Well then..

First Love

PREVIOUS CHAPTER

When you were walking down the stairs, you saw him sitting there, the sun hit the right spot on his face. Everything about his features just enhanced from the sun. Your eyes trace his face, and you saw a perfect jawline, his perfect eyes, his perfect nose, his perfect ears, his perfect hair, his perfect voice, everything about him is perfect to you. 

You quickly snapped out of your thoughts as you walked over to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seunghyun: Let's go out to eat, since I'm here already, and I guess you don't have plans, right?

You: Oh ya, okay. I have yet to talk to Mi Young. 오빠, what to do? I don't know what to tell her. I got mad at her for some stupid reasons. *you sighed and looked down* 

Seunghyun: Sooyoung ah.. It'll be fine, just explain to her, she will understand.

 

He smiled while he looked in to your eyes, you immediately felt your heart melting. You looked over to the floor because you want to hide the fact that you are blushing. You and him walked to the car park, and as you are following him, you suddenly felt awkward with him being around you. Your mind just can't stop thinking about what has happened earlier.

 

*omg.. why does my life have to be so difficult?! WHAT HAVE I DONE! I confessed, and now I still have to face him, and my best friend that I had got angry with her over a silly matter.. OMG..* You mentally slapped yourself for being so stupid.

 

Seunghyun: Are you okay?

You: Ye.. 오빠.. *you blankly stared at him and nod your head* 

 

After about 5 minutes, you both reached K Town Mall. He parked the car and decided to go to the usual place, 'SMOOTHIE KING'. He asked you to take a sit while he went to order the drinks. You can't stop being so sad, due to yesterday's incident. 


 

 

After getting some drinks, you guys went for dinner. Tteokbukbokki with kimchi as which coincidentally yours and Seunghyun's favorite.

 

Seunghyun: I'm so full!! *he sounded excited*

You: Ye, it's so good! 

Seunghyun: Hmmm, do you want to watch a movie? *with a excited look*


 

You immediately smile due to his cute excitement over watching a movie. Almost a whole day of hanging out with Seunghyun, you gradually stop thinking about it, and since it is late already, Seunghyun decided to drive you home. You only agreed because before coming home, you guys watch a horror movie because he insisted, you were afraid as hell, the whole time in the cinema, you were covering your face using your hands peeking through whenever you think that there is no scare scene, but every time you did it, you saw and get scared every single time, and half way through the movies, you just gave up and lean on Seunghyun's shoulder to hide your face from the movie screen.

 

After reaching your house area, you softly asked Seunghyun for a favor.

 

You: 오빠, can you.... stay.... with me today?

Seunghyun: Are you still afraid of horror movies? 

You: Ye..

Seunghyun: Okay then. *he paused* I'll go park the car and get my clothes alright? I'll be back....

 

He haven even got the chance to finish his sentence before you cut him off.

 

You: No 오빠, I'll go with you, I don't want to be alone.. *you looked scared* 

Seunghyun: Don't worry, I'm here okay. *he hugged you while reassuring you*

 

And you felt really safe in his arms. Whilst parking the car you accidentally fell asleep. And he had to carry you back to your apartment.