I'm sorry.

First Love

PREVIOUS CHAPTER

[Text Message with Seunghyun]

Me: 오빠, can you do me a favor?

Seunghyun 오빠: Yes.. Mi Young-ssi, you need my help for?

Me: Well, I need your help because I don't know what I did wrong but Sooyoung is mad at me, and when I mean mad, I meant ANGRY & MAD!! Can you help me because I don't want her to get mad at me anymore, as we know her character. She will be mad for a long time.

Seunghyun 오빠: Okay, I will talk to her tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know, Miyoung-ssi. Sorry for the formality. We're not that close yet.. 

Me: It's okay, Seunghyun 오빠..

[End of Text Message]

 

Mi Young is unsure of why Sooyoung is pissed but at the same time she is also worried about Sooyoung, she is wondering why Sooyoung is being weird lately. She already talked to Seunghyun about it so she is slightly relieved and she just rested her eyes, and slowly she drifted off to sleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You woke up to 20 missed calls from 'Bingu 오빠', you sighed and you called him back.

 

[Voice call with Seunghyun]

You: Yes 오빠? You were looking for me? *you sound tired*

Seunghyun: Yah!! Why didn't you pick up my calls? I waited outside your house for almost 2 hours already! *he raised his voice a little*

You: Sorry 오빠! Give me a minute.. *you quickly rushed to open the door* 

 

You opened the door and you caught him staring at you looking pissed. And you totally forgotten you are just wearing your PJs. You suddenly remembered, you cursed yourself and faceplamed your head in your mind.

 

 

You: 오빠, why are you looking for me? *you walked to the couch and sat down*

Seunghyun: Why didn't you answer your phone?

You: I was sleeping! Today is Sunday, and its still early! *you laid down on the couch* Why are you here 오빠? 

Seunghyun: What? Still early? Its freaking 2:30pm! You call that early? *looked at his watch* 

 

You were lucky your parents are not at home because they left to US for some business trip for a month. Seunghyun knows that your parents just left for a business trip, therefore he came over to your house, and Seunghyun is getting mad, you stood up and walked to the kitchen to get a cup of chocolate milk.

 

 

You: Why do you care? *you stared at him* You are no one to me. Why must you come over to my house and bicker so much? 

*Sorry 오빠 I have to be mean. I didn't mean to but I can't be close with you anymore. It's hurting me. Physically and mentally..*

 

Seunghyun: What do you mean no one? I told you I'll be here for you. Why are you saying stuff like that? *he stood up from the couch and walked over to you* Now that I realized, why is your eyes puffy? *he stared right into your eyes*

You: It's nothing.. *you look away*

Seunghyun: What do you mean nothing? You always say that nothing is wrong, but you always look so down.. *he burst*

 

After hearing that from him, you sighed and you decided to tell him what's wrong. As this is the first time hearing him exploded out of anger.

 

You: Well, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO OKAY.. I AM IN LOVE WITH THE SAME PERSON AS MY BEST FRIEND DOES, AND SHE LIED TO ME RIGHT IN MY FACE.. *you paused* Every single time they both got close, my heart just shatter, I would break down, and I hate myself for being close to both of them. And every single time I felt hurt, he was there for me. I am so touched by his actions and how he would protect me, so gradually I fell in love with him. I used to like him when we were young too. But I guess he didn't know. Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't, but yesterday when I was out with the girls, I saw both of them hanging out together.. I didn't know any of that. *you sighed..* It was you and Mi Young okay.. I like you 오빠. *you confessed*

 

You: I know it's too sudden, but I've liked you since we were childhood friends, and when you moved and we broke contact, my heart shattered. I know don't have the same feelings as I do. I understand.. I will try my best to let go my feelings for you. I'm sorry for having feelings for you.. *you sighed*