Surprised.

First Love

PREVIOUS CHAPTER

Jiyong: I'm Jiyong, Kwon Ji Yong.. I've been in this school for a year now, and yes. I could see that you are new to this school. *slight laugh*

You: Oh, annyeong sunbae.. So sorry for bumping on to you. Ye, I'm new to this school, today is my first day in school! *oh he's quite...... cute i could say....*

Jiyong: Annyeong hoobae ah! Oh, I have to get to class now. See you around.

 

You caught up with Mi Young as she slowly walked off without you because she was still amazed by how pretty the new school is. You went to your classes with Mi Young, but you were distracted by thinking about the incident in the library. And you were thinking about him the whole afternoon until you get home.

 

 

 

When you woke up, you immediately stop the alarm because the alarm is annoying the heck out of you. You think back again and realized you actually like your new school so far but waking up early is never your thing. You checked the time and it was 7:10am!

 

*oh my goddd, I'm going to be late!!*

 

And you quickly rushed to prepare for school. As you didn't want to be late for the second day of school! After that you checked your phone while you were walking out of the house. You were so shocked to see 7 missed calls and 10 text messages from Mi Young. She told you that she will be leaving for school first since she don't want to be late and you understand since you know she's a goody two shoes.

 

*nerdy.. hahaha*

 

You arrived school at about 7:45am and you got stopped by the discipline master; Mr Lee, and he asked you to stay back after classes for detention

 

YG HIGH ENTRANCE

 

You: Erm.. Mr Kim, what time does detention end? *nervously*

Mr Kim: 5pm.. *he answered with a stern face*

You: Neh, Mr Kim.. *you bowed and you walked off for class*

 

After all your classes finished, you strolled to the detention room and you saw Jiyong, you were surprised since you didn't know you would see him again so soon. You felt so relieved because you saw an acquaintance. Jiyong then waved at you signaling yo to sit beside him. You found your face getting red and your heart is pounding but honestly you do not know why.. Maybe because it's the first time having guy friends, and Middle school was not a pleasant journey for you. As you sat down beside him, your can feel that your face is still flushed. So you try to hid your face with ou looking down. During detention you both talked a lot and connected. 

 

Jiyong: Really? You are late on your second day of school? *mocking you*

You: Well, I mean, I'm not really a morning person so.. ya.. HAHA *chuckled*

 

Your conversation led to asking about family backgrounds and he asked for his permission if it is okay to share about your family.

 

G-Dragon Profile and Facts (Updated!)

 

Jiyong: Do you mind if i ask about your family? Is it a sensitive topic? 

You: Yeah sure no problem, go ahead and ask.

Jiyong: Erm... So what does your parents does for a living? And are you the only child in the family? Is the other girl you walked with your sister? You two look quite alike! *he smiled slightly because he knew he bombed you too much with a lot of questions*

You: Erm... Both my parents have their own businesses, retail and some other things. And yes, I am the only child in the family, and no Mi Young is not my sister, but I do treat her like one though, because we had known each other since young? Like when we were 3 or 4? *you chuckled* Erm... So how about you? What does your mum does for a living? *you asked back*

Jiyong: I'm not really sure what she work as, but when she works, she tends to come home really late at night. And sometimes I don't even see her at home. So I'm alone at home most of the time. *he replied as he looked down*

You: So, are you the only child at home or do you have siblings?

Jiyong: Well, I do have a older sister, and I have a bunch good friends who is always there for me when I need them to be, they've always got my back, so I don't feel lonely though. I'll introduce you to my clique next time okay! *he smiled*

You: Okay sure! I would like to meet them, they sound amazing! *you beamed*

 

The school bells rang at 5pm sharp and you guys could leave. 

 

Mr Kim: Students you may leave now. Do not be late next time.

 

As you were walking off he asked if he could walk you home. 

 

You: Bye, I'll get going now..

Jiyong: Can I walk you home instead?