Out with the girls.

First Love

PREVIOUS CHAPTER

He suddenly got down the car and opened the door for you. You were slightly taken aback but you smiled and thanked him. He walked you to your door, and he hugged you. 

 

Seunghyun: Sooyoung ah.. No matter what happens, I will be here for you and I will protect you okay.. Even if you won't tell me what in is your mind, I still will be here to take care of you alright. Just let me know okay?

 

You felt really safe, like you have been longing for this feeling because no one had protected you before. You didn't have someone special other than your parents. You nodded while still in his arms and you thanked him. And you went back home.

 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

*It's finally Saturday! OMG!*

You stretched and get up from your bed and look at the clock, it's 1pm already, you get up from to start preparing to go out with Mi Young as you guys planned it last week. After preparing you texted Mi Young.

 

 

 

[Text Message with Mi Young]

You: Mi Young! Are you done preparing? :)

Mi Young: Sorry Sooyoung ah, I can't make it.. :(

You: Why not? We planned it last week though.. :/

Mi Young: I have school work to do, so I cannot make it. Forgive me okay? :(

You: Oh okay, see you on Monday then.

Mi Young: See you on Monday :)

[End of Text Message]

 

 

*aish. It's the first time she is very busy though... I thought she finished all of her homework?*

 

You felt pissed but you understand that she had things to do, so you decided to let it slide. And you decided to go to the mall with Minjung, Eunrae and Maeri. You conference call them and they all agreed to go shopping with you. And you all decided to meet at 'SMOOTHIE KING' about 3pm. You were there at 2:15pm, and as you were early, you just find a place to sit while waiting for them to arrive.

 

You were looking around when you saw Seunghyun at 'SMOOTHIE KING' too, he is at the cashier buying a drink. After that he walked back to to a table with a girl waiting for him, you only saw the girl's back view so you thought it's just one of his other friends. And you never thought much about it and waited for the other girls to come. After about 15 minutes, the girls came and they decided to buy some drinks first. You turned to looked if Seunghyun was still there, but they had left.

 

*the girl's back view looks familiar when I come to think of it.. hmmm...* 

 

(left to right; Minjung, You, Maeri and Eunrae)

 

You girls watched a movie and shopped around. You had fun with all of them but you are especially close to Eunrae because you feel like you could be open about relationship topics, basically she is like your best friend too. So you told Minjung and Maeri to wait for you at the cafe and you went to tell Eunrae what's on your chest. And both of you just strolled around, because you didn't want anyone to know about it at the moment. And to be honest, technically Eunrae is the first one, because you didn't tell Seunghyun too and he didn't know who exactly you are talking about. 

 

You: Eunrae ah, I have somethings to tell you.. You're also very close to me, like my close friend, and it's kind of hard to tell Mi Young things like this..

Eunrae: What is it? You can tell me anything.

You: Okay.. Ermm... *you paused* So I'm eyeing on this guy for quite some time, I think I like him, he's someone in our class and he's my long lost childhood friend and he is also in our clique too actually... *you take a deep breath* He is Seunghyun 오빠.

Eunrae: But I thought is Mi Young who liked him first?

You: Well, not exactly... Prior to Mi Young meeting him, I've met him before her, and during our childhood days, I had a crush on him too. But I couldn't tell Mi Young because she told me that she like him and she didn't know this at all..

Eunrae: So what do you intend to do now, Sooyoung ah?

You: I was thinking of making a distance between me and Seunghyun 오빠, so that I can let go of him but still remain as friends. So that Mi Young will have the chance, a chance to be with some one she really like. *do not cry Sooyoung ah, it is okay, I can always find someone else right?*

Eunrae: But Sooyoung ah, everyone knows you and Seunghyun 오빠 is close, and how could you just let go of someone you love?

You: How Eunrae, what to do? aish.. Both of them is my friend.. But I don't exactly know if 오빠 likes her a not.. I really don't know what to do, Eunrae ah..

Eunrae: Well... Maybe you could... OMG.. Look, that is Seunghyun.. *she paused for awhile* And is that.... Mi Young? *she looked shocked*