Sigh...

First Love

PREVIOUS CHAPTER

Mrs Keungryu: This will be your group for this semester, I'll change the groups if i think that there are issues.

 

*Oh no, why must it be him again?* You sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

Mrs Keungryu: Sit in your groups now." Mrs Keungryu said.

 

All the students started moving to their groups.

 

*hais, I want to change groups. It's so awkward..*

 

You looked around, suddenly you felt your phone vibrate. 

 

 

[Text Message from Bingu 오빠]

Bingu 오빠: Why you look a little sad? Are you okay?

You: Ye.. I'm okay.

Bingu 오빠: You don't seem fine to me, you can tell me anything okay. I will help you and be there for you alright?

You: It's nothing okay...

[End of Text Message]

 

And you looked a bit pissed. You wanted to leave the class as the rooftop garden is near the class. You quickly asked for permission to leave the class as you're afraid that you might ball your eyes out.

 

You: Mrs Keungryu, may I go to the washroom?

Mrs Keungryu: Yes you may, but be back quickly okay.

 

*Why must I be in the same group as him* You sighed while walking up to the rooftop. 

 

 

ROOFTOP GARDEN

 

Building a rooftop garden – Sufi Garden East

 

You sat at the bench at the rooftop garden and started thinking, thinking of how to brush the feeling off. You were afraid, afraid of falling deep for him. So you decided to keep a distance away from him. You sighed once again.

 

Voice: Are you still sad? *a familiar voice said*

You: No, I'm not.

Seunghyun: Why you sound so mad? What happened? You can tell me about it. I'll try my best to help you... *he looked concerned*

 

After much thinking you decided to tell him since you want him to stop asking you question, but with a slight twist, well not really. But you just didn't state the names.

 

You: Well, it's a friend of mine. She have a crush on this guy but I'm kind of guilty because I'm close with the guy and I think i catched feelings for the guy she likes. Looking at how happy they are together I feel kind of bumped, but I don't want to make my friend sad, and feel sad at the same time. I really don't know what to do because whenever I see them getting close, laughing together, I feel all sad too. I want to keep a distance away from him. So I won't develop any feelings anymore. Eventually... I'll get over him. I guess. *you sighed* 

 

 

Seunghyun: It's okay. I'll help you with that. *he hugged you*

 

*Oh no oppa, this is not getting any better* You sighed for the 4th time. But you liked his hug, you felt relieved yet still bumped out.

 

Seunghyun: Well, are you feeling any better? *he smiled* Well, we need to head back to class before Mrs Keungryu gets mad at you! *he chuckled*

You: What? Why me?! *you looked confused*

Seunghyun: Because I said so! *he laughed*

You: aish.. *you lightly punched him*

 

You sat there for awhile more to take a breather, after you're feeling slightly better, you both walked back to class. Just before reaching the classroom, Seunghyun stopped you from entering the classroom, he turned you around and kissed your forehead. And you stoned a little. But snapped back to reality, and quickly got back in to class, as if nothing ever happened.