You know him?

First Love

PREVIOUS CHAPTER

Seunghyun: I guess we're here.. *he stopped*

You: Ye.. Thanks for sending me home Seunghyun-ssi! *you smiled*

Seunghyun: It's okay. I'm at fault so I got to make it up to you right? *he mocked*

You: Thank you once again for walking me home Seunghyun-ssi.. *you bowed* You don't have to feel guilty okay!

Seunghyun: You can call me 오빠! *he smirked*

You: Okay then, bye 오빠! See you tomorrow! *your heart fluttered a little*

Seunghyun: Welcome! Rest more okay, Sooyoung ah!! *he waited for you to head in your house before he walked off*

 

You kept thinking about how nice to reconnect with your long lost childhood friend and how nice of him to send you home, being so friendly if not it would be awkward as hell. You went up to your room to drop off your stuff before heading to the shower, after taking a nice warm bath, you went to get ice packs for your swollen ankle, but as you were laying on your bed waiting for the ice packs to do it's thing, you accidentally fell asleep and before you could text Mi Yong and Jiyong, you drifted off to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

36 Comfortable Winter Outfits Ideas To Inspire You « homifi.com #winteroutfit #winteroutfits #winteroutfitideas #pochettemetis #pochettemetislouisvuitton #pochettemetisoutfit #louisvuittonbags #louisvuittonhandbags Elegance is personified in the petite shape of the Pochette Métis. Made of supple Monogram canvas, its compact dimensions open up to reveal many useful pockets and compartments.

 

You woke up and quickly went to prepare for school, you were feeling slightly sick but you want to go to class so you wore something more comfortable. You did not want to miss any lesson because you were excited to choose your Major for class! And as were was leaving your house, you received a text from Mi Young. 

 

[Text Message with Mi Young]

Mi Young: Sooyoung ah, What happened to you? Why you didn't reply to my text last night! -.-

You: Sorry Mi Young ah, something happened on the way home yesterday. When I got home to rest for awhile, I accidentally fell asleep.. :p Will tell you what happened later. 

Miyoung: Okay, see you at school! 

[End of text message]

 

 

YG HIGH SCHOOL GATE

 

You: Annyeong Mi Young ah!

Mi Young: Annyeong Sooyoung ah! *she smiled* So what happened yesterday? *she looked confused*

You: Well, yesterday when I was walking towards the school gate, a sunbae in our school bumped on to me while he was running into school, I didn't saw him running pass as I was thinking of what to ask Jiyong regarding him sending me home. And when I tried to stand up, I couldn't because my ankle was in pain, apparently I sprained my ankle. So he helped me to a bench and after that he piggyback me home because I can't even stand on my own, so after I went home, I accidentally fell asleep.. HEHE.. Oh ya, also when we chatted, we found out that we were long lost childhood friends.

Mi Young: OMG, that is so sweet of him! *she giggled* EH? Childhood friends? *she looked shocked*

You: Ye, apparently he moved to someplace else, and we didn't keep in contact ever since..

 

After explaining the incident yesterday, you both walked to class and managed to settle down quickly before the teacher came into class..

 

Teacher: Class, today I want you guys to choose your majors. Well as you all know this is a Arts school, you guys can choose from many choices, like Dance, Musical Arts and many more, I will be giving out this form and you guys would need to choose 3 other modules you want to major in, also you can read the information about each classes and choose wisely. Understand class?

Whole Class: Neh..

 

She gave out the forms and the whole class became slightly noisy as friends are discussing with each other on which major to choose.


You: Mi Young ah, what courses did you pick? 

Mi Young: Hmm.... Theatre Arts, Music Producing and TV Entertainment!

You: OMG! Mi Young, I also chose Music Producing and TV Entertainment, but I'm not into Theatre Arts though. I'm more interested in Song Writing!

Mi Young: It's okay! At least our other courses with be the same! Just go with what you are interested in okay Sooyoung ah! *thumbs up*

 

After about an hour later the school bell rang. 

 

Teacher: Everyone hand up your forms now, class has ended. You will know your new modules next week, and as for the whole week, we will have foundation and orientation week for all of you to know the school better. If anyone have any questions, you can look for me in the staff room. That's all for today class. *and she left the classroom*

 

As the class are packing up to leave for the next class, you turned to face Mi Young.

 

You: Mi Young ah, would you want to go to the mall on Saturday?

Mi Young: Okay sure! I need to head to another class. Let's discuss after school!

 

After school, classes have all ended. Mi Young waited for you to end your classes so you both could walk home together as it is getting dark and Mi Young is worried for your safety. While on the way back home, you sense someone is following you but you were not sure if you're just being paranoid or there really is some one there, but you stayed calm because you don't want to freak Mi Young out. Suddenly the guy that was walking behind you came dashing and you reacted quick, you pulled Mi Young to one side as you closed your eyes shut and squat ont the ground.