Wrong about you.

First Love

PREVIOUS CHAPTER

You: Well, not exactly... Prior to Mi Young meeting him, I've met him before her, and during our childhood days, I had a crush on him too. But I couldn't tell Mi Young because she told me that she like him and she didn't know this at all..

Eunrae: So what do you intend to do now, Sooyoung ah?

You: I was thinking of making a distance between me and Seunghyun 오빠, so that I can let go of him but still remain as friends. So that Mi Young will have the chance, a chance to be with some one she really like. *do not cry Sooyoung ah, it is okay, I can always find someone else right?*

Eunrae: But Sooyoung ah, everyone knows you and Seunghyun 오빠 is close, and how could you just let go of someone you love?

You: How Eunrae, what to do? aish.. Both of them is my friend.. But I don't exactly know if 오빠 likes her a not.. I really don't know what to do, Eunrae ah..

Eunrae: Well... Maybe you could... OMG.. Look, that is Seunghyun.. *she paused for awhile* And is that.... Mi Young? *she looked shocked*

 

 

 

 

 

Eunrae: Oh ya.. That is Seunghyun and Mi Young! *while pointing to the direction* 

 

You quickly turned your head to look but you were really confused, you decided to text Mi Young because you thought your eyes is playing tricks on you.

 

*Please don't lie to me, Mi Young ah. I wouldn't know what to do if you lied. You are my best friend, just tell me the truth, okay?*

 

You crossed your fingers and pray hard in your mind while texting Mi Young, hoping she would tell you the truth.

 

[Text Message with Mi Young]

You: Mi Young ah. Where are you? 

Mi Young: I told you I was doing school work. Wae? 

You: Oh okay, because I was wondering if I could go to your house to hang later on.

Mi Young: Erm.. It's not a good time Sooyoung ah, I need to finish up my school work. I won't have time. How about next week?

You: Okay then.

[End of Text Message]

 

You turned back to look at Eunrae, you were stunned, and you showed her your phone. After Eunrae read it, she was also shocked.

 

Eunrae: Maybe she have her reasons, Sooyoung ah? Its okay, ask her about it tomorrow okay? *she comforted*

 

Because you can't believe your best friend just lied to you. You told Eunrae you want to go home and you quickly ran off. Eunrae tried to chase you, but she couldn't keep up and she lost you. She felt bad for you so she decided to go up to them and talk, but she didn't because she don't want to ruin your friendship with them. 

 

 

After you reach home, during and after showering, all you could do is cry. The guy you like is your hanging out with your best friend and your best friend had just lied to you, right in front of your face. You were so devastated. You cry till your heart and eyes were really tired and you just stayed up the whole night of thinking about the times and intimacy between them, you are just so emotional, you couldn't stop wavering over it. So you decided to text Mi Young to clarify things with her again.

 

[Text Message with Mi Young]

You: Mi Young. I can't believe it, why did you lie to me?

Mi Young: Hmm? What are you talking about, Sooyoung ah?

You: You know what you've done.

Mi Young: I didn't lie to you about anything. How about we talk about this tomorrow okay? I'm really tired now, but I will come over to your house.

You:  It's okay. There is no point talking to you if you don't even know what have you done. This conversation is done.

[End of Text Message]

 

After that Sooyoung felt devastated and she didn't know what to do, all she could do is just sleep and not think about it for the night as she was really tired. On the other hand Mi Young was worried for her best friend; Sooyoung, so she texted Seunghyun asking him to do her a favour.