Study date.

First Love

PREVIOUS CHAPTER

[Text Message with Mi Young]

You: Mi Young. I can't believe it, why did you lie to me?

Mi Young: Hmm? What are you talking about, Sooyoung ah?

You: You know what you've done.

Mi Young: I didn't lie to you about anything. How about we talk about this tomorrow okay? I'm really tired now, but I will come over to your house.

You:  It's okay. There is no point talking to you if you don't even know what have you done. This conversation is done.

[End of Text Message]

 

After that Sooyoung felt devastated and she didn't know what to do, all she could do is just sleep and not think about it for the night as she was really tired. On the other hand Mi Young was worried for her best friend; Sooyoung, so she texted Seunghyun asking him to do her a favour.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mi Young's POV

*Yay! It's finally Saturday! I can't wait to go out.. With Seunghyun 오빠!*

 

Mi Young thought to herself. After showering, I was preparing to meet with Seunghyun 오빠 for school work when I recieved a text from Sooyoung. After replying her text, I went to my closet to choose to something cute to wear.

 

 

[Text Message from Sooyoung]

Sooyoung: Mi Young! Are you done preparing? :)

Me: Sorry Sooyoung ah, I can't make it.. :(

Sooyoung: Why not? We planned it last week though.. :/

Me: I have school work to do, so I cannot make it. Forgive me okay? :(

Sooyoung: Oh okay, see you on Monday then.

Me: See you too :)

[End of Text Message]

 

So about 2:10pm,  I met up with Seunghyun 오빠 at 'SMOOTHIE KING', I felt bad that I was late, so I apologised to him. 

 

Me: Sorry Seunghyun 오빠, the bus got delayed!

Seunghyun 오빠: It's okay, I'll go get smoothie, do you want some?

Me: Ye, thank you Seunghyun 오빠..

 

And he walked over to the cashier to buy smoothie. After walking and shopping around with Seunghyun 오빠, we decided to go for dinner at ymy favorite fast food restaurant, 'The Burger Place'. We had planned to meet up to do school work as I needed some help with it, also it was a great chance for me to get closer to Seunghyun 오빠! So after dinner Seunghyun 오빠 and I parted ways and suddenly Sooyoung texted me.

 

 

[Text Message with Mi Young]

Sooyoung: Mi Young. I can't believe it, why did you lie to me?

Me: Hmm? What are you talking about, Sooyoung ah?

Sooyoung: You know what you've done.

Me: I didn't lie to you about anything. How about we talk about this tomorrow okay? I'm really tired now, but I will come over to your house.

Sooyoung:  It's okay. There is no point talking to you if you don't even know what have you done. This conversation is done.

[End of Text Message]

 

*oh my, Sooyoung sounded very pissed, by knowing her character, she would be mad at me for a very long time.. sigh, I can't even remember what I do wrong. I never even do anything. sigh...* You thought. And I decided to text Seunghyun 오빠, asking him to help me with the problem because, the only person in mind right now is Seunghyun. After texting Seunghyun 오빠, I slowly walked home and take a slow shower, relaxing myself, hoping for the best.


 

[Text Message with Seunghyun]

Me: 오빠, can you do me a favor?

Seunghyun 오빠: Yes.. Mi Young-ssi, you need my help for?

Me: Well, I need your help because I don't know what I did wrong but Sooyoung is mad at me, and when I mean mad, I meant ANGRY & MAD!! Can you help me because I don't want her to get mad at me anymore, as we know her character. She will be mad for a long time.

Seunghyun 오빠: Okay, I will talk to her tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know, Miyoung-ssi. Sorry for the formality. We're not that close yet.. 

Me: It's okay, Seunghyun 오빠..

[End of Text Message]

 

Mi Young is unsure of why Sooyoung is pissed but at the same time she is also worried about Sooyoung, she is wondering why Sooyoung is being weird lately. She already talked to Seunghyun about it so she is slightly relieved and she just rested her eyes, and slowly she drifted off to sleep.