005

Maid For You

Chaerin was befuddled. Was her hearing alright? Is she imagining things? How in the world did her savior know her name? She shook her head. Maybe she is imagining things.  

"Thank you." She pivtoted and walked back to the elevator. She entered and pressed the button. She avoided eye contact with any of the men in the room.

The elevator doors finally closed. She let out a sigh. She took out the cash and counted it. It was the right amount with a few extra bucks. 

The elevator finally reached the lobby, she was still confused with how her savior knew her name. She wasn't even wearing a name tag. 

Her mind was so occupied she had not realize she crashed into someone. With the impact so hard, she landed on the floor. 

"I'm sorry!" Chaerin blinked at the person who crashed into her. He was a tall, lean, handsome looking man. 

He offered no hand, and glared down at her, "Watch it." 

She got up on her own and bowed to him. After one last glance, he left.  

--

Twelve guys devoured the chicken within minutes. 

"Thanks for paying, Luhan," Baekhyun said as he placed a hand on Luhan's shoulder. 

Luhan glared at Baekhyun. He sauntered back to his desk and looked at his computer. His stocks were going up as usual. He glanced at the screen next to him. His other market was also doing well.

His mind then drifted onto Chaerin. He chuckled, silly girl you'll get no where with a job like that.

"Chen, get me information on that delivery girl." Luhan commanded.

"Yes... wait how did you know that girls name?" Chen asked.

"Well..."

Chen's confused face turned into a sly smile, "Is she your future maid?" 

Luhan cleared his throat and stretched his collar. He gulped down his saliva, "Just find information on her." 

"Whoa! Is the remarkable Luhan getting flustered over a chicken delivery girl!" Baekhyun said. 

"Get back to work." Luhan growled.

Suddenly the elevator dinged. Luhan furrowed his eyebrow the receptionist never called to tell him someone was coming. 

The door opened revealing a man in nicely dressed suits. He was smirking. 

Everyone was up on their feet. Luhan was tensing up with anger.

"Hmm, smells like chicken," the man said as he stepped into the room.

"What do you want?" Luhan said in a low voice.

The man chuckled, "Luhan, can't I just say, you did a great job at executing my rookies,they're so young and inexperienced, you did them well."

"Is that why you're here? To talk about your children?" Luhan said. 

"No, it's about your successful corporation. It must be nice, dealing with legal and illegal things all at once, right?" He smiled.

Luhan was growing annoyed, "Get to the point." 

"Ok. I just wanted to see how you were doing. That's all, goodbye." The man spun on his heels and walked to the elevator. 

Once he was gone, everyone turned to Luhan. 

"Be catious, you all know Bang Yongguk likes to play games with me, it's not the first time he dropped by here." 

--

Hours passed by and soon it was dark. Almost everyone has left the office, except for Luhan and Chen. 

"Go home, Chen, its getting late." Luhan said as he continued working on his computer. 

"Are you sure?" Chen asked.

"Yeah. I'm leaving soon anyways. Did you look up that girls file?" 

"Yes." Chen set them infront of Luhan. "She has graduated high school with a 4.2 gpa, she currently lives on the streets, and works at thst chicken place. And she's the daughter for Cho Aiden."

"Cho Aiden? Isn't he a bigtime entrepreneur?"

 Chen nodded. "And investor. He has a huge investments with the TS enterprise. Which means he works for Bang Yongguk."

Luhan rubbed his temples and let out a heavy sigh.

--

Chaerin once again returned to the bath house. She ate her hard boiled egg and looked through a newspaper. She was hoping to find another job and an affordable college. She stared to yawn. 

She curled up and went to sleep. 

Luhan entered the bath house, and spotted Chaerin immediately. He set his sleeping post a few feet away from her like last time. He lied down facing her. Why did you leave home? What made you live like this? I want to know, you interest me, Cho Chaerin.