Cool guys

First Love

PREVIOUS CHAPTER

After school, classes have all ended. Mi Young waited for you to end your classes so you both could walk home together as it is getting dark and Mi Young is worried for your safety. While on the way back home, you sense someone is following you but you were not sure if you're just being paranoid or there really is some one there, but you stayed calm because you don't want to freak Mi Young out. Suddenly the guy that was walking behind you came dashing and you reacted quick, you pulled Mi Young to one side as you closed your eyes shut and squat on the ground.

 

 

 

 

 

*someone help me please!! I'm afraid! OMG*

 

After having your own thoughts, suddenly you heard more running coming towards you two. And you were really worried as you thought they are here to attack you. You closed your eyes, but you did not feel any fist or laying of hands on you, and so you slowly peeked throught the chaos. In fact, they were helping you two, you open your eyes fully and saw that it was a total of 5 guys, and two of them were the ones you knew and met before. It was Seunghyun 오빠 and Jiyong-ssi, and the other 3 is the one they protected you from.

 

*오빠, please help me, I'm so scared*

 

But for some reason, you felt kind of happy that both of them were there to save you. You heave a sigh of relieve. You looked at Seunghyun 오빠 and you smiled. After fighting for awhile, finally the stalkers ran away with weakened bodies. And the 2 '"heroes" came to you and Mi Young's side, and asked if both of you are okay. You smiled, and nodded. You just looked at Seunghyun 오빠 happily, thinking how lucky are you to have 2 guys saving you.

 

 

Seunghyun 오빠 and Jiyong introduced themselves to Mi Young, after introducing Jiyong and Seunghyun decided to send you and Mi Young home. 

 

Seunghyun 오빠: What happened just now? Why were they chasing you two?

You: I'm not sure though, 오빠. *oh , did i just called him 오빠 in front of Mi Young and Jiyong-ssi!*

Mi Young: Well we are not sure who are they though. *she looked confused too*

You: Ye.. I think they are stalkers? I'm really not sure..

 

Since Mi Young house is the nearest block from the way they drive, they two dropped her off first. After dropping her off, they drove slightly further down to your house.

 

You: Thanks for saving me and sending me home 오빠 and Jiyong-ssi! *you said and hugged Seunghyun tightly, and then hugged Jiyong lightly*

 

And you went to your room to get clothes to shower. You were thinking of the both of them that saved you, and you kind of felt that you like the both of them but of course you felt more connection with Seunghyun. But you brushed off the feeling and head to sleep. You got up early on a Friday morning and you sat on the bed and thought to yourself.. 

 

*ahhh, last day of the week*

 

Since you got up slightly early, and you decided to cook breakfast, well it's simple meal but to you its a difficult dish because you spent a lot of time learning how to make it. You made pancakes, and eat it with a cup of your favorite drink, chocolate milk. After finishing your breakfast you decided to take a hot bath. After showering you wore something cute for the last day of the week.

 

veryvoga, as the global leading online retailer, provides a large variety of dresses, shoes and accessories of high quality and affordable price. Pick yours today! #pochettemetis #pochettemetislouisvuitton #pochettemetisoutfit #louisvuittonbags #louisvuittonhandbags Elegance is personified in the petite shape of the Pochette Métis. Made of supple Monogram canvas, its compact dimensions open up to reveal many useful pockets and compartments.

 

And you head out whilst texting Mi Young.

 

[Text Message with Miyoung]

You: Mi Young ah, where are you? 

Miyoung: I'm wearing my shoes now Sooyoung. Wait for me okay ^^

You: Ye.. Hurry up okay! ^^ 

[End of Text Message]

 

While you two were on the way walking to school, Mi Young got curious and asked you a question.

 

Mi Young: When did you know Seunghyun, you never told me you have such y and handsome friend!

You: I told you before, he was the one that bumped onto me by accident and my long lost childhood friend, remember? *wondering why she asked*

 

You were deep in your own thoughts while Mi Young was talking to you, and suddenly you heard a loud honk that startled you.

 

*oh .. what in the world..*

 

 

You looked over to Mi Young's side are you saw two familiar guys. You greeted them with an awkwardly as the thought of the hugs you gave them yesterday was haunting you and it made you feel embarrassed.

 

You: Hi 오빠, Hi Jiyong-ssi.. *awkward smile*

Jiyong: We came to give you two a lift. 

 

*wow, Seunghyun 오빠, stop being so hot, you're going to metally kill me*

 

Seunghyun: You two want a lift to school?

Mi Young: Oh, sure. Why not right? 

 

You glared at Mi Young, and texted her because you don't want the guys to be suspicious. 

 

[Text Message with Miyoung]

You: MI YOUNG AH, why did you do that?! 

Mi Young: Well, can't you see Seunghyun is here. OMG! He's so handsome..

You: Ahhh! So someone now have a crush huh! *wink wink*

[End of Text Message]