chen pulled his wrist in one hard motion and his bracelet finally got lose from the belt. He was also flustered by Chaerin's sudden appearance. He looked over to Luhan who seemed to be staring at the door that Chaerin exited through. Somehow, being the troll he is, he wanted to tease Luhan, "She thinks your gay now, what are you gonna do, huh?"

Luhan turned to Chen, who was wingling his eyebrows. Seeing Chen pissed him off, "YAh! It's your fault for touching my things!" 

Chen was laughing on the inside. He was amused at Luhan's reaction. He wants to see if Luhan will really tell Chaerin if he's not gay. He couldn't wait to see how it all played  out.