007

Maid For You

For the past 2 weeks, Jungkook has been walking Chaerin home, well to the bath house, everyday.

As this continued to happen, Luhan was watching as well. He was bewildered at first sight of Jungkook. However, since he looked to be merely a high school, he did not look at any information of him. He thought that he was just a young boy with a little crush on Chaerin.

He saw the high school boy leave, and watched as Chaerin made her way into the bath house. 

Luhan got out of his car, and walked towards the bath house. 

He was greeted by the receptionist, who grew familiar with his habbits of looking into the bath house to see if Chaerin was there. 

He poked his head through the doors and seachered for Chaerin. He spotted her within a few seconds.

Chaerin sitting cross legged on the floor, taking a bite out of her hard boiled egg.

Luhan smiled and looked away. He walked out of the bath house. 

--

Chaerin entered the chicken shop. She was greeted with the smell and smiled at the manager. 

The manager gave her a nervous smile in return, then gestured her to come closer.

Chaerin furrowed her eyebrows and came about. 

The manager leaned in and pointed to a table, "That man in the suit has been here all day and requested to see you."

Chaerin turned to see a man who was indeed in a suit sitting at a table alone. His back was facing her, so she couldn't see his face. 

She crepted to him in baby steps. 

The shop was small so it didn't take long for her to get there. 

"Uh, Hello?" Chaerin spoke in a soft voice.

The man turned to her.

Chaerin's eyes widened and she froze. Dad.

Her father's eyes were anxious and urgent. "Chaerin." He rose from his seat immediately and reached out for her.

Chaerin backed away. Her mind was running with thoughts. What is he doing here? How did he find me?

Her father's eyes turned into pain, "Chaerin, please." 

"Go away." Chaerin turned her face away.

He got closer and she backed away further. 

"Just listen to me, please. Listen to me and I promise to never show up in your life ever again." Her father said in an urgent voice.

Chaerin remained silent. 

"I want you to say that you have no relations to me what so ever." 

Chaerin turned to him with shocked eyes. 

"See? Your wish came true. If people ask you who I am, say you don't know who I am. I'm going somewhere far away and I won't ever come back." He reached into his jacket and pulled out an envelope. "This envelope your inheritance. And don't refuse to take it. You have to take it. This will be the last time I'll ever give you money and this will be the last time I'll ever see you. So use it well. I know you hate me but I just want you know that I love you." He reached out for her hand quickly and placed the envelope in it. He looked around once more and then to her. 

He smiled genuinely with tears in his eyes, "I love you." 

Then he was gone. Forever. 

--

Luhan was once again reading Chaerin's files for the nth time. 

"Luhan?" Lay called. 

Luhan immediately hid her files under his paper work before looking at Lay, "What." 

"The TS enterprise has become bankrupt." Lay said showing his Ipad to Luhan.

Luhan raised an eyebrow at the stocks, "How?" 

"Well, it seems that an investor and entrepreneur by the name of Cho Aiden was took a major investment from the company. Now Bang Yongguk is furious and is now looking for him. He's sending his gang in search for him and people who have relations with him." Lay said.

Luhan's eyes widened, "Chen, check Cho Aiden's files and bring up a list of people that he has relations to." 

Within seconds Chen was going through the files. Luhan was right by his side looking through the list with him. 

As he searched through the names, he was only looking for one name only, Cho Chaerin.

His eyes stopped once he found her name, "I'll be back." He rushed to the elevator and pressed the button continuously. "C'mon hurry up stupid elevator!" 

His comrads looked at him and befuddlement. 

Sehun leaned towards Chen, "Why is he in such a rush?" 

Chen smirked, "He's getting his maid." 

--

Chaerin stared at the envelope in her hands. She had not opened it since her father gave it to her. Where is he going? Why give me my inheritance now? Why is he leaving? 

"Chaerin! Can you give Jungkook a hand?" The manager called from the back.

Chaerin shoved the envelope into her pocket and rushed towards the back. 

"Wanna help me make chicken?" Jungkook smiled.

Chaerin smiled back and nodded.

30 minutes have passed and making chicken has soothed her mind. She laughed and joked around with Jungkook. He never failed to make her smile.

"Chaerin, we have a customer at the front, can you go take their order." The manager called from her office.

Chaerin frowned and headed towards the front. While walking, she was taking off her gloves and setting them near the sink. She reached the front and looked up.

parted open in shock. 

She was once again face to face with her savior.