002

Maid For You

Chaerin searched the shops of the Seoul streets, looking for that "Help Wanted" sign. She checked almost every store but still, no luck. She walked into the last store on the street, it was her only hope. It was another small self-organized grocery store.

She bowed politely to the cashier, "May I know where the owner is?"

The cashier, an old ahjumma, "You're looking at her. Why? Do you need a job? I got no openings. Sorry young lady." She shrugged and continued on with whatever she was doing.

Chaerin sighed and walked out of the store. her head hung low, she would have to search again tomorrow.

When walking onto the sidewalk, a person bumped into her, rather harshly.

The person didn't even bother to say sorry. This person hide long dark hair with endless curls. She was wearing 4 inch heels and a black flowly dress.

"Soojin! Wait!" 

Chaerin froze. That name. Soojin. That voice. That male voice. She refused to turn around and see that face. She closed her eyes and prayed that it wasn't the man she thought it was.

Chaerin opened the door to her two story estate. She got to come home earlier than expected. She went out with some friends but felt tired and wanted to returen home. 

She kicked off her shoes but noticed another pair that was unfamilar. A pair of solid black 4 inch heels. Neither her nor her mother ever wore shoes like that. She felt something churned inside her stomache. She was about to call out for her mom, until a soft voice spoke from the kitchen.

"Soojin... Believe me. We. Are. All. Alone." It was her father's voice.

Chaerin peeked into the kitchen and froze. Her entire body became immobile.

She could not believe her sight. A sight of her father becoming a little too friendly with another women.

Her eyes stung and tears threatened to fall. Her heart beating faster. She looked at the door. She ran to the door, quickly slipped on her shoes, and slammed the door behind her. She began to run as fast as her legs could carry her. 

Her vision was becoming blurry with the tears continuously falling. 

She heard her father calling out her name, "Chaerin! Chaerin!" 

Then another voice called her name, "Chaerin! Chaerin-ah! Why are you running?" It was her mother's voice.

Chaerin stopped and looked towards the voice. Her mom's car was pulled to the side of the road. 

Her eyes were blurred and she could barely see her own mother, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.You don't deserve any of this." 

Then she continued to run again.

Her mom quickly put the car in drive and chased after her calling her name through the window. 

She did not know how far she went, but after crossing the street she heard a crash behind her. 

And from then on, her whole world came crashing down.

"God damn it." The man cursed a few feet away from her. 

Right when the man turned to look at her, Chaerin spun on her feet and started to head the other direction. 

"Wait!" The man called.

Chaerin walked faster.

She heard the man's footstep getting closer. 

"Chaerin!"

She ran. 

She ran as fast as she could, hoping her legs will take her far away from him. Tears once again forming in her eyes. How could he continue to see her after what happen? Why would be continue this? The reason she left was all because of her!

She turned a cornor but stopped. A group of guys were crowded in an alley. A fight was happening. One guy through a punch and the other guy came hurdling towards her. He grabbed onto her for support.

Chaerin could smell alchohol on his breath. She tried to push him off but he still held onto her. 

"Where did this girl come from?" One guy watching the fight asked.

After a few struggles she finally got him off and he went towards the ground.

She mumbled a sorry and headed the other direction. 

"Chaerin!" 

Chaerin once again broke out into a run.

--

Luhan was just leaving his office, it was another stressful day. He rubbed his temples while walking to his car. He got in and continued to sit. He didn't start the car or anything. 

He put his head on the steering wheel. 

After a few moments, Luhan started the car. He was about to pull out into the driveway when someone ran past in front of his car.

"Holy !"

Luhan immediately stepped on his break and saw another figure run past his car.

He shook his head, "People these days. Never look at where their going." 

He pulled his car out and drove home. 


Sorry Late update :( I'll try to do another update  tonight!

Thanks for subscribing and reading!