003

Maid For You

Luhan awoke to the constant ding of his doorbell. He groaned and walked to his door. He looked at the tablet next to the door to see who it was. Chen.

He rolled his eyes and opened the door. 

Chen strode in, "My shoes?" 

Luhan walked through his pile of trash and grabbed a bow on the counter. 

Chen held his hand out. Instead, he heard a thud.

"There." 

Chen looked to the ground and saw the shoe box. He rolled his eyes and picked up the box. He opened it and examined the shoe, "Thanks."

"Don't thank me. I didn't go out of my way just to buy your shoes. You're the one who told me to." Luhan said. 

"Correct, but it was your fault with your mess of a house. I swear it gets messier and messier day by day." Chen looked around the mansion. "Oh that reminds me. I made you a flyer." He looked through his briefcase and pulled out a paper.

Luhan raised his eyebrow, "A flyer for what?"

Chen handed Luhan the flyer, it read: "Help Wanted! y Maid needed! Willing to pay whatever as long as the house stays clean and maid remians y! ;)"

Luhan's expression flattened as he read the flyer. "No." He shoved it in Chen face and walked to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. 

Chen followed, "Oh c'mon why not? It will attract y girls." 

"No it wouldn't, a girl would look at it and think this house is a postitution center run by an old creeper. They would not want to be in that situtaion." Luhan said as he sipped his coffee.

"Okay fine. But you seriously need someone to clean your house." Chen said.

Luhan looked at him, "Would you like to?" 

Chen's expression flattened. "Then that means you have no right hand man."

"Okay. I know I need a maid, but I'll find someone. Or you can just do both." Luhan said.

"Haha. No."

"Fine. Then you search for a maid my maid."

"Hahaha.Wait. What?" Chen raised an eyebrow.

"It saves me the work of finding someone myself. Plus, you have better judgement than me. And you get to look for hot girls." Luhan said lifting the cup up to his lips.

"Fine. But what will I get if I find you the right maid?" Chen asked.

"Mmm. Me." Luhan smiled cutely at Chen.

Chen looked at Luhan disgusted. "Okay I know I'm irresistible. But I don't want you." 

"Okay. You get a raise." Luhan said.

"How much of a raise?"

"$200. But it needs to be by the end of today, and if you don't find one. No raise." 

--

"Aish. How am I suppose to look for the perfect maid?" Chen said ruffling his hair. He put a hand on his hip and looked around. "I can't just go up to a girl and ask for her to be a maid. She'll get creeped out." 

Chen looked at his phone. It was 9pm. He's been searching all day. He was tired and hungry. 

He stopped by a street shop and ordered fried food. 

He sat and enjoyed his oily food, until a commotion happened a few tables next to him.

Two drunk guys were arguing.

Chen rolled his eyes, threw the rest of his food away, and walked away. 

His phone started ringing. 

Luhan was calling.

Chen sighed and picked it up, "What."

"Don't what me. Did you find my maid?" Luhan asked through the other line. 

"No. I don't even know how to find one!" Chen yelled. 

"It's your job. $200 lies in your hands if you find me a maid." 

Chen rolled his eyes, "Yah! You told me to find you one. I didn't want to in the first place!"

"But you accepted my offer, so it's your job." 

Chen was growing annoyed, "Yah! Where are you?"

"The road." 

"To where?" 

"To the office. I left something there." 

"Well after you get what you need come find me."

"Why?"

"You need to help me. Because it's your house!"

"Fine." Luhan said and hung up. "So sassy." 

Luhan made a left turn before something caught his eye. Two thugs were messing with a girl.

Luhan become annoyed and parked his car. He got out and rushed towards them, "You guys should take a hike up a mountain. It looks like you guys could lose the weight." 

One guy turned around and glared at Luhan, "Huh, you think you're so tough."

Luhan cracked his neck and popped his knuckles, "Yeah, I believe so." 

The guy charged towards Luhan, but Luhan dodged it. He kicked the guy from behind and he went to the floor. The other guy came at Luhan, only to get punch in the face. 

Luhan raised in eyebrow, "That was easy." He looked at the girl. He narrowed his eyes to get a closer look at the girl.

She looked strangely familiar.

Oh right. The girl from the cafe.

Luhan smirked, I think I found my maid.