013

Maid For You

Chaerin walked into her room. The site made her smile. She had so many memories in this very room. She went to her closet and was greeted with her plethora of clothes, shoes , and accessories. Oh how she loved fashion. 

She reached from the back of her closet and pulled out a suitcase. She opened it and emptied and excess stuff that at have been in there. Then she went to her closet and savaged all that she could fit into the suitcase. She was still disappointed that she couldn't bring all of her clothes. 

She walked around her room and her eyes landed on a frame of her and parents on her high school graduation. She felt tears well up in her eyes at the sight. She resented her father so much. He took away her happiness. He took away her life. He took away her mother. She continued to stare at the photo until she saw droplets of water hit the frame. She angrily opened the frame, took the photo out and ripped her father out of the picture. She threw the frame at the wall causing a loud bang. 

Luhan rushed immediately to her room after hearing the bang. He saw her uncontrollable tears falling from her face. He saw the ripped picture of her and her mother in her hand. He saw the other ripped picture of her father on the floor. He also saw the broken frame . 

He gulped at the sight, uncertain of what to do. He never saw a girl cry before. He didn't know how to comfort them. 

Chaerin collapsed to the floor, unaware of Luhan's presence. It's been a long time since she last cried over her family. Coming here brought all the pain she felt back to her. She sobbed out loud as she remembered her mother's death and her father's betrayal. 

Luhan crouched beside her and moved some of her long locks away from her face. He also placed a hand on her shoulder. It was awkward gesture but at least it something. 

Chaerin flinched when she felt Luhan's hand. She looked up at him with her red eyeseyes and quickly wiped all of her tears away. She bowed to him as an apology. She quickly zipped up her case, "Okay, I'm ready." 

Luhan nodded. Suddenly he heard the sound of the closing of car doors. He grabbed Chaerin's wrist in order for her to stop moving. He moved towards the window to get a look outside. He eyes widened, when he saw men coming out of a black van. "Quick we have to hide." 

Chaerin confused, looked out the window and saw the men coming out of the van. Fear shook her as she heard the rambling of her fronot door. Someone was breaking into the house. Luhan, still holding her wrist, moved her to the closet. He closed the door behind him. 

Their bodies were squished against each othereach face to face. Luhan was still holding her wrist. He also heard Chaeirn's breath becoming shorter and shorter. He placed both hands on her shoulder and whispered softly, "Just stay calm, okay? We're going to get out." 

Luhan's voice gave her some comfort. However, her fears came back after she heard footsteps coming into her door. 

Luhan reached for his gun. He switched off the safety and loadad his gun. Chaerin gulped in fear of the sound of the gun. Luhan was going to shoot the men. 

She heard the men mumble words to each other as they went through her room . she heard her desk being flipped and things becoming undone. When she heard the door of the closet jiggle open, she grabbed onto Luhan . 

Once the door opened, luhan pulled the trigger. The guy opening the closet door fell to the floor. And other guy was taken down within another second . luhan held onto Chaerin's hand as they made their way downstairs. 

Luhan skillfully took down the remaining men surrounding the house as they fled to their car. He threw Chaerin's suitcase in the back before getting into the driver seat and driving away. He pulled out his phone and looked through his contacts. He found Tao's number and dialed it. 

"Hey Tao, I need you to scope out the area of Chaerin's previous address. Take out them out after you get answers. I'm on my way home." Luhan ended the call and continued to drive. 

He glanced at Chaerin who looked shaken up, "You okay?" 

"I-I will be, hopefully." Chaerin mumbled. Thousands of thoughts ran through her head. The images of Luhan shooting the man in the head disturbed her. She felt shivers go down her spine. 

The rest of ride was silent until they reached Luhan's home. Chaerin stepped out and went to the back to get her stuff. 

Luhan came behind and placed a hand on the small of her back. This Chaerin to flinch and back away from him. 

Luhan blinked at her with surprise. Then he figured she must be frighten by the sight of those guys dying. "Go inside, I'll bring your stuff." 

Chaerin hesitated. 

"Go." Luhan pulled the suitcase out from back. He closed the garage and went into the kitchen. He looked for Chaerin and found her in her room. He knocked on her door and waited for a response. He heard a low mumble from the other side. He slightly opened the door and peaked inside. He saw Chaerin curled up into a ball on the bed. 

He brought the suitcase into the room and left it next to the dresser. He crept to her, "I think we should talk." 

Chaerin rose up into a sitting position on her bed, "You killed those men." 

Luhan sighed, "I know, but they weren't good guys." He sstayed a good distance from her. 

"Why were they there? What could they possibly be looking for?" Chaerin asked. 

"I don't know," Luhan lied. "But don't go there anymore, you have everything you need right?" 

Chaerin looked at her suitcase, "I don't know." She looked at Luhan. She felt skeptical of Luhan after the events that happened. She questioned whether or not to make a run for it. However, in the time she has been with him, he did nothing that would harm her. In other words, he protected her from those men.  "Can I burrow your phone?" 

"Why?" 

"I-" Chaerin choked up. She was considering calling her father and telling her about the guys that broke into his home. But she couldn't bring herself to hear his voice again. "My father." 

Luhan gulped on his saliva., "No. I don't like it when people go through my phone." 

"I just wanted to call him." 

Before Luhan could say anymore, his phone rang. 

Tao.

"What is it?" Luhan said and walked out of Chaerin's room. 

"They were looking for the investment." Tao replied. 

"Did any of them see Chaerin's face?" 

"Not that I know of." 

Luhan sighed in relief, "Thanks Tao, did you find anything else?"

"No, but hyung, are you going to tell Chaerin about her father? I think she deserves to know." Tao asked. 

"I will, eventually." With that Luhan hung up the phone and went to his home office. He looked at footages of his house on one monitor, making sure everything was perfectly fine. On another he looked up articles of the Cho Aiden's death. He felt a headache come to him. 

He had another responsibility to take care of, Cho Chaerin. 

 


Sorry this chap was eh. I miss Jungkook, I might add him in the next update ;) BUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT BTS COMEBACK!!!!! I'M HAVING FANGIRL FEELS RIGHT NOW!!!! Honestly BTS never disappoints. Album is so lit. 

Thank you or reading!