Oppa... I'm scared.

First Love

PREVIOUS CHAPTER

You: No 오빠, I'll go with you, I don't want to be alone.. *you looked scared* 

Seunghyun: Don't worry, I'm here okay. *he hugged you while reassuring you* 

 

And you felt really safe in his arms. Whilst parking the car you accidentally fell asleep. And he had carry you back to your apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

After carrying you back to your apartment, he brought you up to your room and tucked you to bed, he sat there to make sure you're okay before heading down. Just as he was about to leave, he felt a tug on his hand. He stopped and sat beside you trying to comfort you as much  as possible, he felt slightly tired and he laid in bed with you while patting you to sleep. You mumbled in your sleep as you kept having nightmares. 

 

You: No.. No.. Stay away from me.. *you grunt* AHHHH... 

Seunghyun: Sooyoung ah.. *he taps you* Sooyoung ah, it's just a dream.. 

You: *as you wake up covered in cold sweat* 오빠, stay with me please.. *you mumbled*

Seunghyun: Sooyoung ah.. I'll be here with you. Don't worry. I'm just going down to get water for you okay.. 

You: 오빠.. Don't leave.. Don't leave.. *you mumbled and you curled up into a ball*

 

After you were calmer he went down to get water for you, you suddenly felt paranoid and you screamed. 

 

You: AHHHHHHH *you woke up from your sleep*

 

Seunghyun got worried and he dashes up to your room just to see you tearing up.

 

You: 오빠..

Seunghyun: Don't cry, i am here okay. It's just a nightmare. It's not real.

 

He hugged you as you cry softly in his embrace. After you cool down from the nightmare, you drifted back to sleep.. And as he stares into your soundly asleep face, he heart skipped a beat or two.

 

And that's when he realised, his love for you is deepening more and more. As he lay besides you watching you sleep, he drifted off to sleep too. 

 

As the sun rises, you woke up to him sleeping soundly right beisde you. You stared at his angelic face and thought to yourself... *how is this possible.. him.. liking me.* You tried to brush off the feeling as tried to get out of bed. And you felt his hand grabbing your arm. You turned over to look. His eyes are still closed but he is awake.

 

Seunghyun: Sooyoung ah.. Lay here a little longer with me..

You: 오빠.. Get up, we need to get ready for school. If not we are going to be late.. 

Sunghyun: Just 5minutes. Please.. *he sulks while his eyes are still closed* 

You: Ye.. *and you laid back down beside him*

 

He pulled you in closer and snuggled you. And you blushed real hard. 

 

Seunghyun: Sooyoung ah.. 

You: Hmmm.. 

Seunghyun: Are you okay?...

You: Ye... 

 

After the longest 5minutes of your life. You both got up to get ready for school. While preparing for school, all you could do is stress about what are you going to tell Mi Young. Thoughts running wild in your head and you dread going to school.

*Will she be mad at me?* 

*Will she hate me for being with Seunghyun Oppa*

*What do i do if she hates me*

*Will she avoid me?*

*Should i not tell her about this?*

*OMO... What should i do*