006

Maid For You

A few months have passed since Chaerin seen her savior. Her work has been an easy job of delivering chicken to various places. She liked the job. She got to travel around Seoul and look at the beautiful scenery never seen before. She also got a taste of the places that weren't so beautiful. 

The manager and the only other co-workers were nice. The other co-worker was a high school student of 17  named Jungkook. 

Jungkook was a sweet boy that Chaerin admired. He was intelligent for his age and had potential for his life ahead. 

He always greeted her with a smile and always offered her help. 

Chaerin always thought of him as a younger brother she wish she had. 

"Noona! Do you want to go get ice cream with me after work?" Jungkook asked. 

Chaerin nodded, "I'll pay." 

"No, I'll pay. I have enough money, I got paid today." He smiled cutely at her. 

Chaerin couldn't help but smile back. 

After work the went to the ice cream shop a few stores down. 

"Noona, do you want to go shopping today?" Jungkook asked. 

Chaerin thought about, she had some extra cash, and she hasn't been shopping in ages.

"I'll buy you clothes!" Jungkook said with sparkly eyes.

"No thanks, Jungkook. I can pay for my own clothes," Chaerin chuckled. 

This was a day-to-day thing, Jungkook would offer to buy her stuff anf Chaerin would say no. 

They reached the mall. Chaerin looked through various stores but bought nothing because they were too expensive. 

While Jungkook had a few bags. Chaerin wondered where he gets all his money, his parents must be rich. 

"Noona, do you not want anything?" Jungkook asked.

Chaerin smiled and shook her head, "No, I don't really like anything in the stores." 

"Okay then," He let out a yawn, "Are you tired yet?' 

She nodded. 

"I'll walk you home." Jungkook offered.

Chaerin tensed, "Uh no it's ok I can walk by myself." 

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, "It's dangerous at night, though." 

"It's okay, I can handle myself." 

Jungkook expression changed to an annoyed one, "You always say that. Everyday I offer to walk you home and you decline. And sometimes it's not even walking you home, it's offering to buy you food, offering to buy you clothes, you always decline." 

"Like I said I can-"

"Handle myself." Jungkook finished her sentence. "But can you really?" 

"I'm still here, aren't I?" 

"That's what I'm worried about, Chaerin. What if you're not here the next day? You'll be gone and I'll never be able to see you again." 

"Jungkook-"

"Let me take you home." He stared at her with sincerity.

Chaerin stared at him. She was touched that he cared for her so much but somewhat confused of his feelings. 

"It's late, your parents-"

"I don't have parents. Now let me take you home." Jungkook toned was deep and demanding.

Chaerin felt sorry for Jungkook, she too, did not have any parents. Or anyone she considered a parent. "Fine." 

She was nervous. She never let anyone know she stayed at a bath house. If people knew that, they would laugh at her. 

They walked in silent until they finally reached the bath house. 

"It's here." Chaerin said quietly, while looking towards the ground.

Jungkook blinked but he didn't seem suprise. He knew if he were to be suprise it would humilate Chaerin's feelings and he didn't want that. So he kept a cool expression. 

He looked at Chaerin and smiled softly. He lifted her chin up, "From now on, I'll walk you home everyday." Because I like you. He leaned down and softly kissed her forehead. In some ways, we're alike.


y chapter, i know but I wanted to introduce a second love interest who was like Chaerin in a way but younger than her :) I know it's early in the story but trust me on this I'm going somewhere with this story. I realize that I haven't displayed much of Chaerin's character but hopely you'll get to see them along with the other characters as well! 

Thanks for reading! and Please upvote!