Oh so curious.

First Love

PREVIOUS CHAPTER

The school bells rang at 5pm sharp and you guys could leave. 

 

Mr Kim: Students you may leave now. Do not be late next time.

 

As you were walking off he asked if he could walk you home. 

 

You: Bye, I'll get going now..

Jiyong: Can I walk you home instead? 

 
 
 
 
 

 

 

Back at home, in your room... You were wondering why would Jiyong send you home, you felt really weird inside but you are very curious. You wanted to text him but you do not have his number so you could not ask. You ignored what was on your mind and decided to sleep for tomorrow's class because you don't want to be late again. After about 5 minutes of tossing and turning, you could not sleep as you were thinking about loads of stuff. The next day after you woke up, you prepared for school as per usual but you were really tired as you barely slept yesterday, with all the thoughts running through your mind. But surprisingly you manage to get up fom bed. You wore a comfy and cute outfit with your all time favorite bag. As you were locking your front gate you saw Mi Young and you decided to talk to her about what happened yesterday night. 

 

Teenage Fashion 2019 - 18 Fabulous Outfits for Teenage Girls #pochettemetis #pochettemetislouisvuitton #pochettemetisoutfit #louisvuittonbags #louisvuittonhandbags Elegance is personified in the petite shape of the Pochette Métis. Made of supple Monogram canvas, its compact dimensions open up to reveal many useful pockets and compartments.

 

You: Mi Young uh, I have something to tell you!

Mi Young: Ya.. What is it?

You: You remember Jiyong? The sunbae that I accidentally bumped onto..

Mi Young: Yes, what about him?

You: Well I saw him during detention he offered to send me home, I really don't know Mi Young ah.. I felt weird inside. Its like I'm some what attracted to him, but then again I know i do not like him in that way.. And not to say the least, we just met 2 days ago!!  

Mi Young: Why don't you talk to him about it?

You: Mi Young ah, how could I talk to him about it when I don't even know when is the next time I will see him.. 

 

YG HIGH

 

You were walking to your next class when you see Jiyong at the locker area and you walked over to get his number so you could ask him whenever you are free.

 

You: Jiyong-ssi, can I have your number? There is something that I would like to ask you. *you asked shyly*

Jiyong: Okay sure, here you go.. *he handed you the paper with him contact number written on it*

You: Thanks Jiyong-ssi, I'll get going now.. 

 

 

DURING CLASS (SKIP TO LAST LESSON)

 

You: Mi Young ah.. I got his number already, how should I start the topic on what to ask, will it will be really awkward? OMG! *you whispered*

Mi Young: Stop interrupting me, I'm trying to listen in class! *she frowned* I'll help you after our class ended okay.. *and she got back to concentrating in class*

You: Aish.. Ye..

 

Class has ended, you walked along the school corridor towards the school gate whilst thinking about what to say to Jiyong, when suddenly a tall frame guy ran towards your direction and he accidentally bumped on you.

 

Guy: Are you okay? *husky voice* 

 

 *OMG, is this a dream? I think I'm dreaming.. He looks like a freaking god!!* 

 

You: Yeah, I think I'm fine. *you frowned slightly*

 

You attempted to stand up but you could not and you groaned.

 

You: AHH, my ankle hurts.. *you rubbed your pain ankle*

Guy: Come on my back. I'll carry you to the bench. *he bends down to your eye level*

 

He carried you to the nearest bench, and he asked if you needed help home. You told him you just needed to sit for awhile and you'll be fine, he walked over to the seat beside you and he just wait for your ankle to fell better as he felt guilty for bumping on to you. While rubbing your ankle you asked him..

 

You: Erm.. Hey, I'm Sooyoung, Park Sooyoung.. What's your name? *you stretch your hand wanting to shake his* 

Guy: Hey.. HEHEH.. Choi Seunghyun, you can call me Seunghyun. 

 

 

You made small talks with him whilst rubbing your ankle as you don't want things to get awkward. He made the effort to have small talks with you, but it's him mostly apologizing for hurting your ankle.. After rubbing your ankle for almost 20 minutes, you tried to stand up because you want to start making your way home, but you immediately sat back down within the first second of standing.. You groan in pain again.. 

 

Seunghyun: Sooyoung ah.. Are you okay? Where do you stay?

You: ARGH.. My ankle hurts even badly now. *you sighed* No it's okay, you don't have to.. I stay just down the road after the third traffic light.  *you rubbed you ankle*

Seunghyun: No, I have to send you back, after getting your ankle hurt like that, I feel bad.. Come on. I'll send you home.. 

 

And he offer to piggyback you home as your leg hurts to much you have no other choice. Whilst walking home, you two got to know each other a bit, and you realized he was your distant childhood friend too..

 

Seunghyun: I guess we're here.. *he stopped*

You: Ye.. Thanks for sending me home Seunghyun-ssi! *you smiled*

Seunghyun: It's okay. I'm at fault so I got to make it up to you right? *he mocked*

You: Thank you once again for walking me home Seunghyun-ssi.. *you bowed* You don't have to feel guilty okay!

Seunghyun: You can call me 오빠! *he smirked*

You: Okay then, bye 오빠! See you tomorrow! *your heart fluttered a little*

Seunghyun: Welcome! Rest more okay, Sooyoung ah!! *he waited for you to head in your house before he walked off*

 

You kept thinking about how nice to reconnect with your long lost childhood friend and how nice of him to send you home, being so friendly if not it would be awkward as hell. You went up to your room to drop off your stuff before heading to the shower, after taking a nice warm bath, you went to get ice packs for your swollen ankle, but as you were laying on your bed waiting for the ice packs to do it's thing, you accidentally fell asleep and before you could text Mi Yong and Jiyong, you drifted off to sleep.