001

Maid For You

Xi Luhan came to his million dollar mansion around 2 in the morning. He was drop dead tired. His eyelids were growing heavier and heavier. Then something kicked against his foot, annoyed he looked down. It was an empty bottle of soju he had drunk from at least a week ago. I need a maid,  He thought as he continued up the stairs to his master bedroom.

He kicked his shoes off and plopped himself on the bed. He was then in a deep sleep

When morning came around, the sun shown in his eyes. Luhan groaned and looked around his messy room. Clothes were thrown everywhere some weren't even his. He lifted himslf off the bed and just sat there for a few minutes.

After his body was awake, he walked to the bathroom and was once again greeted by a mess. He ignored it and did his normal morning routine.

Luhan was finished and dressed himself nicely in a suit. He heard his doorbell ring and walked to the front door. He looked to his advanced techo-logical screen that showed who was at the door. He saw his comrad, Chen. With a light press of his finger, the door unlocked and opened automatically.

Chen came in and grimaced at the appearance of the house, "What the hell? Do you ever clean this place?"

"I know, I need a maid. And a hot one at that." Luhan said, "Anyways, what is it?"

Chen raised an eyebrow, "Well it seems that your sales have risen in the past 24 hours by 25%."

"Good, what else?" Luhan went into the kitchen and poured a cup of coffee.

"The new guy you hired, Kim Junsuk, got murdered yesterday, by BTS." 

Luhan sighed, "Weakling, I really don't want get why BTS think by killing the weakest link will affect me. They should just try my top men. They'll probably fail." He walked to the living room.

Chen followed but stopped when he stepped on something mushed against his shoe. He grew annoyed and lifted up his foot, he saw a piece of spoiled pizza stuck to the bottom of his shoe. "Yah! Xi Luhan!"

Luhan walked into the kitchen and raised an eyebrow at Chen, "What?"

"You need to clean this house!" Chen yelled.

"Hey, no yelling in my house." Luhan warned.

Chen ignored him and wiped the pizza on box lying around, "How can you live?"

Luhan shrugged.

Chen sighed, "Whatever," He walked pass Luhan and to the door.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Luhan asked going after him.

"Getting new shoes, wait- no. You are going to buy me new shoes!" Chen yelled once again.

Luhan befuddled, "Why me? You're fault for not looking at where you're going."

Chen glared at him, "If you're not going to get me new shoes, I'm quitting."

"C'mon, you won't." Luhan let out a dry laugh and looked at Chen, who did not look like he joking at all.

Luhan eyes widenned. Chen was his best man for finding out information, without him Luhan would be even more stressed out. He let out a sigh, "Fine."

Chen smirked, "Good. I want them in two hours. Exact brand."

"OK OK. I'll get them. Take off your shoe." Luhan said.

Chen took off his dirty shoe and shoved towards Luhan.

Luhan gagged at the smell of spoiled pizza on the shoe, he pushed the shoe away from his face. 

Chen threw the shoe on the floor and walked out.

Luhan glared at him and picked up the shoe. He snapped a picture of it with his phone and then let it drop beside him.

--

Cho Chaerin woke to an aching neck and back. She once again slept on the floor. It has been two months of her living like this. Waking up to aches and loud noises.

She gathered up her things and put them in her won out backpack. She ran her hand their her oily hair and tied it into a messy bun.

As she walked the streets of Seoul, people would give her looks and cringe at the sight. She headed to the cheapest bath house.

She greeted, Jungah, the middle age lady that worked as a receptionist there.

Jungah gave a sympathetic look and handed her clothes.

Chaerin seated herself in the tub and relaxed. She would only go to the bath house 2 or 3 times a week, but they were reducing, due to her lack of money.

After bathing herself, she paid and left to her work. She works at a cafe as a waitress, but lately she hasn't been on her best performance.

--

Luhan left the store with a new pair of shoes for Chen.

He felt his head getting a little light-headed and spotted a cafe. He walked in and seated himself. He ordered himself a cup of plain black coffee.

While waiting he decided to go on his phone and look at his sales.

Until a little commotion occured a few tables away from him.

A girl that looked like she hasn't eaten in 2 weeks had spilled coffee on a customer.

Luhan furrowed his eyebrows and watched the scene.

The customer yelled something to her about being a horrible worker.

The girl on the other hand nodded and cleaned up the table.

The customer went to the owner and complained about the girl.

Luhan studied her face. Her face was sulken and pale as ever. She heavy bags and dark circles.

"Chaerin!"

The girl stopped cleaning and went to the voice that called her.

Luhan continued to look at the scene, from he saw, the owner was pointing a naughty finger at her and was furious.

The girl only looked at the ground.

"You're FIRED!" The owner yelled.

The girl flinched but continued to look at the ground.

The owner left to fetch something and then came back, only to throw, to what seems to be her belongings at her. The owner pointed a finger at the door.

The girl's head was still hung low as she walkd out the door.

Luhan continued to look at her, she looked around as if wondering where to go. She chose a direction.

Luhan could see her face clearly now, she looked to be about 19 or 20 years old, but her bags and pale skin made look even older.

For a millsecond they made eye contact through the window. The girl continued on. And Luhan looked at the coffee being placed on the table.

He took a sip from his coffee and continued to look at his phone, brushing the incident from his mind.


1st chappy :) Hope you guys liked it!

Thank You! <3