011

Maid For You

Luhan sat in the VIP booth of a club. The music was blastin', the drinks were poppin', and the girls were bangin'. Even though all of this was great, Luhan could not stop thinking of the incident with Chen that happened earlier that day. 

Chen sat across from Luhan and he was sipping his delicious drink with one hand. While his other hand was wrapped around a girl's waist. He had completely decided to brush away the incident. 

Luhan was giving him a cold glare.However, he did mot know why he was reacting this way. It was just his maid that caught him in the situation.  He had much more important things to worry about than the thought of his maid. Yet, he did. 

Luhan broke his cold glare when, Kris came with two girls in both arms. He nodded at Luhan and push one of the girls towards him. The girl had shoulder length curly hair and she was wearing a really tight and short tube purple dress. She looked at Luhan in lust and moved her chest forward in an action to seduce him. 

Luhan glanced at her slightly, before a smirk formed on his face. He had come to realize that the whole situation was stressing him out. He lightly brushed his fingera against her white smooth cheeks. He looked everywhere else but her eyes. In one smooth action his attacked her with his lips.

 

Chaerin was befuddled by the whole situation. She knew that it should not bother her and that she barely knew her boss himself. It was just his strange actions that seemed to appeal to her. He never tried any ual actions on her or said anything out of the norms that applied to that. She could have thought he was gay, but he could have been straight that already had a girlfriend. However, if he did have a girlfriend, she would have seen her by now. 

Though, there was not much she knew about Luhan anyways. As a worker of her boss, the relationship should strictly be work, especially when her boss's social status is higher than hers will ever be. 

Chaerin decided to let it go and finished cleaning Luhan's room. His room was about clean, the only thing that needed to be done was to make the bed. She stripped away the old sheets and set them aside. She brought a fresh new sheet and covered the bed in it. Since hs bed was probably bigger than a kind size, it took much her time. 

As she finally put the blankets on the bed, she sat on the bed and relaxed for a bit. The bed was so soft and heavenly that she wished to sleep on this bed for the rest of eternity. 

After a few more minutes she rose from the bed. She checked the clock near Luhan's bed: 1:30 am.  She sighed and made her way out of the bedroom to the living room. On the way her stomach growled. 

She had realized that she hasn't eaten anything all day. She went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. Most of the stuff in there was made for Luhan. She closed the fridge and opened the cabinet pantry. She pulled out a packet of spicy ramen. 

Turning on the stove, she placed a small pot on it. She filled it with water and waited for it to boil. 

Once she was finished making the ramen, her stomach growled even more from the smell. She placed her bowl in the kitchen counter and began to dig in. Even though she had eaten this many times, it still brought satisfaction to her stomach. 

She finished eating and placed the bowl in the sink. She washed it thoroughly and put it back in its original place. She walked to the couch and settled down there. She was not yet ready to go to sleep. She the TV and watched the first thing that appeared on the screen. As she continued to watch it, her eyes began to become heavy. 

 

Luhan came through the doors of the garage. The girl from earlier was tightly holding onto his hand. He placed the keys on the kitchen counter and hurriedly made his way to his bedroom. 

He locked his door and grabbed the girls waist. He was ready to fill his desires tonight. 

 

Morning had rolled around, Chaerin was still resting on the couch. She had not heard Luhan come in, last night. 

Luhan walkd down the stairs in a lazy manner. His hair was messily done and his eyes were hazy. He wanted to get a cup of coffee but heard the TV on. He did not hear the TV last night when he came in. He walked to the living room and saw Chaerin sleeping on the couch. She had not changed into more comfortable clothes. He looked at her and assumed that she would not be waking up anytime soon. 

He went to his room, and saw the girl he brought last night, still laying on his bed. He shook her harshly, "Yah, wake up, get dress, and leave." 

He retrieved a blanket from his closet and brought it down the stairs. He reached Chaerin and covered her in blankets. This action was something that Luhan had never done. Even with the girls he brought in, he always told them to leave the next morning in a cold voice. 

He stared at her once again before making his way to the kitchen. 

He had made his coffee, and sat on one of the stools. He drank his coffee in delight. He then heard the girl from earlier making her way down. Her hair was messy and her dress was lazily put on. She put on her heels and stopped to look at Luhan. She had expected him to look at her or even glance at her. 

But he did not. He took another sip from his coffee and told her to leave. 

The girl glared at him before making her way out. 

He heard the door close with a slam. He rolled his eyes in annoyance. He reached for his phone inside his pocket, he saw two unread text messages. Before he could open them, he heard his doorbell ring. He frowned and shoved his phone down his pocket and made his way to the door. On the screen he saw, all his 11 collegues gathered in front of his gate. He pressed the button and the gates opened. 

He opened his front door and waited for them to enter. He wondered why all of them decided to gather here today. 

The stepped through the door one by one. After all of them entered, Luhan closed the door and faced them, "Why are you all here?" 

Chen sighed and reached for his phone. He typed some stuff and showed it in front of Luhan, "Cho Aiden had died today." 

Luhan snatched the phone from Chen and read the article. It had said he had died by suicide, but Luhan knew that was utter bull.