004

Maid For You

Chaerin mumbled a quick thanks to the savior before walking away. 

"Wait." The savior said and stepped closer to her. "Let me take you home."

Chaerin hesitated. She didn't know where to go exactly. So she lied. "No it's fine, I'll just walk."  She didn't bother to look at his face.

The savior was persistent, "What if other thugs try-"

Chaerin looked but at the savior. "It's fine, I can handle it." Chaerin said no other words and left the savior. His face remained in her mind.

Luhan watched her leave. He got into his car and decided to follow her, forgetting what he had to do. He drove at least 20ft behind her. 

He continued to follow her for 10 minutes. She was still walking . 

"Where is she going?" Luhan asked himself. 

Then Luhan's phone rang. 

"Hello?" 

"Yah! Where are you?" Chen yelled through the other line. 

Luhan kept his eyes on her. Then she entered a building.

"I'm following my new maid." Luhan answered.

"What?" 

"I gotta go." Luhan hung up. He turned off his car and got out. He walked towards the building Chaerin entered. He read the sign. A bath house?

Curious, Luhan entered. He looked around the room trying to sight her. He went to the check in desk. "Did a girl with long dark hair, looks young, about this height," he raised his hand demonstrating the height, "come in here?" 

The desk looked at him and cocked her head, "Are you talking about Chaerin?"

"Chaerin?" 

"Yes, Chaerin. She practically lives here." 

"Lives here?" 

"Yes. She sleeps here almost every night. I don't think she has a home. Poor girl, so young, living such a hard life." 

Luhan nodded his head slowly, "I would like to stay one night." 

"Oh, okay. That will be $--" The lady said.

Luhan pulled out his wallet and gave her his credit card. 

After paying, Luhan entered the bath house. He looked around the area, and saw people already sleeping on the floor. 

He entered the bathing area. 

As soon as he was finished he went back to big area. He search for her. 

He found a long haired girl lying on the floor, cuddled up in a towel. He slowly walked closer to her. He leaned his head to look at her face. It was her. 

She was fast asleep.

Luhan smirked. He set his bedding a few feet away from her. He layed down and faced her. 

"Hello, my maid, Chaerin." Luhan whispered before falling asleep.

--

Once Luhan woke, there was an aching in his back. He rose and rubbed his shoulders. He looked beside and saw that Chaerin was gone. 

Luhan looked around the room, trying to find her, but she was already gone. 

Luhan sighed. He took a bath and headed out. 

He walked into his office and sat down in his desk and rubbed his temples. 

"Morning," someone greeted. It was Baekhyun, his executive.

Luhan groaned. 

"Someone's not having a good morning." Baekhyun said shaking his head.

"When does he ever have good mornings." Sehun, his assistance, said. 

Baekhyun chuckled, "True. So Luhan, Chen was telling us that you found a maid." 

Luhan lifted his head and glared at Baekhyun. "Almost." 

"Why? What happened? The Luhan Charm didn't get to her." Baekhyun joked. 

Luhan rolled his eyes, "I need air." He got up and went to his office's balcony. The balcony showed the perfect view of Seoul. It was refreshing to look out. 

"I'm hungry, let's order chicken!" Baekhyun called from the office.

--

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" Chaerin bowed to the owner over and over again.

The owner smiled, "Work hard, okay?"

Chaerin nodded happily. She went to the bathroom and put on her new uniform. It was just a red collared shirt with a chicken cartoon on the left side. 

She tied her hair into a pony tail and smiled at herself through the mirror. 

She walked out of the locker room. 

"Chaerin,  you have your first call." The owner said.

"Where?" 

"Exo Tower."

--

Chaerin parked her bike infront Exo Tower. She has heard of the name but never knew what they did, No one knew but the people within it. 

Chaerin looked up the tower and saw a balcony at the very top. She saw someone up there but couldn't make out there face.

She grabbed the bag that contained fresh fried chicken and took a step into the building.

She walked to the main desk and greeted the lady. "Hello, I'm here to deliver chicken."

"For whom?" The lady asked.

"Uh." Chaerin searched her pocket for a paper. She unfolded, "Someone named, Byun Baekhyun." 

The lady nodded, "One moment please." She grabbed the phone, "Yes, you're order of chicken is here. Yes, I understand." She then dailed another number, "Can you deliver chicken, to the top floor? What? You can't. Alright." She looked at Chaerin, "You can take it up to the top floor. On the elevator it's the star."

Chaerin nodded, "Okay, thank you." She went into the elevator and pressed the star.

--

"Ah I'm so hungry!" Sehun whinned.

"We're all hungry." Baekhyun said. 

Then the elevator dinged and the doors opened, revealing the delivery girl. 

"Yehet!" Sehun cheered. 

Chaerin stepped out and looked around the room. It was very spacious and filled with gorgeous men dressed in suits. 

"You can set the chicken on the table." Baekhyun pointed to a table infront of her. Then he searched for his wallet, "Aish, where is it?" 

Baekhyun nervously walked out to Luhan's desk, "Luhan hyung."

"What." Luhan's head was down the entire time looking at papers. 

"Can you pay for the chicken?" Baekhyun smiled nervously at him.

Luhan slowly looked up and glared at him, "YAH! WHY ORDER FOOD WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY!"

"It's for all of us." Baekhyun smiled and went to Luhan's side and tried to do aegyo.

Luhan, obvisously annoyed, stood up, searched for his wallet and headed towards the delivery girl. His head was down the entire time, searching for money.

Chaerin was too busy looking at the room to notice the figure heading towards her. 

"Here. Keep the change." Luhan spoke, handing the money.

In the same moment, Luhan and Chaerin looked up at each other.

The rest of the world disappeared. Chaerin was shocked to ever see the savior that invaded her thoughts ever since that night.

Luhan on the other hand was quite pleased to see her. A smirked formed on his face, "Hello Chaerin."


50+ subbies! Thank you! :) 

Don't be afraid to comment! <3