Code Name BLUE

Hydrangeas Bloom

Yonghwa

“Okay, guys. I agree to be your main vocalist,”

Everybody in the room cheered. Minhyuk-ah even did a drum roll. Jonghyun clapped his hands so loud. Jungshin-ah ran to me and hugged me until my feet lifted off the floor.

Ya! I haven’t finished!” I yelled. “There’s one condition,”

“What is it hyung?” The three of them asked in unison.

I turned to Jonghyun. “I’ll sing with guitar parts as well. I’ll be your rhythm guitarist,”

Jonghyun paused for a moment. Then a wide grin appeared on his face.

“YES! That’s exactly what we need! Welcome, hyung! Welcome to the band,”

Everyone cheered once again. They all came to me and hugged me.

Ya! Stop it guys!”

“Hey, there’s still one more thing that we need to discuss.” Jonghyun finally let go of me. The other’s followed.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Ah, that’s right,” Minhyuk-ah raised his finger. “The name for the band.”

“What?? I thought you guys already have a name. What’s with The Code?”

“Actually that was a working title. It wasn’t a fixed name for the band. It doesn’t even have a meaning. Besides, it was our former vocalist’s idea. Now that he’s not with us anymore, we should change it.” Jonghyun explained.

“I see. Well, I have an idea actually,”

Jinjja? Come on hyung! Tell us what you have,” Jungshin-ah said excitedly.

“Instead of just ‘The Code’, let’s use Code Name something,”

“That’s pretty cool, I guess. But isn’t it a bit too long for a name?” Jonghyun considered.

“Well, we can shorten it into CN or something. Now what’s the right word to follow it?”

“Hmm, how about our names?” Minhyuk-ah suggested but then almost immediately looked disappointed by his own words. “No, no. That won’t make sense.”

“I got it!” Jonghyun snapped his fingers and grinned. “Let’s use our personalities!”

“Personalities? That’s not a bad idea! Not bad at all,” I cheered. “But we still have to make it meaningful and make sense, though.”

Everyone was contemplating about the right word to describe their own personalities which could be bound together to become one. Then it hit me.

“Guys, what about this? Jonghyun will be Burning, Minhyuk-ah will be Lovable, Jungshin-ah will be Untouchable, and I will be Emotional. Those words really suit us,”

“Code Name BLUE!” Jungshin shouted. “CN BLUE!!”

“Exactly,” I snapped in agreement.

Minhyuk’s eyes widened. “That sounds so cool!!”

Once again, everyone approached me and hugged me even tighter than before.

HYUUUNNGGG!!!”

Ya, you guys! Seriously!” I scolded.

SARANGHAEYO!!!” six voices shouted in unison.

“Hey, wait. Did you hear girls’ voices?” I noticed there were some extra voices.

Minhyuk-ah turned towards the window direction. He sighed. “Not them again…”

 

----------------------------------

Author's note:

Annyeong readers~ ^^

Here's a very short chapter just to loosen up the mood because I just realized that the previous chapters are either too intense or gloomy kkk

The next chapter will be narrated by Yonghwa again in order to make up the time where Seohyun narrated two consecutive chapters

Thank you for reading my first fanfic ^^ and I hope you enjoy it until the last page!

Looking forward to your comments and suggestions!

Gamsahamnida!!